It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Children posessed by 200 demons

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 10:33 PM
link   
www.dailymail.co.uk... reports-saying-no-hoax.html

Okay, go to this website and scroll down.

In there is an interview of the grandma.

Very interesting.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ThinkingCap

Say, OP... Mind linking me your personal testimony of the experience you claimed to have? I'd like to go over that too now that I've broken my vow not to get back into this business.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: markosity1973

Bam ^ Here's a video you may want to include into your original post.

What is interesting about the way the mother tells the story, is that she appears to be showing true annoyance with the situation. She's very articulate, and only rarely does her eyes feign to either direction while she tells her story (which represents either a lack of memory or an ongoing fabrication)

^ Here is a podcast of the event, I'll edit this post again with a followup once I've finished with it.
edit on 20-5-2014 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Children don't get possessed. Their parent's mental health condition (especially when they're young) is what determines the after effects on the children... not the childrens actions.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: MarsIsRed

That is, unless entities exist outside of the grasp of the limited 5 senses and 3 dimensions we are capable of perceiving.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThinkingCap

That is, unless entities exist outside of the grasp of the limited 5 senses and 3 dimensions we are capable of perceiving.

Or... you have no comprehension skills... which I suspect is true....

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Then your perception is worse than the average person I mentioned above.

Let me rephrase it for you,
"Just because you can't see something, doesn't mean it doesn't exist."

Let me break it down for you even further, as I'm guessing you're gunna need it.

Scenario: You were born without the ability to smell. You are sitting on a bus, and the person next to you has some (silent but deadly) bad gas. Because you cannot smell, there is absolutely no way for you to comprehend that you are in fact sitting in that person's gaseous excrement. The people nearby begin to grimace, and hold their nose. Noticing this you,
A)Realize someone farted.
B)Deny the fart exists, because you've never smelled one.

The sooner we admit that our realities are hugely limited by our olfactory senses, the sooner we will begin to understand the anomalies and ultimately no longer fear them.

theoatmeal.com...

^ Examine this if you are still not satisfied. It discusses the mantis shrimp, having 16 color-receptive cones. That is 13 more than human beings. "The rainbow we see stems from those 3 colors. Imagine a mantis' rainbow created from sixteen colors."

As science progresses, so does our understanding of one thing: We know next to nothing about anything.

Imagine what you will "know" tomorrow.
edit on 20-5-2014 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Ouija boards are not a toy.

ouija board banned in many countries.

info on banning .

www.google.com... ...18399.18399.0.19586.1.1.0.0.0.0.105.105.0j1.1.0....0...1c.2.44.hp..1.0.0.YgygI9xDHYk

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 03:27 AM
link   
We can't presume to know all the aspects of the spiritual world, it may be a demon or it may be a human spirit requesting prayer. We know that a human spirit from purgatory can ask humans for prayer or Holy Mass.

Once prayer or Holy Mass has been done then asking that the human spirit be sent to away from the house to a neutral place as to not violate their free will but to also keep the home peaceful. Human spirits are pretty easy to deal with. A demon may escalate to the next level.

edit on 21-5-2014 by lonewolf2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 03:47 AM
link   
This stuff happens, and I have seen it.

OP is brave enough to say he's encountered such forces. Many people aren't as brave, for various reasons. Some of which are because they don't want to have jobs or careers or relationships ruined. They don't want people to think they are "crazy" or that they need their kids taken away by the government. Maybe they just don't want to face what it was they were really dealing with. It makes it that much more oppressive. There is a stigma that you can't talk about it, and that is played upon by these very forces. It adds to the sense of dread, hopelessness, and oppression.

It works extremely well, and I know I will never tell my full story here. Learned my lesson the hard way. I would wager for every skeptic here, there is someone keeping quiet.

It truly is a WAR. And we all know propaganda is big in war.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Hey Thinking,

I have never documented my experiences in writing before. If you, or anyone in this thread has specific questions, please ask. I will answer in an open and honest fashion.

FYI everyone who may respond to this, I'm in Australia, so bear that in mind if you post- my timezone may be very different to yours and I do have a day job. I will answer serious questions when I come online so come back and check

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarsIsRed

originally posted by: ThinkingCap

Or... you have no comprehension skills... which I suspect is true....

Mars, I take it you are an Athesit- I have no problem with that.

Consider this though, a Christian prophet (I'll link if I can remember her name) actually went through some serious scientific testing. It was discovered that when she was 'receiving messages' that her brain was producing the same waves that we do when we are in a deep sleep, but she was completely lucid.

I.e. Science has been able to measure and document some of this phenomena. Keep an eye out, I'll spend this evening looking for some info I can post that is scientific, as I have seen a reasonable amount of it myself before.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: DeadSeraph
Yes, a lot of demonic phenomena is written off as mental illness, especially schizophrenia. And to be fair, a large amount of these things are psychosomatic issues.

However; A crazy person generally does not know that they are crazy i.e. their perception of reality becomes so perverted that they do not understand what is 'normal' any more.

A possessed person however, knows that they are being taken over and will be quite lucid, often even during the events, even if they cannot speak out.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 05:04 AM
link   

African American Christians claim to see demon.

Shock, horror, gasp...

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: markosity1973
Yes, a lot of demonic phenomena is written off as mental illness, especially schizophrenia. And to be fair, a large amount of these things are psychosomatic issues.

However; A crazy person generally does not know that they are crazy i.e. their perception of reality becomes so perverted that they do not understand what is 'normal' any more.

A possessed person however, knows that they are being taken over and will be quite lucid, often even during the events, even if they cannot speak out.

You are right, but that is not what I meant. The fear of those who have experienced it is that they will be branded as crazy if they tell others what they experienced.
edit on 21-5-2014 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: CJCrawley

Shock, horror, gasp...

OH HAI BUDDY!!!

This was totally not a thread I'd expect to see you, but carry on with your racism. So only african american christians have encounters with these spiritual forces?

mm.

I'd tell you what I really think about you, but I wouldn't be helping matters any.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeadSeraph

originally posted by: CJCrawley

Shock, horror, gasp...

OH HAI BUDDY!!!

This was totally not a thread I'd expect to see you, but carry on with your racism. So only african american christians have encounters with these spiritual forces?

mm.

I'd tell you what I really think about you, but I wouldn't be helping matters any.

Best way to nip this in the bud;

I've seen and experienced too and I am white new zealand catholic. Race means nothing. So let's not mention it again please.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 05:14 AM
link   

I wasn't being racist.

They are somewhat into their supernatural religious beliefs, aren't they?

Of course, you would know that.

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: CJCrawley

Of course I would. Please, tell everyone why that is?
edit on 21-5-2014 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2014 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeadSeraph

You are right, but that is not what I meant. The fear of those who have experienced it is that they will be branded as crazy if they tell others what they experienced.

Yes, haters gonna hate and disbelievers gonna disbelieve. Living with an Atheist, the main reason people write this sort of stuff as being crazy is because their lack of belief means there is no capacity to think beyond the five senses.

P.S Atheists, I am not judging you, just making an observation based upon experience.
edit on 21-5-2014 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join