It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Federation is under attack by advanced secret US weaponry

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   
This thread is very sad for me because I am openly pro-Putin and anti-US government and US Banks

I don't believe in coincidences when they keep happening, and keep happening over big projects.

Now we had Russian rocket fail when carrying super duper military satellite, just like they failed last time they carried military satellites.

AND YET
Russian Rockets always work no problem when they are needed for ISS or Americans or other international projects. Always work without a hitch.

Knowing how bad ass Putin government is when it comes to protecting their own, the only explanation why they didn't teach US government a lesson by now is because deep down, they know they can't.

Everyone at this point knows that US projects with malevolent ETs over the years has given US government technology advantage.

GOOD NEWS FOR YOU OUT THERE WORSHIPERS OF EVIL

YOUR MASTER USA GOVERNMENT, truly is as powerful as they are evil.

If Russia can't take them down, it's gonna have to be higher force, like God or something, Jesus etc.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Russian rocked fail so it must be America super secret weapon? could it be it just failed???

You need a source too.
_______
here is an article from a rocket that blew at blastoff last year

Latest rocket failure spurs concern about Russia's space program
edit on 16-5-2014 by Indigent because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-5-2014 by Indigent because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: RadiationAndCancer

Wow... We all DO understand that space programs aren't 100% successful and rockets DO fail, right? Regularly in fact. It's a dangerous and VERY expensive business because it's not a 100% success rate.

A % always fails and tends to take VERY expensive things with them, when they do.

I think I'll accept America had some involvement if or when evidence ever exists to suggest it. Until then...Paranoia is a dangerous thing. It can take hold and grow with virtually nothing for roots to support it at all. Just my thoughts...

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

Well he did state that the Russian rockets that go to the ISS (always) work and the ones that further Russia's surveillance and commo (recently) fail. The thread about their most recent failure (my post therein) is here…

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Maybe others can research the (always) part better than me.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I think you are overreaching here.

Obama is way too much of a girly man, wimp and pacifist to engage anyone.

Obama would have to give the ok to do anything like this, and he won't. Putin scares him too much.

I think you are seeing a boogie man who just isn't there.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I'm pretty sure unmanned launch fail way more than manned in any country.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: RadiationAndCancer

If Russia can't take them down, it's gonna have to be higher force, like God or something, Jesus etc.

It's good to be recognized

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 08:09 AM
link   
So How is Putin Gonna Pay for This With All the Sanctions and Stuff?
Seems to Me that Money isn't an Issue But it Sure is Being Wasted, Intentionally or Not.

Well I am Glad US has Dulce Base and Its Research to Protect US from Putin.and Others.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Russian rocked fail so it must be America super secret weapon? could it be it just failed??? - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

It was an acadaant

Obama is way too much of a girly man

Obama is an too much of a girly man because he doesnt want to start a war on Russia thats what i am hearing from you war mongers.

link   
Russians have a pretty crappy track record when it comes to rockets.

They arnt so bad now, but in the past, wow, shockingly bad.

They definitely got the hang of it now.

link   
a reply to: PsychoEmperor

America World War Champions? lol sure you are.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Biigs

Russians have a pretty crappy track record when it comes to rockets. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Whom was it that it lunched the first rockets into space? oh thats right that was Russia.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent
a reply to: intrptr

I'm pretty sure unmanned launch fail way more than manned in any country.

I couldn't agree more.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: PsychoEmperor

originally posted by: RadiationAndCancer

It's good to be recognized

Your evil grinning"devil" icon belies the true nature of war and conquering. What a waste.

The irony in your pic is also revealing… USA thinks it can continue to control the world with Cold War era technology, i.e., jet bombers and aircraft carriers. Corks bobbing on the ocean. The world has changed since then.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter
a reply to: Biigs

Russians have a pretty crappy track record when it comes to rockets. - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Whom was it that it lunched the first rockets into space? oh thats right that was Russia.

yeah and they did a terrible job of it.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Well he did state that the Russian rockets that go to the ISS (always) work and the ones that further Russia's surveillance and commo (recently) fail. The thread about their most recent failure (my post therein) is here…

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Maybe others can research the (always) part better than me.

That kind of happens with all space programs no matter the territory though I believe. Given that ISS launches are usually carrying people and satellite launches are carry massive payloads that require bigger, more dangerous rockets... It kind of makes sense.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Russia could not teach America a lesson about anything even without malevolent ET technology. Wouldn't sabotage be a more reasonable way? Get someone working on the inside? Or rather multiple people?

I remember that one story about the Challenger and the Russian "Cosmospheres"... let me see if I can find it. By a guy called onewhoknows... he goes into a lot of other things too like Jonestown.

Here we go. The Battle of Harvest Moon and the True Story of the Space Shuttle Program

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

While searching for this I read where someone said the original source was from some guy named Peter Beter.

This interesting story was put on the Internet in parts in the early 90s.

So is it the Russians shooting down our space launches, or the other way around?

I'll admit it's possible it could be either or, or neither...

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Please don't forget that rocket launches depend on a large number of things happening in the correct sequence at the correct time. If something has been badly machined even slightly it can all go horribly wrong.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: RadiationAndCancer

I will post a new thread with video..

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter

Russian rocked fail so it must be America super secret weapon? could it be it just failed??? - See more at: www.abovetopsecret.com...

It was an acadaant

Obama is way too much of a girly man

Obama is an too much of a girly man because he doesnt want to start a war on Russia thats what i am hearing from you war mongers.

War mongers. ALways with the cheap shots i see. As if Stalin was a fuzzy kitten and kruschev was a saint?
Russians invading afghanistan first for resources was pretty war mongering. Russia supporting Vietnamese troops is pretty warmongering too. NEITHER nation is clean on that record so at least be honest.

ANyway ON TOPIC. Blaming others for failures is the mark of a weak personality to accept responsibility. The russians are not perfect or infalliable. NO ONE IS.
edit on 14000000ppam by yuppa because: whoopsie

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join