It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Federation is under attack by advanced secret US weaponry

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I'd like to see the bankers reeled in...while the US bankers are part of this mess, they are (in my opinion) not the master puppeteers....they are the puppets of someone else.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackboxInquiry
I'd like to see the bankers reeled in...while the US bankers are part of this mess, they are (in my opinion) not the master puppeteers....they are the puppets of someone else.

Are you suggesting malevolent ETs ?
Cause that's possible.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: grandmakdw
I think you are overreaching here.

Obama is way too much of a girly man, wimp and pacifist to engage anyone.

So that best in your opinion explains why the us national security state has gone to war with seven different countries in his term? That begs the question what a manly us president would do?

Obama would have to give the ok to do anything like this, and he won't. Putin scares him too much.

I think you are seeing a boogie man who just isn't there.

So Nuland and the gang helped to stage the coup in the Ukraine because they just like teasing Putin and expect him to ignore the naked and blatant provocation right on Russia's border? I think you are blind and could not give obama credit for ' maniless' even if he launched a full scale nuclear attack on Russia that results in half of Americans dying to the counterstrike.... In fact i should not be more specific as to what i think about your lack of thought&ignorance as such language would be very much deserving of getting banned from this forum.

Stellar
edit on 18-5-2014 by StellarX because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter
a reply to: Biigs

Russians have a pretty crappy track record when it comes to rockets. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Whom was it that it lunched the first rockets into space? oh thats right that was Russia.

Wow do you always behave such childish?

He said track record.... not who was the first into space... A track record is a history of launches HTH

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I think it's probably obvious at this point Russia and co are failing to match the western powers in spectacular style

Russia can buzz as many ships and boarders as she like but when the western alliance start bringing out the big toys Russia has no other option than to sit back shut up and Eat humble pie

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: mbkennel

No. You only put people on your most reliable, redundant, and expensive systems. The Russian system didn't used to be as reliable, but back then it was only Soviets who died, and they covered that stuff up then.

Hey mb,

I am pretty sure that even with the covered up deaths ( hidden from their own people rather than from the us during the cold war) they lost half as many in actual launch/training and space related accidents... I would not even say that proves anything ( you could kill many more and people would still sign up to do it) but those are the 'facts' insofar as we know them!

Stellar

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: RadiationAndCancer

Don't worry, we'll find Jesus too and you 'll have nothing left to gripe about.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Biigs
Russians have a pretty crappy track record when it comes to rockets.

This is not the conventional belief so do tell us more.

They arnt so bad now, but in the past, wow, shockingly bad.

Considering where they started from after the war and the fact that the US grabbed most of the German rocket scientist whereas the Russians got some rocket engineers the conventional wisdom is that they did better under the circumstances than the US did as proven by their initial successes in space and rocket launches which they pretty much kept up for the duration of the cold war....

They definitely got the hang of it now.

Yes and so much so that despite the country being essentially financially ruined they grabbed the vast majority of commercial space launches from the US after the end of the cold war.... I really do not understand where you are coming from or what could motivate your post other than total ignorance. I am however willing to listen.....

Stellar

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Alternatively the Russian Federation is a corrupt crony-run state in a way that US Conspiracy believers get wet dreams about and everyone else should be scared of.... and that is what is screwing it up.

Hmm.....super weapons no-one has ever heard of except eth Russian propaganda machine.....or rampant corruption that is patently obvious on a scale that makes Obama and the banks look like little Red riding hood??

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join