It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nigerian Armed Vigilantes kill Hundreds Boko Haram Militants

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Wrabbit2000
www.internetworldstats.com... top ten populous nations and their projected populations by 2050
i had no idea their population was so high they are only about 23mill shy of Russia's population(as of 2014) and almost identical to Japanese population levels (japan 127 million) that does cast a different light on us intervention in the region
edit on 15-5-2014 by RalagaNarHallas because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Its sad really, to see what humanity becomes..

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 04:31 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Just wait till this starts happening in the US. Thaaaat's gonna be fun.

"Another DHS armored vehicle was incapacitated today by a domestic terrorist group calling themselves the Tyranny Freedom Fighters, or TFF. The group claims to have re-purposed the vehicle for their own use. The whereabouts of the DHS officers is unknown."

Now I guess the NSA will see this and blow 1.3M searching for a group called the TFF.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: maghun

OH clever picture. As for killing children with drones...they would not had gotten killed if their parents had the smarts to keep clear of terrorist. You ar e responsible for the company you keep. Ignorance is no excuse for th e law.

The company you keep? as a kid?
Hate to tell you but when your kid you don't normally choose where to be born and brought up.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: maddy21I heard on TV this morning that a couple of years ago, the Obama Administration threatened the Nigerian government if they didn't back off of Boko Haram. This is the Admin's doing. They have been aiding and abetting every ISLAMIC terrorist group everywhere. Syria, Egypt, Libya, Nigeria, you name it the Admin is behind it.

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Taggart

OH clever picture. As for killing children with drones...they would not had gotten killed if their parents had the smarts to keep clear of terrorist. You ar e responsible for the company you keep. Ignorance is no excuse for th e law.

Hate to tell you but when your kid you don't normally choose where to be born and brought up.

YOUR PARENTS ARE MORONS IF THEY STAY AROUND TERRORIST IN FOREIGN COUNTRIES WHERE WE USE DRONES.is that better? Yeah as if i NEVER thought of that. the PARENTS were RESPONSIBLE for their DEATHS because they were MORONS.

Its a shame that it happened but thats part of war(and it IS declared war signed into law by Congress mind you)

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   

YOUR PARENTS ARE MORONS IF THEY STAY AROUND TERRORIST IN FOREIGN COUNTRIES WHERE WE USE DRONES.is that better? Yeah as if i NEVER thought of that. the PARENTS were RESPONSIBLE for their DEATHS because they were MORONS.

Its a shame that it happened but thats part of war(and it IS declared war signed into law by Congress mind you)

I think the Parents are morons for staying around Terrorist period let alone allowing their kids to be around them. To be fair (I could be wrong) but a lot of times these terrorist easily blend In with every day people which is why it makes them extremely dangerous, it's hard to fight them, and it's why innocent people get killed.
edit on 16-5-2014 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Capitalsource
If the US wanted into Africa
It would be there

The fact that they continue to hold back and wait and see...let the local government call the action

Shows that the U.S. is only in the I am in business for my self

No longer is the U.S. about protecting freedom of rights
Now its all like ... lets see how bad y0u F yourselves we will pick up the pieces

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcouncil=wisdom

Well we dont want to be called imperialist do we? if the US went into africa it would be another see! american imperialism yet again!

Damned if you do damned if you dont eh? No th eamerican people would not like another black hawk down situation,unless the ROE allowwed the shooting of anyone accompanying gunmen who are using human shields.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcouncil=wisdom

But, if we go in and try to help the left bank yells about expansionism, putting our nose where it does not belong, ad infinitum. A lose - lose no matter what we do

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   

That's an interesting point. I think those parents were highly negligent for not cashing in their 401Ks, selling their extensive collection of stocks and shares and using all that wealth to move.

How dare they be unhappy that a foreign military is bombing the crap out of their country. It's almost as bad as the English complaining about the Nazis bombing London. How very dare they be unhappy!

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: EvillerBob

They would not be bombing said country if they were not there and hidden by the populace. Pakistans government knows and if they were serious could push the extremist out but they do not care to do so. The parents of these children could do the same if they all got together and pushed them out and made them not welcome.

They could walk away from the areas and leave the terrorist there by themselves. then narc on them have the terrorist killed off and pay them money for each dead one they deliver. I wonder if th US paid bounties on jihadist heads if they would report them and leave them no places to hide.

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Ha! They rolled on the wrong village. Hats off to them for fighting back against all odds.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 06:00 AM
link   

So wait... You live in some god forsaken war torn village and you have some armed terrorists at your door demanding shelter... You would say hell no I take it? You would say you have kids and it's not fair... They would say oh awfully sorry sir, we'll just move on over to a kid free village...

Or I guess you would pack up your stuff in front of the terrorists and get in your little camper van and take a nice wee vacation till all the bombing and such is over... I mean if you didn't you would be retarded and deserve to die anyway... Is that right???

I think you live in a fairy land...

For 1, how do we know these people being targeted are terrorists? What is a terrorist even? Would you be a terrorist if you flew a plane and drop a bomb on people? Oh no right, that's a brave hero saviour... Sorry... Erm...

If your country was invaded, what would you do? Would you become a "terrorist"? As in would you fight this invading force? But to the invaders you would be labeled a terrorist...

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: maddy21

I am inspired by people who risk their lives to resist oppression.
I think we should support them and I am sure we are.
Of course it can backfire on us and we may even come to rue the day....
but our plan B cannot be: Let evil triumph.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Meee32

See my post to evilerbob. YEs i would turn the jerkoff away if he insisted id shoot the son of a bitch. The villagers stand up against them they will have nowhere to hide in said villages. Anyway you have to take all my post together as a whole on a page. And no I do nto live in fairy land i live in take responsibility for your surroundings and situation land.

ANd if this country was invaded w e would not be called terrorist because we would not go around forcing ourselves onto civilians and shooting them if they dont comply. You can do assymetric warfare without being terrorist.

ALthough a invasion is highly unlikely so its a moot point.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Capitalsource

Somebody beat them to the natural resources in Africa-the diamond mafia(and others).

Good deal. Hope to see more people fighting back all over the world.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Diamond mafie? Well actually we can make man made diamonds that are identical from natural ones these days in reality.
The only reason diamonds are so exspensive is because the people intentionally keeping the market free of them

posted on May, 19 2014 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Who's making the man-made diamonds? The diamond mafia.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join