It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 2

page: 239
<< 236  237  238    240  241  242 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Well...just don't take Gordi's route and start losing it.

No offense Gordi!

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

Hahaha! I don't think I will be allowing my hair to go that route. If I did, I would have to pull my house down around my ears!

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawgRex
a reply to: TrueBrit
Well...just don't take Gordi's route and start losing it.
No offense Gordi!

OI!

LOL

I haven't LOST it!!! (I KNOW EXACTLY where it went!!!) ROFL

and a for Pete!

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I know that the bad weather has hit much of America, but THIS my dear friends is what I took a photo of THIS MORNING (21st November) at my front door!

G

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Beautiful flower!!!!!!!!

Sorry I missed everyone today, but I got a lot done around the house. I cleaned out a couple of my bureau draws, sorted through Christmas stuff and put them into gift bags. I'll save tags and bows for later when it's closer to Christmas. I bought a bag of jingle bells to tie into the bows. Adds a bit of magick. I'd like to make my own gift tags too. I can be quite creative. Think I'll make my own Christmas cards as well.

Man, I have more writing pads than a store. LOL Pretty notepads I have been given over the years. Started to de-clutter and have a couple of bags of clothes, notepads, scented candles, lotions, creams, perfumes, jewelry etc. I'll give them away. I have 3 wicker baskets filled with gifts for birthdays and handmade things. I made those baskets nice and neat and now I know exactly what I have and for who. Sorting takes forever! Glad it's done though. Well, almost.

Doug, that was quite a story about the fire! Thank God you were saved and we have you as a friend!

Hope everyone is well. Love to you all!!

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Thanks night. Despite being in rage mode this past couple of weeks, I have managed to do some tiding up myself, or as I call it, downsizing. Donated a crapload of clothes, finally got all my Army stuff ready for the fire pit, not records though...I may need those...LOL, and just generally threw a lot of stuff away and boxed up stuff that I want to keep for later when I do move.

I can probably be outta my place in a half hour when I decide to move.

After it is all said and done, I feel satisfied.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   

It feels great to finally tackle it all. Usually I just look and say, "Tomorrow." And tomorrow always comes and goes and nothing gets accomplished. LOL It's when I start sorting through all my crafts and supplies I'll be going bonkers because I have a lot of good stuff. LOL

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Gordi The Drummer

Clink!

Its a good day to be alive!

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Sorry you are in a rage mood Doug. I was rather pissy earlier today when the hospital called and said I could apply for help in paying my up-coming mammogram. Well though I don't have much money and my husband just got approved I thought it would be a piece of cake...Wrong! My name is on my mothers savings account. Usually my sister does all her banking for her, but my name was added in case anything happened to her. Well, even though it isn't my money, the fact that I have access to it I am automatically denied because it is over a certain amount!

I am having my name taken off and that will help for another month if I have tests done. I can only imagine what this test will cost.

Do you have any meds for anxiety? Mine don't do a lot for me, but does take the edge off.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   

I don't know why I'm in rage mode other than I feel that I have let myself down. I'm my own worst enemy and when I fail to live up to the standards I expect of others and apply to myself as well...well, it pisses me off. I'm mad at myself pretty much.

As I've told others, it's time to pull my head outta my ass and un-eff myself. LOL

I'll get there, I always do.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   

I can be my worst own enemy too. Hey, no one is perfect, we all make mistakes. Try not to be so hard on yourself. In a rage or not, we still love you.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 09:13 PM
link   

I have to be hard on myself. It helps keep me on track. And while I can be my own worst enemy, I am also my own best friend.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   
LOL! Whatever works Honey.

posted on Nov, 21 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   
***peek***
yawn.... Am I too late for Nightshift? or too early for Dayshift?

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 12:16 AM
link   
A little of both Gordi. LOL

Good to see you.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Good Morning , AfterNoon, Day or Night to You All!! I Hope it is a Good One!!! Woke to wet ground outside, and grey skies above. Was too sore to get back to sleep, so here I am again.

(Ok where's the friggin coffee.......Oh, someone moved that darn table again! Who keeps re-decorating this place? I know it isn't CC, as She does love to do that here at Our place, but I don't think She would mess with our Beverage Station here in The Shed......)

Tired Me.

ETA: Oh, Dawg, did Ya notice the Avvy??! LOL!!! Told Ya, right?! LOL!!!

edit on 22-11-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   
You and your multiple personalities. LOL Nice dragon as always Syx!

Hello Everyone! Cooking pork pie and catching up with housework. Be back later.

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Thanx for the Comp!! I like this guy too. He's just hangin' out, kinda watchin'......

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

He keeps staring at me. Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Lol Night! It's a good thing, for in The Shed. He's watching out for Ogres, or any other Baddies that may want to harm Us.

He's on Watch......

ETA: Good Morning EveryOne!!

edit on 23-11-2014 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 236  237  238    240  241  242 >>

join