It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Children posessed by 200 demons

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: coastlinekid
a reply to: markosity1973

If there is one thing more terrifying than knowing what you are dealing with, it's having these experiences and having no idea at all what's going on.

I'm not saying people experience things they can't explain... but watching someone slide up a wall?... I'm sorry I"m calling Bullsh!t on that... if this is due to some "possession" by some "entity" ,... and it really is from some concept of "demons" that have been around for thousands of years if not more,... than there would be verifiable documentation by now... Heck, after the original exorcist movie religious fanatics have been trying to document the "possession" of someone and still haven't got it recorded in a way REASONABLE PEOPLE accept it as real...

And BTW,...
I am a very grounded person and like a lot of people experiencing something that they have no idea whats going on is WAY more comforting and INTERESTING than projecting superstition on to the event and freaking out over it...
like some native coming out of the jungle and seeing the moon for the first time and throwing rocks at it...

All I can say is just because YOU haven't personally seen it, it doesn't mean it didn't, can't or won't happen.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Interesting that you make a claim that most here are being dogmatic in their responses yet you yourself adhere to only your own dogmatism in your own reply.

I want to add some insight to the topic that addresses why they seem to be drawn to our bodies. Forgive me if i sound too dogmatic. I know myself that being dogmatic isnt something that is always bad. Like being dogmatic in mathemaics can be good, capiche? It looks to be that spirit entities are etheral in nature in this, the material realm. This is not their first estate. The flood story in the bible gives us some insight. The flood was used to wipe from the face of the earth all those that corrupted this flesh. This included the hybrids. Whether you believe it or not isnt important. My point is water. They were swept away by water and bound by it. In the depths. Those spirit entities that did not give up their first estate were not imprisoned by water. Why our bodies? I believe we are souls that inhabit a tent body that uses a brain to navigate and finction like soljourners in this temporay state in this, the material realm. These entities find rest in our shell bodies and the more pure the better. It is because our flesh is mostly made of water. Our skin is 80% water. a reply to: Baddogma

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 09:50 AM
link   
It's just easier to move than to deal with demons. I had a cat that I swear was possessed. It levitated and walked up walls backwards. I had to sleep undercover! It did that in an apartment that I lived at, yet the people there were not much better. I had to move.The cat went to live at my daughters where she leads a perfect cat life. Sure she's best friends with her 2 wolf huskies and gives them baths and sleeps in the middle of them. Oh well that the Scooby Doo way of doing it... RUN! reply to: markosity1973

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Something to think about relating to this case. If a demon is a highly evolved being on the extreme edges of the good/bad (divine/evil) spectrum, why would they resort to party tricks? ... and those party tricks scare the hell out of you, which in turn makes you more inclined to turn to god and religion, or even closer to god if you are religious. It just does not make any sense. Why would a highly evolved evil entity want to push you towards God? To me this logic is flawed.

Many on this thread seem to have very colourful lives and/or imagination.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: earthblaze

Good point... why would a "bad being" put on a floor show that moves the "target" towards religion?

I'm sorry to offend the religious... point taken on math dogma... and if there are, in fact, two teams, then I'd join the nice guys... but it all seems so suspect... like we're being played.

The being I encountered (rather think I encountered, to be fair to my own non dogmatic stance) came across as very manipulative and intelligent... meaning it must have known that showing itself as a bad guy would push a dumb mortal into running to the big man for help... it doesn't compute. It seemed the thing was working to make me religious.

A poster had a thought that these things live off of our attention and feed off conscious energy... both sides... and that might well be. If so, not paying any attention to starve the phenomena might be the way to go... fearing we will burn in hell for not playing the game sure seems like a nasty, evil motivator to me.

My only real point is that we are at a disadvantage when it comes to real knowledge about things we can't physically measure... that's all. I apologize for poking the beliefs of some ... or illuminating that they are beliefs. That usually causes kick back.

ETA but beliefs are powerful things, and perhaps that non dogmatic fact is, precisely, the whole point of the game we find ourselves in?

edit on 5/23/2014 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

The conmon cold does not live off attention, it just exists to replicate itself. The symptoms it displays are fairly uniform and therefore this is how we diagnose it. There are certain truths about colds that are undeniable facts.

Demons are the same, they exist and display reasonably uniform, although a lot more complex behaviour than a simple cold. There are also certain facts that are facts that cannot be disputed. The difference between a cold and a demon is unlike a cold, not everyone has had contact with a demon (and this is a good thing btw) so they have not learned the truth if these facts for themselves.

They don't care about external attention, just causing pandemonium for the poor person or people in the OP case. If people don't believe, that's fine and you will learn nothing from what this thread contains because in your mind it's either psychological or lies.

For those that do believe, there is information in here that will resonate with them and they will understand.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: manna2

That is an interesting insight. You are correct that our body is just a vessel for our soul.

What if your theory were right and our consciousness is nothing more than some ethereal remote control over our bodies. Demons could then easily come along and jam our soul signal and take control of our vessel, which they do.

It's an interesting idea for sure

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I feel that most people would not recognize Satan/the evil one even if he had them by the throat. For others it is devil in the ordinary, sometimes witnessed in fleeting moments. Unfortunately spiritual warfare is happening here and now. Many consider themselves too “sophisticated” or "enlightened" for those old-fashioned ideas alas the world is steeped in secularism and unbelievers that it no longer wants to believe in Satan until their own personal space is invaded and were the evil one make its presence known. Only then will the unbelievers will realize the damaging forces prevailing.

originally posted by: earthblaze
Something to think about relating to this case. If a demon is a highly evolved being on the extreme edges of the good/bad (divine/evil) spectrum, why would they resort to party tricks? ... and those party tricks scare the hell out of you, which in turn makes you more inclined to turn to god and religion, or even closer to god if you are religious. It just does not make any sense. Why would a highly evolved evil entity want to push you towards God? To me this logic is flawed.

God does allow people to see a representation of the Satan and it's scorpions. Evolved has nothing to do with party tricks. It as you state an opportunity for the afflicted to seek help and come closer to God.

God allows Satan to come against us, perhaps to strengthen faith, to test us, or to prepare us to help others in their time of need. There a many other reasons, however I won't state this in this particular post.

With Latoya Ammons family, Satan's game became overt, through Gods will alone. Professionals where able to witness such occurrence which meant that the family where able to get more help and support than they previously had. Most likely the public event had the evil one spitting tacks, that is a good thing.

1 Corinthians 10:13
God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, so that you may be able to endure it.

Earthblaze I hope I have answered some of your thoughtful questions.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: skyblueworld
If he was possessed and they knew he was, how come no-one filmed it? Evidence that is always missed when these types of reports come out.

Few threads here if you want to know a bit more:
Thread

From the search

I

I would say official documents of both nurses and DCS workers stating they seen the kids move up walls & ceilings is enough. However the captain of the Police has enough to say to make it convincing also. And there is audio. I'm guessing a family almost identical to hers died of a fire based on the burns but that would need researched. Another article on dailymail showed a DCS worker's finger after touching an oil oozing from kitchen cabinets that turned her finger white ("death like") and after left a blister.

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Everyone has free will over control of what enters this shell we inhabit. Whether its the black eyed kids asking to enter, or a ouija board experience, etc... all have to allow them to enter. Yeshua warned of the dangers in fornication BECAUSE this is where these entities enter your water shell. He taught that a person takes on the spirits of those they laid with. Here is a good clue. ALL SHAMANS, ALL OF THEM WORLDWIDE pass on their spiritual connections with these entities to their chosen replacements and disciple through the act of sodomy. It is openly professed in their ceremony for it. We have a computer brain used to move a water shell that can house them. But you have to give permission. a reply to: markosity1973
Edit:scripture teaches us that we live in a world iin this realm where everything has a beginning and an end. Our mind is hardwired with it. That we inhabit a temporary dwelling, or a tent or tabernacle. It is in this tabernacle we can entertain spiritual guests preferably the Holy Spirit. With this in mind it is important to keep a clean home so as not to invite unwelcome guests.

edit on 24-5-2014 by manna2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: manna2

Thank you for taking the time to impart the information. From the bits and pieces I've acquired, it fits. Water seems tied to non corporeal entities in many cultures, for various similar reasons.

I wonder where you acquired your knowledge?

And again, to the 'religious' folks... I am trying to understand this realm of the non-corporeal from a viewpoint of starting from scratch, basically, with much respect to individuals and their knowledge and traditions. I guess, when reduced to basics, my view comes from seeing contradictions between these beings actions and the common narrative about them. I'm at least closer to the 'religious' in that I know the phenomena exists.

I'm hindered by the constraints of internet forums, but know I don't ridicule... I'm simply very curious and trying to glean as non-relative a truth as is humanly possible. So thanks to those who put up with me... again.
edit on 5/24/2014 by Baddogma because: type-o

posted on May, 24 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Kids are often in between the bardo realm and the physical realm so they can see the astral realm more regularly, this usually disappears by the age of 5+ but can go on for a lifetime for some. The are able enter their host when their vibrations are very low which is usually achieved through fear by appearing in dreams and in the physical realm which is why a lot kids see boogey men, it's often not an imaginative mind but because they see both realms simultaniously.

posted on May, 26 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Remember always they need your consent. Very clever how they presently enslave us"We are clearing this reality of these parasites exponentially now where universal law reigns supreme where none shall or can trespass. They are masters of deception so do not let your loving compassion be used against you, something that has been their most powerful tools. The bio-borg entities are already lifeless and are dependent only on being able to suck the life out of you but, like every vampire, they cannot enter your reality without an invitation. Every use of the legal NAME is the only invitation they need so best cut your ties and consent with that. Just get this concept and you have already cut the puppet strings and your causal ability returns instantly in relation to your ability to be responsible with that ultimate of powers.

To the “walking dead” (and you know what you are) , your time is over, your deceptions are powerless and now moment by now moment, you are being erased from consciousness for the invading parasites you are. We, of the living soul, are awake, aware and reclaiming our reality where yours never existed. In short, yes, you are doomed. Have a nice day!"

www.zengardner.com...
a reply to: markosity1973

edit on 26-5-2014 by manna2 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join