It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mind Blowing, Horrifying Video Death of a Praying Mantis! Mysterious creatures that Haunt our World.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   
A few have now been concerned about Human parasites. Here are a few natural ways to get rid of them but there are more than I’m providing today. It’s a gross thought to think of worms and parasites roaming around. I believe when a human host dies the parasite die as well, unlike the Praying Mantis. It seems to morph in to another type of insect. Many think it’s reincarnation. I don’t buy that one though. Ancients did; however worship them, and current cultures in remote places.

Home Remedies to Get Rid of Intestinal Parasites

Intestinal parasites infect and reside your gastrointestinal tract. You can become infected with two types of intestinal parasites--protozoa and heleminths. Protozoa are microscopic parasites, where as heleminths are worms that are visible to naked eye in their adult stages. Either of these parasites enters your body through contaminated food, water or skin contact. Abdominal pain, gas, dysentery, nausea and vomiting are some of the common symptoms of an intestinal parasitic infection. While there are prescription medications to eliminate these parasites, there are also home remedies you can try.
Pumpkin Seeds

Garlic

Woornwood

Carrots

Goldenseal

www.livestrong.com...

What natural Herbs can I take to kill / or flush out worms

Try the Natural Cure,

Worms and other intestinal parasites, which infest human beings, are found in all countries of the world. However, they are more common in tropical and subtropical areas and are widely prevalent during the rainy seasons.

Children are more infested with these worms than adults. There are several types of intestinal worms. The most common of these are roundworms, pinworms, threadworms, hookworms, tapeworms, and giardia.

Symptoms: The usual symptoms of intestinal worms are diarrhoea, foul breath, dark circles under the eyes, constant desire for food, restlessness at night with bad dreams, anaemia, and headache. Roundworms may give rise to inflammation of the intestine and lungs, nausea, vomiting, loss of weight, fever, nervousness and irritability. Pinworms and threadworms may bring on intense itching in the area around the rectum.

[snipped]

answers.yahoo.com...

edit on Mon May 26 2014 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: LightningStrikesHere

Hi I was wondering where you are from because you've never heard of yogurt? I've neen on ATS too long and was on a thread talking about speaking through different dimentions. Creepy!! I eat yogurt every day, as it puts good bugs back in my body to fight off any possible bad bugs in the digestive tract, plus it tastes good and has calcium. Most females i know dont drink milk for some reason. It may have something to do with nuursing a baby? That was sure off topic. It also helps weight loss or maintain your current weight.

posted on May, 25 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: wonderworld
a reply to: LightningStrikesHere

Hi I was wondering where you are from because you've never heard of yogurt? I've neen on ATS too long and was on a thread talking about speaking through different dimentions. Creepy!! I eat yogurt every day, as it puts good bugs back in my body to fight off any possible bad bugs in the digestive tract, plus it tastes good and has calcium. Most females i know dont drink milk for some reason. It may have something to do with nuursing a baby? That was sure off topic. It also helps weight loss or maintain your current weight.

Yes , I have never heard of "yogert" to kill worms/ parasites.

I am fully aware of the nutritional vale of " yogert" .... ....

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I thought it was against the law to kill a praying mantis They are great to have in the garden as they kill bugs that eat plants. You can even buy them in bulk to protect your garden. I've never known them to bite though I still don't want insects that big on me.
I get where the alien aspect comes in. They are sort of human like using their front legs like arms and the way they move their heads like they are curious.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 02:27 AM
link   

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   
The video is not a fake.
That parasite is called a "Horse Hair Worm" and infect a number of other species, not just praying mantis.
They can also get bigger than that.
-Shady

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   
It's hard to believe that a parasite of that volume or size could exist in its host but it's very true that this can happen. I would expect, however, that the mantis was not too far from death anyway with that much in her.

As a rancher we fight parasites all the time with our livestock. Human parasites in the U.S. were a really big problem up until the 60's when better education on the topic and better sanitation procedures and construction came into effect. How much longer this can exist is hard to say, however, with the slow disintegration of sanitary infrastructure and overwhelming amounts of trash and waste from a burgeoning population.

As much as I viscerally hate it I honestly have to say that I think this and epidemiology are what's behind Obamacare. The only way to keep a lid on potential epidemics and other health concerns is to start treating people like livestock and herding them through the hospitals on a regular basis.

What would be REALLY horrifying would be if the worm turned on and devoured the photographer! Now THAT would be something!
edit on 26-5-2014 by Ollie769 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

Obviously the point was that they didn't know you could use yogurt to get rid of parasites.

Peace.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Horse-hair Worm

They're very common in insects. Nothing too shocking here other than some ass killing a very beneficial insect.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   
i really like the mantis. they are way cool.

that worm is creepy but wasn't there a thread here a while back of a spider with one, in a cup of coffee?

that was even creepier coz i hate spiders.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: wonderworld

reminds 1 of the spider, perhaps a parasite.

Also Mantis "beings" tend to carry good/neutral energy

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   

I do not understand why folks have to kill praying mantises. They are beautiful creatures.

posted on May, 27 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: groingrinder

Yes... They are

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join