It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

GW Bush: Our National Embarrasment Continues

page: 4
0
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 08:13 PM
link   
You know, I'm sick of this "Deny Ignorance" rubbish now. This place contains as much, if not more, ignorance than any other forum. I'm sick of people ending their posts with "Deny Ignorance" as if they some how become to keeper of all things righteous, or just to be cool , or because they have no real point to their post so they end it with that to sound smart.

It's become a joke.





[edit on 11-12-2004 by cargo]




posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
*Apologies to George W Bush and those assembled here, my itchy trigger finger pushed the wrong button and this ended up busting through the doors like an unwelcome noisy gatecrasher *

[edit on 2-12-2004 by MaskedAvatar]
MA, you slay me.


I like your mind.



posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by cargo
You know, I'm sick of this "Deny Ignorance" rubbish now. This place contains as much, if not more, ignorance than any other forum. I'm sick of people ending their posts with "Deny Ignorance" as if they some how become to keeper of all things righteous, or just to be cool , or because they have no real point to their post so they end it with that to sound smart.

It's become a joke.





[edit on 11-12-2004 by cargo]
Amen to that.



posted on Dec, 14 2004 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Ledbedder says,


I love how criticizing Bush for his many, many character and political flaws is labelled "bush bashing" as to dismiss it.
Its not bush bashing if a person is talking about factual, non opinion. Thats a critique.
BUT,
just spewing opinion, especially as the reporters interpretation about Bush's behaivior, is dealing with SPECULATION and there is NO WAY to be proven. Thats Bush Bashing at its finest.

Maskedavatar states,


The thread is titled "national embarrassment". That refers to another sample of the man's behavior that is unsavory and unstatesmanlike.
Again I must ask, according to who's OPINION?
Can you cite us some diplomatic decorum rules? Can you actually put forth a standard that is defined and aggreed upon world wide for behaivior at events like the one in this articals thread.
If one cant define what unstatesman like conduct is first, then how in the heck can anyone pass judgment with no solid criteria to compare to?
Deny Logic.

Kix embarrases the nation when he says things like,


the other problem is that I see just 2 kind of people, those who would condone, endorse and support GWB no matter what (even if he instates a DRAFT) or the others that look at GWB as a problem to americas economy international policies and for the good of the country.
The embarrasment here is, he's stating a lie to support a bush Bash. When confronted on the factuallity of the draft issue and who is doing what about it (Bush says no draft, and democrats are putting up bills FOR the draft) the embarrasment continues when SPIN is put on his remarks by trying to play off acts of democrats by predicting that bush would then adopt the democratic propals. (wouldnt this be compromise in politics?)

Talk about brain washed citizens....even when shown the facts, some people refuse them and grasp at projections of their feelings to support a "bad Bush" position. Im embarrased that others see USA citizens as gullible enough to belive in a hyped lie to start with, and then still try to spin it into what they want to believe instead of what reality is.
2 wrongs dont make you an idiot, but they certantly are an indicator of a lack of comprehension or self delusional behaivior.

(note these comments are not directed just at kix, ive heard SOO many on here talk about this Bush draft LIE, (or other non substantiable anti bush lies) and then try to spin their way back out of it that his comments are just an representative example of this national embarrasment, or ignorance, or denial of truth.)



posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Maskedavatar states,
quote:
The thread is titled "national embarrassment". That refers to another sample of the man's behavior that is unsavory and unstatesmanlike.
Again I must ask, according to who's OPINION?
Can you cite us some diplomatic decorum rules? Can you actually put forth a standard that is defined and aggreed upon world wide for behaivior at events like the one in this articals thread.
If one cant define what unstatesman like conduct is first, then how in the heck can anyone pass judgment with no solid criteria to compare to?
Deny Logic.


The man lacks decorum and masked avatar is absolutely correct. George is fit only as a blue collar pot hole filler on I-95.

Like it or not all presidents should be presidential in their manners and should have the dignity that is required by the biggest job in the world, the president of the free world..not some screw up nut job spoiled brat brain dead midget minded monkey..
Read your history.



posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 02:16 PM
link   
What happened to Clinton for his indiscretions? He was impeached.

....And HE was a damned good president, like it or not.



posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 03:25 PM
link   


Upon entering the tent, Bush, according to an eyewitness, told an aide: "One gulp and we're out of here."


According to an eyewitness. According....


Speculation. The true situation is not even known so this becomes another "bashing" thread. What if there was something majorly pressing that the aide mentioned to Bush first? Who knows?

I could say according to an eyewitness, the author of this thread was having lunch with George Bush and a purple elephant. It doesn't make it so and it doesn't make it "news".

Some of you crack me up! Grasping at straws to bash at every turn.



posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
What happened to Clinton for his indiscretions? He was impeached.

....And HE was a damned good president, like it or not.


He largely ignored a threat to the United States to:
1) Cheat on his wife.
2) Have sexual relations with an intern.
3) Lie to the world about it over and over, until confronted with the blue dress.

This threat to the US would later mastermind a plot to fly planes into buildings. 911 was the most spectacular attack, but it was not their first. Oh sure, now they say we had a plan and it was Bush that didn't follow through...blah, blah. Where was excution of the "plan" during the "I did not use a cigar..." incident?



posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Zedd,

YOU are the one grasping at straws.

At no time were we better off in this country than when Clinton was president.
You can say whatever you want and blame all that has happened on him, but the over the 16-crowd knows better.

We have a mess and you know very well who the culprit is from day one. Dont try to pawn off the problems of the world on past administrations when in fact this is the administration who is screwing you, your neighbors and the world in general.

You make me laugh



posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by CazMedia
Maskedavatar states,


The thread is titled "national embarrassment". That refers to another sample of the man's behavior that is unsavory and unstatesmanlike.
Again I must ask, according to who's OPINION?
Can you cite us some diplomatic decorum rules? Can you actually put forth a standard that is defined and aggreed upon world wide for behaivior at events like the one in this articals thread.


...Bush tried to push his way passed Clinton at the library door to be first in line, against the already accepted protocol for the event...

Do you have any idea how long it takes to organise an event like this? The negotiations involved in deciding just who gazumps who and by how much? How many Presidents were at this event? Who is the most important, the current, or the man the event honours?
These are the kinds of questions answers are thrashed out for weeks, if not months, before the event begins, just so you don't get this sort of behaviour. Ever seen a Royal wedding? Ever noticed that people enter singly or in pairs, ever wonder why? It ain't security, it's protocol. With that many royals from different countries, let alone elcted heads of state, you have to get it absolutely right.

If this photo and story are true then one President of the United States tried to make himself more important than another President of the United States and instead just looked pitiful.

As for the comment about an eyewitness and "One gulp and we're out of here", I have no problem believing that. This is the man who said loud enough for a microphone to hear at a campaign rally, and I quote, "big-time asshole".



posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Ok without bashing the Bush, since he really did this stuff, the little monkey face b**tard.

In a Time photo, he has his nasty feet on the presidents desk, not his desk OURS!

On several postings in ATS and online he is seen signing his name on the flag, albiet a little handheld flag, must think he owns it.

Deny This!



posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Zedd,

YOU are the one grasping at straws.

At no time were we better off in this country than when Clinton was president.
You can say whatever you want and blame all that has happened on him, but the over the 16-crowd knows better.

We have a mess and you know very well who the culprit is from day one. Dont try to pawn off the problems of the world on past administrations when in fact this is the administration who is screwing you, your neighbors and the world in general.

You make me laugh


Grasping at straws as opposed to grasping at interns?
I don't blame him, but simply stated that problems we had now...we also had then and I didn't see anyone doing anything about it.

So now what mess is that? The crater where the WTC once stood? Yes, I know who to blame and guess what? I don't blame any Americans for it.


And I know many people who would disbelieve your "Clinton was the greatest Prez ever" idea. Now THAT is a good laugh.



posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlabamaCajun
Ok without bashing the Bush, since he really did this stuff, the little monkey face b**tard.

In a Time photo, he has his nasty feet on the presidents desk, not his desk OURS!

On several postings in ATS and online he is seen signing his name on the flag, albiet a little handheld flag, must think he owns it.

Deny This!


How do you know all the events that surround the issue? This seriously seems to be a case of armchair quarterbacking. You have no idea what really happened or everything going on, yet you believe you can critique the actions ?

As for his feet being up? So what? It's not "our" desk in a literal sense.
And signing a small flag? Come on...now THAT is grasping.



posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander


Upon entering the tent, Bush, according to an eyewitness, told an aide: "One gulp and we're out of here."


According to an eyewitness. According....


Speculation. The true situation is not even known so this becomes another "bashing" thread. What if there was something majorly pressing that the aide mentioned to Bush first? Who knows?

I could say according to an eyewitness, the author of this thread was having lunch with George Bush and a purple elephant. It doesn't make it so and it doesn't make it "news".

Some of you crack me up! Grasping at straws to bash at every turn.


If Bush could sit for several minutes with a blank look on his face in a class room after being told about 9/11, then it couldn't have possibly been that pressing...



posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by cargo
You know, I'm sick of this "Deny Ignorance" rubbish now. This place contains as much, if not more, ignorance than any other forum. I'm sick of people ending their posts with "Deny Ignorance" as if they some how become to keeper of all things righteous, or just to be cool , or because they have no real point to their post so they end it with that to sound smart.

It's become a joke.
[edit on 11-12-2004 by cargo]


I agree. In ATS's strive to become legitimate, it becomes bogged down in regulation and takes itself far too seriously...



posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thorfinn Skullsplitter
If Bush could sit for several minutes with a blank look on his face in a class room after being told about 9/11, then it couldn't have possibly been that pressing...


Have you seen the actual video timescale breakdown and the interviews (extensive ones) with the teacher of the class? No, you didn't. I can tell because it's clear you believe in the "spin" of the event.

You would see the whole things much different if you did.



posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I have seen it, and he sat there. What are you getting at?...



posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thorfinn Skullsplitter
I have seen it, and he sat there. What are you getting at?...


I guess the quote from the principal of the school would answer...

"What would it have served if he had jumped out of his chair and ran out of the room?"

Is that a better example of a leader to jump up and show panic?



posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 01:50 PM
link   
He could have done better than saying that he hit the trifecta...or going on vacation, huh? You Bush zombies will do anything to justify his behavior...



posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander

I guess the quote from the principal of the school would answer...

"What would it have served if he had jumped out of his chair and ran out of the room?"

Is that a better example of a leader to jump up and show panic?




That's a rather pathetic duality of options.

Hmmmm...

1. Sit in a class of children pretending to read and have meaningful interaction while the worst national security failure in history is transpiring at that very moment.

OR

2. Jump up and panic.



No, let's have a real option. Like excuse yourself, say it's been good to spend time with children who are the future of America, and leave to make an assessment of the situation and actually do your duty as Commander In Chief.

But Bush is no leader or commander, simply a complicit tool in the execution of the plan on 9/11 to get the neo-cons' "trifecta" and lead the US into an unwanted foreign incursion into the Middle East for illegal gains at the expense of reagular US citizens.

That's history, and Bush is but one small but noticeable black mark on it, yet to do time for his crimes.

[edit on 20-12-2004 by MaskedAvatar]



new topics

top topics



 
0
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

log in

join