It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 251
<< 248  249  250    252  253  254 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

hey night..dont forgot to look back on page 244 for your morning laugh....lol...i was being mean that day..but its a funny mean..well to me any ways not so much for syx...lol..i did send message again last night...
edit on 2-12-2014 by ccbears because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

well i just hope its real gold as i would break out with it...and that is pretty gross looking...

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

I don't know if I'm just being dumb or what, But I don't get. LOL!!!!

So whats it like inside the castles? Sheet rock walls? carpeting? Are they as drafty as I have read? What about the electrical? Do they have the ability to handle modern lighting?

And, How are they furnished?

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

I hope it's real gold too Hun. I know how you can't wear anything other than that without having a bad reaction to it. Alas......

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 08:24 AM
link   
(Just to show the confusion of where We are in the Story, not a part of it persay......) LOL!!

As Syx wakes up, looks around, and stretches His Wings, He notices that Nothing looks right!? He is in His old Lair, one He occupied even before going to The Shed. The pile of Skulls from Dispatched WarMongers lay nearby, some odd bits of Treasure are all around......
"What the...?! Was this All a Dream? Perhaps I am Dreaming Now?" He thinks to Himself...... "I know not what is happening!??"

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Well...today is the day I've been dreading. No food for 24 hours, nothing but liquids and...Colon Blow (MoviPrep). Waaaa!

Go ahead Gordi and everyone else. Have some fun at my expense.

I'm sure I'll be needing a chuckle before the day is through.

Tomorrow afternoon though...I plan on pigging out!

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

So... today therefore is the day when you fit a seat belt to your toilet pan?

Best of luck with the days proceedings TDawg.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

And my Colon travels into the future and starts expelling food I haven't even eaten yet. LOL

Can't say I'm looking forward to the experience...but the curiosity side of me is. WTF is wrong with me!

It's really the not eating part for 24 hours that has me bummed at the moment as I've been prepping for this for a week and am REALLY, REALLY HUNGRY!

edit on 2-12-2014 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Wow Bud! Best of Luck on this endeavor. Umm, the Morbid Curiosity has Me perplexed. Actually, Not really though, as I know ya pretty well. LOL!!!
I remember doing that whole, 'Blastificating', I guess I'd call it! LOL!! It was not the most pleasant memory for Me, but necessary for that time period.
Just imagine, maybe You already have, a Liquid propelled rocket. True has a good idea of a seat belt! LOL!!!
It will be a Good cleansing for Your, Um, er, Uh, Soul. ( John Lovitts voice here) "Yah, That's the Ticket"!!! LOL!!!

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   

well now you know how it is almost when we get ours messed with..maybe its a pay back...

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   

wish you luck..hope every thing comes out good for you..

sorry syx said to use that icon..

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

Oh My Lordy Woman! LMFAO!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 09:42 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: crappiekat
I don't know if I'm just being dumb or what, But I don't get. LOL!!!!
So whats it like inside the castles? Sheet rock walls? carpeting? Are they as drafty as I have read? What about the electrical? Do they have the ability to handle modern lighting?
And, How are they furnished?

If you have a "Felt Bottom"..... WHO FELT IT??

The CASTLES:
The Inside of the castles varies enormously depending on which ones you visit!!!
Duart Castle, Cawdor Castle, and many others are opulent and luxuriously furnished,
with very expensive carpets/rugs, drapes, furnishings, art etc. and modern fixtures & fittings (Electrical outlets, lighting, windows etc)
They are open to the public, who pay handsomely to see the magnificent interiors!

Others have been left "bare" so to speak. Stone floors, walls, ceilings, steps etc. VERY Draughty!
You can usually gain entry by paying a small fee (though some are free).
These ones are more.... "real", more gritty, stark, cold and barren. You can feel the history in them, rather than through looking at all the expensive trappings of the rich from the past. Don't know if that makes much sense??

I'll add some links you can browse if you like?

DUART CASTLE
CAWDOR CASTLE
GLAMIS CASTLE
STIRLING CASTLE
DUNNOTAR CASTLE
VISIT SCOTLAND CASTLES PAGES
G
edit on 2-12-2014 by Gordi The Drummer because: to fix link

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   
well i have to go and get ready to see my thumb and wrist doctor..i am sure it wont be as fun as TDawgRex doctor visit.....

but i so know the dr is going to hurt my wrist and thumb even more then what it is now...my thumb still dont bend....i so hate dr who hurt us.hope every one has a great day..be back later...

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
The woods were very pretty, with light green leaves and the flush of pink from rhododendron flowers. It was certainly better than the cold, empty desert she had left behind, although in her heart YarlanZey yearned to be in the great city of Diaspar.

On her way through the woods she had caught sight of fairy wings and animals, large and small, hiding in the undergrowth. There were footprints on the path too. Human and, well others she didn't recognise. Rainbows danced along the rays of sunlight that were pouring through the leaves and in the distance YarlanZey heard a roar. She wondered if that was SyxPak or whether there were other dragons here too. Although Diaspar was an incredible city, there had been no dragons. Well not real ones anyway.

She knocked on the door of the wooden shed, clutching the invitation from SyxPak in her stone hand. Was this the right place? YarlanZey checked the invitation again. Yes, it said to go to Shed 2. This was it! She hoped that she wasn't too late.

"Hello?" and as if in reply the door creaked open. A hastily written note was pinned to the other side. It read, "be back soon."

So they were gone, but only for a little while. YarlanZey smiled and went inside, finding a comfy looking place to sit. She was looking forward to meeting the others and hearing their tales of wonder and maybe even sharing some of her own. It had been a long time since she left the Port of Diaspar, travelling away on her space ship to explore the stars.
edit on 2/12/2014 by YarlanZey because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: YarlanZey

And another joins the journey. Nice entry.

And a hearty welcome!

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   

OOOOHHH How cool. I would love to physically visit some of these places. That Christmas tour with the lunch and Santa sounds like something I would really enjoy. Heck ya. If I'm gonna go visit a castle I'll sit on Santa's lap for a picture. LOL!!
Heck I may even tickle him under the chin.

I imagine going into some of these castles you can feel the history. We've got some great places here in the states to visit, and I have been to some. But to visit a place with such a history, war, love, families, death. I'm sure the feelings are faded but still there.

Thank you Gordi for the links. I really enjoyed them.

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: YarlanZey

Hi YarlanZey,

Great post. Perfect for an introduction to the rest of the gang.

Welcome. You have a gift. I look forward to reading more.
edit on 2-12-2014 by crappiekat because: sp

posted on Dec, 2 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   
hello how is every one doing tonight..doctor visit was ok..he don't want me to wear my brace any more..but i am going to when i sleep i at times hit things when i sleep and then it hurts again..so i am keeping it at night..its more for m thumb..he said wrist is ok..they why does it still hurt when i move it at times..well i will be here for a while..hope someone comes here..

top topics

<< 248  249  250    252  253  254 >>

join