It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Question Fro Women About Something I just Don't Understand

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   
This is something about women I just don't understand.

I was in a store the other day and I saw this one couple. They'd walk around the corner into the idle I was in, and another woman looked at her boyfriend and said "Oops, excuse me." He moved out of the way of her saying "Please, excuse me".\ trying to be a gentlemen.

The girlfriend got very angry at the boyfriend and slapped him really hard and stormed away.

Why was she mad at him? They were not flirting with each other. She did not come up and kiss fom and cop an inappropriate feel.

So I really don't understand why she was mad at him. I think he really didn't deserve being hit like this.

Yes I am a guy, and I am not just taking the guy's side just because I'm a guy too. I'd feel the same way if the roles were reverse because I've very fair minded kind of guy.

And a second thing but almost the same. I saw it on TV somewhere where a girl walked up to this one couple and said she'd slept with her boyfriend. The other girl got really angry at him and stormed off, and later broke up their relationship because of it.

You see, this is something I just don't understand. Why would the woman get mad at him? This girl was a complete stranger and presumably they'd been in the relationship for seven years so she'd know him far more than a complete stranger. Shouldn't she be angry at the stranger instead and not believe her, at least without any hard evidence? It just doesn't seem right to believe the strange girl over a guy you've known for years.

So this is something I just don't understand.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: EvilSadamClone

I believe its called Jealousy... combined with their own insecurities...

And the chick on TV probably did sleep with that guy...

Some people love nothing better then to piss other women off... which again stems from jealousy and insecurities

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   
There are as many kinds of women as there are of men.

That particular woman was a jealous psycho, who thinks it's appropriate to commit assault on her boyfriend.

Not all of us are like that. More than likely, she has a personality disorder and is a general pain in the butt.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   
There is no making sense of it. We will never understand.

Our faculty of reason and our virtue of temperance prevent us from doing so. Moral and logical gymnastics far beyond the capabilities of most men are required to decipher any rational element in many of the things women do.

In other words, give up because it'll only drive you crazy in the end.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   

welcome to the wonderful world of feminism, where the belief is that men cant control there pecker. Because of this; the belief is that a womans word is more valuable, her opinion is irrefutable, and ultimately the man must choose to submit and just kiss her @#$%. I would never be with a feminist. A woman is supposed to act like a lady, and a gentlemen is supposed to treat a women as a lady. If my girlfriend of 7 yrs just stormed off cause of what some stranger said, she obvious wasn't worth all my time. further, that dude should have dumped that chick immediately.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Body language and mental instability/time of the month.

Maybe he winked at her?

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   

IMHO it goes back to the fact women use preselection to decide a mate. Literally it's why girls never trust there best friend around there man and most women hate each other. It goes farther then jealousy or competition.

Women choose a mate because other women are attracted to them. Men work on the opposite reaction and it plays out in constant relationships. First thing a girl does when meeting a guy she likes is tell her girlfriends and see if they approve. Guys do the opposite. We avoid letting our friends interact with a chic we like.

If you want your girlfriend to treat you better. Let her see other women want you.

On the other hand. Trying the same thing from a guy will have the opposit reaction.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Forget trying to figure out women when their estrogen is up. I don't know one guy who can comprehend how women think. If you think you can, you need to be on anti-psychotic meds because you are obviously crazy.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: FissionSurplus
There are as many kinds of women as there are of men.

That particular woman was a jealous psycho, who thinks it's appropriate to commit assault on her boyfriend.

Not all of us are like that. More than likely, she has a personality disorder and is a general pain in the butt.

Yeah that's pretty much what I got from it. I've dated a few crazies (I have a thing for them and nylons shutup Kangaruex4Ewe) but have never been smacked more than playfully for checking out another woman. I have gotten the cold stare and walk off a few times (which I find far more frightening than a quick slap) but that's only when I was really asking for it.

You can't shoehorn all women into the same mold because they're all different. Some women will point out attractive women, some will get pissed if you hold your gaze too long in the wrong direction.

Asking women on ATS to tell you why these particular women reacted crazily is like asking the men here why a man would beat his wife. I don't freaking know. I may be misinformed but I don't think there's some sort of worldwide uterus connection (though I have my suspicions at times).

The two situations you've presented are very different. I don't know what you were watching so I have no idea if the boyfriend in the second scenario admitted wrong doing. It's hard to comment on either really, and women aren't going to have any more insight into two random ass basically unrelated events just because they share the same equipment.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Wow! It works both ways I guess, that's why it takes so long to find that certain someone special that knows you love them so ! That you don't have to cave man them EVERYTIME you make the wrong move. In my case hit them with my blow tourch, and throw them in the cave!! No people, times are suppose to be more understanding now, although it's hard when everyone is so fake on the outside trying to be so real on the inside...so when all else fails go take another silicone celestial dip and add on to those yahoo's!

posted on Jun, 5 2014 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: camain

welcome to the wonderful world of feminism, where the belief is that men cant control there pecker. Because of this; the belief is that a womans word is more valuable, her opinion is irrefutable, and ultimately the man must choose to submit and just kiss her @#$%. I would never be with a feminist. A woman is supposed to act like a lady, and a gentlemen is supposed to treat a women as a lady. If my girlfriend of 7 yrs just stormed off cause of what some stranger said, she obvious wasn't worth all my time. further, that dude should have dumped that chick immediately.

Thank you for publicly showing us that you are a misogynist. Obviously you have no clue what feminism is and you blanket stereotype, and incorrectly at that, all women.

Only extremely insecure men act like feminism is a dirty word.

Grow up and get a clue.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 05:45 AM
link   
lol misogynist no, I actually believe complete equality. I adhere to the writings of Virginia Woolf, who was a founder of feminism in America, who pressed the issue of equality. MOST of the feminist today aren't interested in equality. there interested in dominionation. They whine bitch and complain that there not treated equally, when they have no clue that they actually all are. They whine about glass ceilings, how men don't treat them right, and how there paid less. Its all crap. It has absolutely nothing to do with your gender and whether or not you were born into the elite. Further, while yes some men can be assholes and cat call, and grab ass, most do not. there is a word for that and its called harassment, lastly, the paid less BS that is ingrained in EVERY women's head. First, the pay difference is only 1%. second, men don't take off nearly as often as women. We tend to work harder, and typically when there is a family, the women sacrifice work, where as a man sacrifices family for work. there is a reason why were paid more. Just as there is a reason why women typically are more educated to. Were different and its fine to be different, but I'll be damned if I am gonna kiss anyones ass and treat them like a princess, MAN or WOMAN. Come at me with respect, and I'll treat you with respect, come at me like a pretentious idiot, and I will typically think your an idiot and walk away.

new topics

top topics

join