It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nigerian Armed Vigilantes kill Hundreds Boko Haram Militants

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA
There isn't any help coming for these people. Not ever.

The US intervenes to help globalist bankers. That is who they work for. The US helping people? Never happened.

Couldn't have put it better myself ..

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   
'My husband kills kids with drones': Michelle Obama's viral pic fuels anti-drone campaign

edit on 15-5-2014 by maghun because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: VirusGuard

Oh puhlease. Hitler had done way worse in numbers in a single day openly in the camps

Hitler himself didnt kill anyone but he had people killed,and keep The crap in Kiev in the thread it belongs in please your way off topic.

Im glad they gave the boko terrorist some of the karma they had comming back.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: maghun

OH clever picture. As for killing children with drones...they would not had gotten killed if their parents had the smarts to keep clear of terrorist. You ar e responsible for the company you keep. Ignorance is no excuse for th e law.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Armed Villagers?

Could be but I doubt it. More like members of an international group of soldiers of fortune, paid by corporate cartels looking to exploit Africa where ever they can. Boko Haram are just pesky fanatics getting in the way of business.

Don't believe me....do a little research!

www.pambazuka.org...

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Well said!!

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: maddy21

Ummm...Looks like Nigeria has joined Mexico in their personal emulation and interpretation of the US second amendment.............Way to go...that's what "self determination" is all about...

YouSir

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   
If someone or a group of people steal someone's children they deserve to be killed. Harming children is a death sentence for the perpetrators in most nations of the world. I hope the parents and relatives of those children find the justice they deserve and those children can be returned safely to their respective homes without further harm. Good riddance to the Boko Haram terrorists.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   
One thing I thought to add after reading through the Reuters article is the use of the term vigilante is wrong in this case. This is not a bunch of people taking the law into their own hands. This is an example of a 2nd amendment style militia repelling an invasion of their homes by an armed outside force. It is militia not vigilante that is the proper word of art in this case.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: maghun
'My husband kills kids with drones': Michelle Obama's viral pic fuels anti-drone campaign

I like the statement in this pic how Michelle looks like she's fake sad and the other person is showing genuine emotion.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Couldnt have happened to a nicer bunch of terrorists. Im glad vigilantes are going after scumbags trying to make Nigeria an Islamist state. About time Christians started fighting back with guns. Go free Nigeria! God bless you.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Wow... What a surprise.. The anti west brigade have turned up to derail yet another thread

Anyway back on topic...

The US & both the UK have actually in fact been helping with intelligence and advisors in the country, there are no plan nor no need for any further assistance, unless things do not escalate as they did in Chad where French forces had boots on the ground to fight back Muslims extremists from taking over the country

This is called, providing help and assistance

Nothing more

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: smithjustinb

I like the statement in this pic how Michelle looks like she's fake sad and the other person is showing genuine emotion.

Lol yeah, right

He's probably killed a few girls with an IED and doesn't like super lethal silent drone attacks getting in his way like it

Hilarious pic

Extremist terrorist groups and there IEDs kill a thousand times more civilians

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: maddy21

It is nice to see a fist land in the breadbasket of tyranny once in a while!

I would add my congratulations to those which have already been voiced, on the successful mauling of Boko Haram operations in the area, and the capture and deletion of a significant number of their operatives. It just goes to show, that what really shuts ignorant bastards who would sell people to slavers up, is having an AK47 rammed up a nostril, and their nuts kicked so hard that their grandchildren have difficulty procreating. Who knew? If only that had been tried on other class A nut cases in history with as much success.

In seriousness now...

I really hope those girls get back to their mothers, fathers, brothers and sisters. I really, really hope, that the situation in Nigeria improves with regard to security and peace for its citizens. Life, according to a Nigerian friend of mine, can be tough out there at the best of times. Maybe not as tough as other places, but tough none the less. The people of that region have suffered enough, without radical nut cases of ANY persuasion, deciding that the best way to glorify their deity is through what amounts to human sacrifice.

The people who had a hand in the counter assault which saw the villainous horde captured or killed in such number, well... All I can say is, what a bloody spiffing job! I wish them every success in future endeavours along the same lines!

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: maghun

OH clever picture. As for killing children with drones...they would not had gotten killed if their parents had the smarts to keep clear of terrorist. You ar e responsible for the company you keep. Ignorance is no excuse for th e law.

On that logic those girls wouldnt have got kidnapped if there parents had not been sily enough to send them to school.

Rubish i say to that!

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
a reply to: yuppa

Well said!!

Should of guesed you would be pro the illogical and futile act of uses drones to kill peoples based on shody intelligance , in other nations soverign terratory with ,no clear out comes and no due process.

Its already come out on another thread how tne USA uses dodgy intel to make it call and it clear for every terrorist you kill the suffering from the collatrol damage creates a dozen more terrorists,

Im guessing your pro Gitmo, pro torture and pro holding people without due process and trial too?

But hey RAR RAR RAR USA! Right? Who cares about useing your brain or reasoning skills!
edit on 15-5-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis

originally posted by: smithjustinb

Lol yeah, right

He's probably killed a few girls with an IED and doesn't like super lethal silent drone attacks getting in his way like it

Hilarious pic

Extremist terrorist groups and there IEDs kill a thousand times more civilians

Yeah, but you don't know if this guy is a terrorist. Are you saying that he is probably a terrorist because he's a Muslim? That would just be ignorant. I agree that terrorists should not be supported, but you're slandering this man based on what? Bigotry?

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   
You notice they didnt get a single girl back...nor where they around to prevent them from being kidnapped in the 1st place.

I dont buy it...its just a tale to get some credility back.

edit on 09-22-2013 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Capitalsource
This is just setting up beautifully for a US Military intervention isn't it?

They may get their way into Africa after all.

Yeah because 12 marines and a surveillance aircraft can do a lot of damage right.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 08:55 PM
link   
For those afraid of US military intervention in Nigeria, I'd say there is something very important to consider about Nigeria. Its unique on the African continent for a few things, but it's sheer size is one of them. Not the ENORMOUS size of, say, Russia as it straddles Atlantic to Pacific oceans. Or the U.S.. In Nigeria's case, it's the sheer people power.

(Source)

That's in millions, of course.

<< 1    3  4 >>

join