It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Federation is under attack by advanced secret US weaponry

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: RadiationAndCancer

I do believe you have a point here. I've noticed too the military/satellite rockets failing in the media, also noting the 100% perfect record in my lifetime when transferring cosmonauts and other nations people. Just a coincidence?

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Wonderful. Apple pie, and um. . . . stars and stripes.

But maybe, just (um. . . . how do I put this) well, do you think that perhaps this type of national fervor (while good) don't get me wrong, might be considered to some as a tiny bit extreme?

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman
I dig the pants, take pay-pal?
Debris? www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 16-5-2014 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Well if what the OP is saying is true, then the Russkies better start being nicer to us. This "evil space grey" technological edge means we can shoot down Russian nuke missiles at will. Without their nuclear deterrent we can wipe them out with impunity. Mutual assure destruction? Nope. Russia gets glassed in about 23 minutes give or take. America untouched. Muahahahaa.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wrabbit2000

Wow... We all DO understand that space programs aren't 100% successful and rockets DO fail, right? Regularly in fact. It's a dangerous and VERY expensive business because it's not a 100% success rate.

A % always fails and tends to take VERY expensive things with them, when they do.

I think I'll accept America had some involvement if or when evidence ever exists to suggest it. Until then...Paranoia is a dangerous thing. It can take hold and grow with virtually nothing for roots to support it at all. Just my thoughts...

It should be noted as well Russian rockets have something like a 13 percent failure rate,

So, yeah... Id go that route before anything else.

People think Space travel is easy, just because we do it almost daily shouldn't rob us of the complexity and wonder of what humanity accomplishes when it puts a sat into orbit.

Its amazing,

But apparently, people expect rocket science to be well... Not rocket science...
edit on 16-5-2014 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: beezzer

NO

We must conquer the world.

DEATH OR VICTORY!

There is no alternative. Saying otherwise is traitorous talk!

LONG LIVE THE EMPIRE!

Now don't get me wrong.

I think conquering the world is something fun to do, I'm all for it.

I'm just a wee bit concerned that maybe some other countries might not be as willing to accept this little exercise in world domination as readily as others might.

I don't wish to offend, mind you, but I was hoping for a solution that might be amicable for the rest of the planet.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 12:41 PM
link   

If you believed any of that stuff seriously...there is no help for you my friend. lol. Tadaman was being funny.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I would not be to quick to write off the trouble that could occur the US and Russia get into a scrap. Everyone loses much.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   

In case you didn't know, God and Jesus are one and the same.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Humanity!!!???

Don'tCha Know, Were All Genetically Modified Evolved Apes!lol

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Biigs
Russians have a pretty crappy track record when it comes to rockets.

They arnt so bad now, but in the past, wow, shockingly bad.

They definitely got the hang of it now.

SpaceX is the only entity which didn't start out with a pretty crappy track record with rockets.

(And they used simple known technology, done very well, and still had some failures).

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

I do believe you have a point here. I've noticed too the military/satellite rockets failing in the media, also noting the 100% perfect record in my lifetime when transferring cosmonauts and other nations people. Just a coincidence?

No. You only put people on your most reliable, redundant, and expensive systems. The Russian system didn't used to be as reliable, but back then it was only Soviets who died, and they covered that stuff up then.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   

At 10 seconds after launch would NOT imply a laser or microwave was used. But would suggest a gyro failed... maybe the engine controls failed. Either could have caused this. But it was not high enough for the U.S. to have done anything about it. Unless we got some secret space based super weapons. Can you imagine how hard it would be to target a launched rocket from space? Then to target ONLY the engine or gyro's??? Yeah, I don't see that as feasible for this case.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Pays you sneaky Roooskies back for shooting down Challenger...
But enough "SECRET" speculation.If we could do THAT why oh why are the hot spots of the world NOT smoking craters?
I don't see why we would hit a rocket unless it is a weapon we don't like of some kind.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I suspected the same myself. Pretty sure they'll be under some kind of an undeclared sabotage type war.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join