It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GW Bush: Our National Embarrasment Continues

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 03:35 PM
link   

At the private luncheon afterwards,in a heated tent pitched behind the library, Shimon Peres delivered a heartfelt toast to Clinton's perseverance in pursuing the Middle East peace process. Upon entering the tent, Bush, according to an eyewitness, told an aide: "One gulp and we're out of here." He had informed the Clintons he would stay through the lunch, but by the time Peres arose with wine glass in hand the president was gone.

Disgusting......I've always held absolute disdain for ill mannered oafs who gain access to the big leagues on nothing more than birth rite or connections. But seeing this pic & reading the reporters quote " Then, when the presidents were announced, Bush tried to push his way past Clinton at the library door to be first in line, against the already accepted protocol for the event, as though the walk to the platform was a contest for alpha male......", reinforces that truer than true concept: Dim Son has no business being anywhere near the presidency. Jesus, look at that idiot bitting his lip & trying to aqueze by like he's getting on the morning train. His father, though also an agent of Lucifer, at least bore the gravity of the office.
The Guardian

[edit on 29-11-2004 by Bout Time]

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Well Bout time the arrogance of Mr. Bush is well known, since incidents when he was a young man, his alcohol problems and then his self righteous views all that tells you the kind of man that is taking our country into the gutters.

But he was elected because his morals values, well he have none.

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 03:46 PM
link   
The president is a man who thinks in small minded, immediate gratification terms. The "me first in line" attitude shoudn't be anything but expected from those I have studied with his personality traits.

The bigger issue is this: OK, so he hates President Clinton, big surprise there. What is dissapointing though is that he cannot find his way above his personal feelings and act presidential.

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Clinton concluded his remarks with a challenge to Bush couched in terms of his own failure - "where we fell short ... the biggest disappointment in the world to me ... peace in the Middle East ... I did all I could." He then faced Bush: "But when we had seven years of progress toward peace, there was one whole year when, for the first time in the history of the state of Israel, not one person died of a terrorist attack, when the Palestinians began to believe they could have a shared future. And so, Mr President, again, I say: I hope you get to cross over into the promised land of Middle East peace. We have a good opportunity, and we are all praying for you."

I think Clinton was wasting his breath. The words 'Bush' and 'Peace' appear to be mutually exclusive.

As for 'pushing to be first' - I thought we got over that kind of stuff at kindergarten. Obviously not.

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Bout Time,
I was not able to view the picture, but the vivid description & subsequent psychoanalysis of GWB was quite shocking indeed. I think that if the reporter's & your interpretation of the interior workings of his mind is accurate (though really, there is no way to prove this as none of us are psychic), it might be grounds for possible impeachment, or at least an expose on 60 Minutes. The mere thought of a person in a high-ranking political position displaying the attributes of assertiveness, competitiveness, and "alpha male behavior" is quite aberrant; I think only Adolph Hitler himself ever displayed similar behavior. As for GWB's sudden departure from the event, I must agree that it was quite rude and uncalled-for--it's not like there would be anything more pressing going on in the world for the President of the United States not to attend the Clinton Library gala in its entirety. It's on the same level as Bill getting a bj in the oval office by one of his interns while he was supposed to be on-call & focused as the leader of the United States--but no, wait, Bush's faux pas is worse because he is *Bush* after all & we all hate every single thing he does.

Down with Bush! Viva La Revolution!

--Cassie

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I cannot see the picture...although just reading the story is enough Bush aka Mr Moral's lol yeah right

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassie Clay
Bout Time,
I was not able to view the picture, but the vivid description & subsequent psychoanalysis of GWB was quite shocking indeed. I think that if the reporter's & your interpretation of the interior workings of his mind is accurate (though really, there is no way to prove this as none of us are psychic), it might be grounds for possible impeachment, or at least an expose on 60 Minutes. The mere thought of a person in a high-ranking political position displaying the attributes of assertiveness, competitiveness, and "alpha male behavior" is quite aberrant; I think only Adolph Hitler himself ever displayed similar behavior. As for GWB's sudden departure from the event, I must agree that it was quite rude and uncalled-for--it's not like there would be anything more pressing going on in the world for the President of the United States not to attend the Clinton Library gala in its entirety. It's on the same level as Bill getting a bj in the oval office by one of his interns while he was supposed to be on-call & focused as the leader of the United States--but no, wait, Bush's faux pas is worse because he is *Bush* after all & we all hate every single thing he does.

Down with Bush! Viva La Revolution!

--Cassie

Guessing that you're probably in your teens? Not that it's important, but so you know, my views are 5 years old & well researched as to Bush being ill fitted to be my country's president, in every way possible. The reporter is a Puliter Prize winner. So, some silly old reporter and some raging Bush Hater poster ( who owns his own company & has an advanced degree - meaning I worked for it - it wasn't given like your idol ) are full of shyyyte, right?
And why do you all have Clinton penis envy? As to be blind were not bad enough, but to try & continually boil down years of progress & prosperity vs. Bush's nightmare, and try to say it's all about the oral?

No problem wit that pic now, syncophant Bushista?

[edit on 29-11-2004 by Bout Time]

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Bout time, its almost as bad as the wardrobe malfunction of a few days ago!

His rudeness is only surpassed by his conceit and self adulation

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 06:31 PM
link   
43 is an utter boor; not exactly a news flash, now is it?

Kudos to Clinton for not responding to the insult.

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 07:23 PM
link   
That picture proves nothing and "The Guardian" has the journalistic integrity one notch lower than "Weekly World News." The primary difference between the two is that the latter appeals to the trailer park, while the former appeals to the ivory tower.

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 07:25 PM
link   
What exactly does the picture show you, Grady?

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 07:39 PM
link   
LOL, how would you expect the most important human being on earth to act? How do you expect a man who is above being elected by the people of his country to act? How do you think one so close to the almighty and one who has direct contact with God to act?
Please, let him through. He is above it all.

Clinton was just a mere president, so were the rest, mere mortals.

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 08:00 PM
link   
"Last one out is a rotten egg!!"

I'm the president, I'm first.

Mommy!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Good one Bout time.

This belongs on a billboard.

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tesla
"Last one out is a rotten egg!!"

I'm the president, I'm first.

Good one Tesla, Bush is the President and should show more class and decorum. He acts like a uncouth(sp) person. A man with as much power as he has show also have class.
You have to earn respect before it is given.

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Even if Bush is just trying to enter with Clinton through that door, the polite thing to do would've been to let Clinton enter the library first, I think.
Without all the squeezing through stuff. He looks impatient or something.
If he were too busy to attend, he should've canceled and sent a nice gift or something to Clinton.
As for an earlier comment about an "oral". Don't worry no "Monicas" gonna want to give Dubya that. No charisma or charm there. lol.
NOTE TO SELF: Don't invite Bush to any grand openings.

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 08:18 PM
link   
For anyone not in denial that follows Bush's movements and examines how he behaves and acts towards others, one could easily see just how unfit he is to be president. But unfortunately, people are not all that bright...

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Then, when the presidents were announced, Bush tried to push his way past Clinton at the library door to be first in line, against the already accepted protocol for the event, as though the walk to the platform was a contest for alpha male......",

The Guardian...Sidney Blumenthal...salon.com. Riiight.:shk:

Good thing Kerry lost, BT, because you'd have to be Oh So Embarassed! for his entire term...favorite tag line for Kerry up here is "Do you know who I am?" as he unabashedly muscles his way to the front of valet, theater, airline, retaurant lines.

You're too sensitive for this world, my boy. Better toughen up a bit before taking hissy fits over nothing.

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 09:49 PM
link   
This remind you of anything?

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 09:56 PM
link   

That picture comeing up like that kinda shocked me, then I laughed quite heartily I must say....
In fact I'm still giggling...I might save that one dgtempe!
Moe Bush indeed!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join