It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why would the astronauts be offended by a hoax...

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 01:19 PM
link   

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

There's just so much. I think you're like me and find something suspicious with the Apollo missions and lack there of for 40+ years (and counting). Are you into the "they found something up there they shouldn't have camp"?? I've read some on that and have seen some oddities in pictures on the moon. I'm open to it having been previously inhabited and swept under the rug. I'm in the "who knows" camp.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 01:47 PM
link   

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: cestrup
a reply to: Char-Lee

There's just so much. I think you're like me and find something suspicious with the Apollo missions and lack there of for 40+ years (and counting). Are you into the "they found something up there they shouldn't have camp"?? I've read some on that and have seen some oddities in pictures on the moon. I'm open to it having been previously inhabited and swept under the rug. I'm in the "who knows" camp.

I like the Who Knows...part, I feel there is something hidden and that should be clear to anyone who does the research, but these men were hounded in this film, it makes me feels sad. This was years ago and they are asked for details unexpectedly and without respect, even if they had been ordered to fake the mission they did not do anything wrong. In their place any of us who worked for the program would do as told and there would be REASONS...reasons we may have no understanding of.

The men don't deserve to be hounded while they try and buy their groceries or in front of people who came to meet them.

I notice that eye language mostly shows they are telling the truth, that is another reason to think they eventually did go to the Moon and replace many of the records with the real thing.
www.blifaloo.com...
edit on 20-5-2014 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: cestrup

Why are you getting upset that no one believes you?

Can you now see why astronauts would get upset?

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   
**ATTENTION**

Knock off the back and forth immediately. This isn't about who "won" the thread, or each other.

Get back on topic immediately.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I kind of asked this question before cestrup. What reaction from them would make you believe them and would you expect the same reaction from all of them?

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: FeedTic

A confident reaction would summarize like this IMO - "Look, we went to the moon and I don't care what you think. Now kindly leave". Edgar Mitchell, as previously posted, came close to this.

No, I wouldn't expect all of them to react the same way - which was off-putting to me when this video showed all of them angry and in the same state of mind. Again, why should they care what Bart Sibrel thinks? Anger is a defense mechanism. Confident men would have laughed at his notion, not even got to the point where they're insulted, and asked him to leave.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   

speak for yourself....if I had been to the moon and then some a-hole said I was lying about it...hell hath no fury...

Men have walked on the Moon....accept it and move on to your next incorrect conspiracy.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: LeatherNLace

I disagree. I don't think violence or anger is really ever the answer. If I get angry I've let something get to me - which is a weakness. If I'm confident in something - nothing should get to me about it because I know the truth. And these astronauts aren't exactly in an uphill battle against moon hoax proponents. In fact, they have nearly everyone on their side. So that's why their anger baffles me

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Like i said..speak for yourself.a reply to: cestrup

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: LeatherNLace

Honestly, you make no sense. You went to the moon and came back to become a national hero and have buildings and streets named after you. Someone doesn't believe that you went and you turn to violence? In what bizarre world would a national hero do that? Merely speaking to this post here:

speak for yourself....if I had been to the moon and then some a-hole said I was lying about it...hell hath no fury...

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Someone doesn't believe that you went and you turn to violence?
There was no violence about not believing he walked on the Moon. There was violence because he was called a coward, liar, and thief.

Aldrin was trying to ignore the jackass up until that point.

edit on 5/20/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: cestrup

I disagree. I don't think violence or anger is really ever the answer.

I'm not sure I believe you there...in fact I think I'm gonna call bs on this altogether.

If I get angry I've let something get to me - which is a weakness. If I'm confident in something - nothing should get to me about it because I know the truth.

So you are saying that you and these astronauts are exactly the same and should react the same way to every situation?

And these astronauts aren't exactly in an uphill battle against moon hoax proponents. In fact, they have nearly everyone on their side. So that's why their anger baffles me

You are baffled because the astronauts are not like you in their reaction. I am sure I am not, or LnL is not or Phage is not. Does that baffle you to? How can I phrase the answer for you so it is not as baffling?

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

This was a hypothetical for the poster who claimed that "if he went to the moon... ...hell hath no fury". For the 22nd time: I agree with you about the Aldrin situation. Holy moly, man! How many times, Phage? I agree with you that he was out of line, at the base of that building. We went over this on page 1 and a few others.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   

This was a hypothetical for the poster who claimed that "if he went to the moon... ...hell hath no fury".
You mean this post?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

That one? You left a part of it out.
edit on 5/20/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: youdidntseeme

Fine, it's okay for National Hero's to react like mad men when faced with adversity. That's what got them in the cockpit in the first place, right?

I will agree with you in one aspect - violence under dire protection of one's self or family. That sometimes is your final choice and I hope nobody has to get into that situation where this becomes a choice.

posted on May, 20 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Yes. We've established that you are truly saintlike.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join