It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Titor a Mason?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I feel there is ample evidence to prove that John Titor is a Mason. He makes several references to the society in his journal.

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Ok so what is your evidence? and are you a mason or are you going to bash masons?

when you do give evidence please try to back it up with links and crediable info?

fire away....

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 09:17 PM
link   
In fact John Titor became anti-Masonic when he was blackballed by a particular side-order in 2017. He attempted to rewrite his own history to detail experience and expertise which he did not have, even resorting to travelling back several decades in order to relive this part of his life cycle. Unfortunately he struck an obstacle in 2001 in the new book of ByLaws that specifically preclude that a person blackballed any more than 15 years in future may re-apply at the current date. It really became a no-win situation for him.

*removes tongue from cheek*

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
In fact John Titor became anti-Masonic when he was blackballed by a particular side-order in 2017. He attempted to rewrite his own history to detail experience and expertise which he did not have, even resorting to travelling back several decades in order to relive this part of his life cycle. Unfortunately he struck an obstacle in 2001 in the new book of ByLaws that specifically preclude that a person blackballed any more than 15 years in future may re-apply at the current date. It really became a no-win situation for him.

*removes tongue from cheek*

Alrighty... now being thoroughly confused... anyone mind explaining or linking me to a article on the topic?

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 02:16 AM
link   
You people do realize that Titor does not exist..right?

He even prooves he does not exist by stating his method of time travel.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Yeah...

I took it upon myself to type "John Titor" into Yahoo Search Engine... and boy... I got... um... a "few" results... lol

So far, no Civil War so far as I've noticed...

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 07:22 AM
link   
The thing about John is " you never know".

He sure has shaken us up on here a few times.

That's how I found ATS, on a Google search looking for info on John.

As for the Civil War, all I have to say is it's real hard to have a conversation in the salon anymore.

Oh yeah, and half my family and friends think I'm a sinner for not "believing" everything verbatim in the Bible.

Oh and I voted for Kerry, I am told now I'm not a Christian because I did.
I'm a "baby-killer". Even though I'm Catholic and against abortion as birth control.
I am an American, and I don't have the right to tell you not to have one, or walk away from one as soo many of my Male friends have.

There will not be any "North and South"with this one. It will be neighbor to neighbor, just like the Revolutionary War.

I pray John is wrong all the time, but who is to say he never existed?
He seems to have a life on here!!!

He may have been a Mason, but Symbols are Universal and timeless.
Masons, Templers, Ancient Egyptian, whatever, they are all the same to every brain.
Your brain thinks in symbols.

[edit on 30-11-2004 by Tesla]

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by dribbler
I feel there is ample evidence to prove that John Titor is a Mason. He makes several references to the society in his journal.

What journal? The only 'authentic' titor text is the stuff that came out of his irq chats. I know that there was a book published later on by the 'John Titor' Foundation, supposedly written or edited by his 'mom' because he's like 8 years old or whatever, but why accept that as 'cannonical'?

superstring
You people do realize that Titor does not exist..right?

I should hope everyone realizes that he does. I do have to admit that it was a darned good 'event' tho, kind of like 'dinner theatre' or an online 'murder-mystery group participation event'. However, now that its already past the time that the his 'history' should have occurred, the people that created the hoax should admit it, hell take credit for it even.

tesla
There will not be any "North and South"with this one

In the Titor story (of course lifted from that fictionary future history book) it was cities versus countryside.
[quote\He may have been a Mason
I don't think that anyone has presented anything supporting the idea that he is a mason.

I would have to say that John Titor cannot be a mason. Its entirely contrary to the 'radical right wing militia' or 'survivalist' ideology. These kind of people are anti-masons, heck they're probably the exact sort of people who made up the old third party, the Anti-Masonic League. They're very much against secrecy, and 'influence' and anti-federal, and probably see freemasons as part of the problem rather than part of the solution.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 12:19 PM
link   
1. Titor had NO journal.. although there are collections of his various posting on some websites.

2. Society is the term we use for a group of people as a whole.

YOU for instance are a member of society as are we all... a SECRET society is an entirely different thing.

3. For the record to the smart asses... He said the earliest hints of the war would become apparent in 2005... last time I checked.. it was still 2004.

4. What was the point of this anyway?

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 01:23 PM
link   
my thoughts on titor are still up in the air. i do hope if it's fake though, that no one claims responsiblity for it. right now john titor is one of the 'great mysteries' of the internet and i would actually be kind of disappointed.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 04:20 PM
link   

In fact John Titor became anti-Masonic when he was blackballed by a particular side-order in 2017.

Is this date correct? Or you referring to a masonic timeline.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by chief_counsellor

In fact John Titor became anti-Masonic when he was blackballed by a particular side-order in 2017.

Is this date correct? Or you referring to a masonic timeline.

Read up on Titor and you'll get the joke. It has NOTHING to do with Masons.

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Titor was a hoax. Everyone thought he was amazing by saying (back in 2000) that Bush was going to attack Iraq to remove nukes that didnt exist. Bush as been talking about attacking Iraq before he was President. What Titor never mentioned where the 911 attacks. Dont you think he should have mentioned that. Also I remember during the infamouse Titor postings he showed a picture of a mchine that would bend light. He showed a laser beam being bent by the machine. Here is what makes no sense, how can you clearly see a picture of a light being bent. Think aobut it.

new topics

top topics

join