It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 281
<< 278  279  280    282  283  284 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Hey True...I have to log off. Sorry...mama-in-law is on phone, frantic...Alzheimers stuff...

Thanks for the pic, I'm sure everyone else will be delighted to see it!
Have a good night!
Luv,
jacy

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Well he is nine right now, but ten in March. I always think about him as being ten, because I was around when he was in the womb for about six months, and I have been ten years in the wilderness, so to speak. Plus, you know, he is kind of tall, broad, and animated for a nine year old !

See you soon jacy... We will catch up more then! I hope all is well with your mother in law, and indeed the rest of your clan!
edit on 22-12-2014 by TrueBrit because: Added detail

edit on 22-12-2014 by TrueBrit because: Added because I am a doofus.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Belter!

Jane

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

I am a relieved Dad. Proud of course, but relieved more than anything else!

I will however, take the badge!

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 08:59 PM
link   

OMG it's Ashley!!!!!!!!! How cute!!!!!!!!! AWWWWWWW! So happy to see this pic of you together! Oh, that toy sounds awesome for him!

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I have to say I dont know the reasoning why you weren't able to be around him previously, and it is none of my business. I do want to say it is awesome that you are now able to be with him. Even if it is every now and again. You have a beautiful son man. I know from here and from talking to you that you are a great person and seems like a wonderful father also. Its never too late for anything.

I feel bad because you know my inlaw situation. Im just a PTSD infested jarhead....haha.

Merry Christmas to you and your son.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: LoverBoy

What's your in law situation? Oh sorry, it's none of my business. Just being nosey. Damned nosey elf!

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Well Hello You Silly Little Nosy Elf!!! Your kind are very annoying at times, SHEESH!!!!!!

(You DO Know I am kidding!!! )

How are You? I am finally able to get a little online time B4 Crashing.

ETA: Damm! Looks like I missed Ya night. 12:02 in the morn here now. Alas......

Now 12:30 A.M. (Crickets fill the Night Time with their Music to each other......)
edit on 23-12-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Time to Cop Some ZZZzzzzzz's. G'Night All. Syx............

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: LoverBoy

Where the reason I had not seen my son until recently is concerned, all I will say to avoid having to repeat the whole sorry mess that led to this point, is that it was not a free choice on my part. What I will say, is that I am excited and eager to be a part of his life, do my duty as a father, pass on wisdoms, offer support, and get his back whenever he needs me to. It's been a long time coming!

thanks for your well wishes!

Also PTSD just... Well there is no eloquent way to put this, it sucks like a Dyson sponsored robot sex worker from the future.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Good morning Family!

True...The reason for the separation doesn't even matter hun. The 'reunion' is what counts! (right Cody?) Also, staying in his life as much as possible, because kids need as much love as they can get!

LoverBoy...I think most of us here are suffering PTSD from one thing or another, I know I am. You won't find a more loving, caring group of people than the Shed-Family. Even if life takes you away from us here, we keep you in our hearts.

Syx...I love that pic of you face down on the keyboard, lol. You must trust CC a LOT...sitting there all vulnerable, hehe!!

Night Star...I'm waiting for my "wedding invitation"...I think Jane is too (she's already in her closet looking for an appropriate outfit!)

BRB, need coffee....lots of coffee...
jacy

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Sorted.......

Bagsy I'm chief bridesmaid....cookies for favours, bouquets....check..

Oh.....and cake....gotta have cake!!!!!

Jane

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Jacy, you're up early. Hell, I'm up early. No wedding for this elf. I don't even know the guy. LOL
I hate when I wake up in so much pain. OW! My day out With Linda today. It will be our Christmas get together having lunch and exchanging gifts and shopping later.

I'll be wearing my jingle bell bracelet and snowflake necklace.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Geez hunny, you should be a wedding planner!!
Almost makes me want to get married again.....umm....no....
I might suggest this to my daughter though. A rainbow theme wedding...beautiful, just beautiful!

jacy

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Hi sweetie! Yeah, pain always wakes me up early...such a lousy way to start every day, huh?
I hope you enjoy your day out.
Try not to be too fabulous ok? We're having a hard time beating off your admirers, lol.

jacy

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Jane I didn't even see your post! Wow that's some nice stuff!!!!!!!!!

Jacy, it's my avatar that has the admirer, not me. LOL

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Just google rainbow wedding....some lovely ideas out there....right down to the boys shoes!.....

Oh...and how's this....think Night might like it? Or not pixie enough?.....*goes off hunting*

Jane

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Jane....I just did an 'image' search for "elf wedding gowns"....OMG! Magnificent!!!

Night Star....Nah, it's YOU that everyone's in love with. Beautiful inside & out, and your avatar is only a tiny representation of your sweet nature.

jacy

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Jacy, I've gained a lot of weight and am 56 so I don't know about the outside. LOL
Jane, I always love your rainbow pics they bring a page alive!!!! OMG so much pain and I have to get dressed. Be right back.

posted on Dec, 23 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Pffffft! Age is just a number...a meaningless number...a stupid reminder of time passing (as if we need to be reminded, eh?)
As for gaining weight? Here is a video for you.

jacy

top topics

<< 278  279  280    282  283  284 >>

join