It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why would the astronauts be offended by a hoax...

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rob48

originally posted by: webstra

originally posted by: Rob48
a reply to: webstra

Bart was not "disappointed". Bart set out to make a crazy claim to sell some videos and make some cash, which 13 years later he is still doing.

Please stop those silly claims about selling videos.

Videos don't exist anymore...everything is digital rob.

You should know that only astronauts try to sell ilegal apollo stuff !?

Sibrel's little AFTH company still makes $190,000 a year. It was over $200k a couple of years back so maybe he is feeling the pinch huh?

Until recently he was flogging his DVDs at moonmovie.com but now he just seems to be pointing people to his YouTube channel. He also seems to have shaved all his hair off. Odd.

I agree that he wil make millions with exposing the moonlanding hoax.

What the astronauts are doing - try to sell things who were (NOT) on the moon - is a serious crime..as far as i am concerned.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Is this thread still in the same reality and timeline Everyone I know ...."knows"?

For the sake of butchered cows and hamburgers do some people really think a conspiracy that would cost billions, if not trillions (by now) of dollars more than the REAL moon missions, would be even feasible???

that's just a tiny bit here that doesn't make one iota or jot of sense.

edit on 5/20/2014 by Chamberf=6 because: you know it's almost a habit now

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Chamberf=6

Yes we are still on the same time line where they really went to the moon and we really are discussing it and being treated like idiots for believing it. We are still "Them" and are still on that "team". I hope that quells any concerns.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: sputniksteve
a reply to: Chamberf=6

Yes we are still on the same time line where they really went to the moon and we really are discussing it and being treated like idiots for believing it. We are still "Them" and are still on that "team". I hope that quells any concerns.

Well then, for the sane ones( (I mean idiots),

Wait but what about Kubrik? j/k
edit on 5/20/2014 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join