It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Shia LaBeouf a Dominican Time Traveler ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   
While doing my researches I found this remarkable resemblance, a big LOL is in order.

General Rafael Leónidas Trujillo Martínez (5 June 1929 – 27 December 1969 in Madrid, Spain), better known as Ramfis Trujillo, was the son of Rafael Leónidas Trujillo Molina, while some historians, like Jesús Galíndez, claim that he adopted him, and that Ramfis was María Martínez’s son from her previous marriage. Like his close friend (and for a time brother-in-law) Porfirio Rubirosa, he was regarded by most as a reckless and spoiled playboy, though he is also remembered for his ruthlessness and cruelty. He took control of the Dominican Republic on 30 May 1961, after his father was assassinated.

Shia LABeouf

Now go to 1:35 on the video

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 25-5-2014 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   
another one to the long list of celebrities time travelers

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
While doing my researches I found this remarkable resemblance, a big LOL is in order.

General Rafael Leónidas Trujillo Martínez (5 June 1929 – 27 December 1969 in Madrid, Spain), better known as Ramfis Trujillo, was the son of Rafael Leónidas Trujillo Molina, while some historians, like Jesús Galíndez, claim that he adopted him, and that Ramfis was María Martínez’s son from her previous marriage. Like his close friend (and for a time brother-in-law) Porfirio Rubirosa, he was regarded by most as a reckless and spoiled playboy, though he is also remembered for his ruthlessness and cruelty. He took control of the Dominican Republic on 30 May 1961, after his father was assassinated.

Shia LABeouf

Now go to 1:35 on the video

en.wikipedia.org...

I am sorry. First, the nose. The Dominican has a more rounded and wider nose. That is the first place to look. Second, spacing of the eyes. This one is hard to fake. Additionally, I know you can thin your eyebrows but there is a distinct difference between the two and finally facial hair. Mr. La(where's the)Beouf has practically none. Unlike the probable insta-lip carpet on his negro y blanco doppleganger.

Thanks for playing, however, very entertaining.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Some people looks like doubles

Boy in left is a finnish kid

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   
They look alot alike but I have to say that Shia LaBeouf is not a time traveler. He's just a below average modern day actor who somehow managed to make a good living in Hollywood. Kudos to him.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

You might not like my answer... but I will give it anyway.

Yes. Yes he is.

Now what?

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
They look alot alike but I have to say that Shia LaBeouf is not a time traveler. He's just a below average modern day actor who somehow managed to make a good living in Hollywood. Kudos to him.

Ok, Ok...., then he is a clone. You gotta give me something to gossip about.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I assume you don't actually believe he is a time traveller, lol, but one is apt to be wrong sometimes when making such assumptions on such subject matter. I'm sure most people note the resemblance and leave it at that, which is what should be done, but I have seen it taken to the extreme. Out of all these time traveller pictures I have ever seen, and it is interesting to look at such photographs in my opinion, there is usually only a resemblance.

I really get annoyed however at those that have a resemblance because of some feature, like the glasses, or facial hair, etc, even though their faces don't really look the same. Hair-do's are common as well regarding this topic. Certain people are bound to look alike considering the sheer number of people who have lived on this earth since the time photographs began being painted or taken via photographic methods.

But I will say that I have seen maybe 2 or 3 really good look-alikes. There is more than a fleeting resemblance. Now I don't think they are time travellers, but it is still extremely interesting because they look almost like twins in these instances. But to answer your question, yes, Shia Labeouf IS a time traveller. And a Dominican one at that. Everyone knows this.
edit on 5/25/14 by JiggyPotamus because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/25/14 by JiggyPotamus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 05:01 AM
link   
a reply to: JiggyPotamus

Yeah, I think I nailed and "they" know. Yesterday after making this thread, people dressing black rang my bell, they told my wife they were Mormons.

new topics

top topics

join