It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just wrote a new book on Skinwalker Ranch happy to answer any questions you may have here.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on May, 14 2014 @ 10:30 AM
link   
The title to my book and the link to it is my signature below my profile. I just published the book last night. I turned to ATS because the book contains secret files in it that have never been shared with anyone other than those who work for the government and Bigelow. I have been researching Skinwalker Ranch now both in a academic sense and as a boots on the ground investigator. I have also been featured on several popular national TV shows (Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory and Joe Rogan Question Everything). This is my second book on the topic, but again what makes it unique is I reveal to the audience everything I know, I hold no secrets back regarding what I've learned and the secrets I've held onto for the past 7 years.
edit on 14-5-2014 by hiii_98 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: hiii_98 the purpose of my post on ATS today after keeping silent for almost the past year is I am here to answer questions you may have about current and past activity on the ranch. I will be in and out all day and try to answer when I can.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Could you in short describe your view on ranch. Is it aliens from ufos or they come from some portals or are they aliens at all?

edit on 14 5 14 by svartalfar because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Hi there, I live in Scotland and the skin walker ranch isn't something I've heard of in great detail, I take it its to do with or is named after the Native American skin walker legends?

Could you provide a kind of synopsis on what the skin walker ranch is about? I'm an avid reader so I'll have a look at your book but just wondered what the gist of the info is about?

Thanks in advance,
Elijah23

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I guess the short answer is i don't know and I'm not convinced anyone fully knows. they do come out of portals. I believe the closest term to describe them as something spiritual. Demonic? Angelic? No fake, something so detached that even complex terms like interdimensional travelers seems to fall short. a reply to: svartalfar

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Elijah23 Wikipedia has a horrible synopsis of the ranch, but a brief one. Any explanation I would delve into would take pages.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   
What do you think of Knapp's book on the same subject and have you had any contact with or conversations with Knapp or Bigelow on this? If so, are they privy to what you have gleaned in your research and what do they think of your findings?

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: hiii_98

Well basically just read through the wiki page and it didn't give me to much information to go by. I myself have never looked into the ranch and its anomalies but from someone who is writing a book about it there isn't a paragraph or 2 that could some it up better then flying orbs and red eyed creatures? Has anyone encountered anything solid? any video tapes, have you talked to anyone who has seen anything and what in your opinion is the craziest thing to happen in the ranch? thanks again

(post by DPrice removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe Knapps book is what inspired me years ago to make the pilgrimage to Skinwalker Ranch. To this day I consider it my favorite book. I have never spoken directly to Bigelow. I will respect the privacy of others. I believe Bigelow has many of the answers he is looking for. He likely considers investigators such as myself as meddling especially since I have no work related background in the field. He surrounds himself with PHDs, ex police officers, and military men. My background does not fit that rank in file, regardless I believe I am closer to the truth than some of these men combined.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Your website looks interesting and worth a read.There are so many bizarre reports coming from the ranch any hard information is welcome

+7 more 
posted on May, 14 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: hiii_98
a reply to: Elijah23 Wikipedia has a horrible synopsis of the ranch, but a brief one. Any explanation I would delve into would take pages.

en.wikipedia.org...

Yes, I do have a question. Is the purpose of this thread to actually answer questions, or promote your book. Giving a wiki link to as an answer to a question, instead of giving your own words and experience, is kind of dodging the question.

I'm not trying to put you down, just trying to understand the purpose of your thread.

TIA...

Des

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: DPrice sorry true reality is very disturbing. also my own personal conclusions are NOT a part of the book. The book is open ended for both skeptics and fanatics to arrive at their own conclusions. I only present the facts, the files, and the stories.

+3 more 
posted on May, 14 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Destinyone am I obligated to write a 2 page response to summarize the past 10 years at the ranch? no. I came here to answer questions about what I know in regards to the ranch. I don't care if you buy the book or not, I am set financially. If you have a specific question I can answer in a short timely manner please pose it. if you want to learn more about the ranch and read the 2 page summary please visit my website.

This isn't about MONEY, its about getting the files out there before the book gets banned (and it likely will)
edit on 14-5-2014 by hiii_98 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: DPrice

A little unnecessary.

Hiii. A lot of people say that they feel like they are being observed by something seemingly extra dimensional when they go to the ranch. Some people say they hear voices in a language they can't understand mumbling around them and it seems like it's talking about them. Like they are being observed/ toyed / experimented with by extra dimensional scientists or something.

I have always wondered if somewhere outside this dimension, or even simply aliens on another planet use dimensional portholes to send things like orbs and other probes, drones, even possibly avatars for the creatures to places they want to explore. Wonder if Skinwalker ranch is like a lab for these entites whether they are aliens or ultra dimensional. Maybe they are sitting in a lab on acrturus eridani hg729 with a device that opens up a portal to other places, like a stargate or looking glass, in which they can send things through or even simply observe and interact with from said porthole. Maybe thats whats happening at the ranch. The wolves and other animals might be their attempt at subterfuge.

Maybe they are examining us spiritually and emotionally and thats whats up with them generally manifesting ones fears or concerns when people visit the ranch.

What say you Hiii.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Thisbseth the craziest thing that happened to me on the ranch is a ball of light chased me through the desert, landed, and transformed from a misty cloud of black smoke into a giant black wolf that stood 5 feet from me. It then vanished 5 minutes later. That is one of countless personal stories that occurred to me. However this book (unlike my first book) is about the untold stories of others. (which are more fascinating than mine)

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: hiii_98

Are there other places on Earth were such anomalies occur?

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Hey,
Having read George Knapp's book I wonder if you could recount any similar experiences that you, or persons known to you, may have had whilst there?

Did you spend extended periods at the location?

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR I think you are very very close to the truth! I share your opinion. I am still torn if these portals are generated intelligently or a product of the environment and utilized by the beings. I know they travel in these balls of light vessels, that can vanish both thermally and in all wavelengths of light. They appear solid when they emerge from these balls of light. The language is unreal, I have heard it numerous times myself. It is clearly to male figures talking to one another, in a tense scientific almost sounding voice. The voices can be heard directly above your head some 20 feet. You get the impression they are likely discussing you.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Also I heard Bigalow on C2C and I swore he mentioned something like the technology we've witnessed there is amazing!!! Alluding that whatever it is is much more advanced than us and he's got dirt on what the technology basically is. Could it be a front for Govt technologies similar to what i just posted about? Or the govt trying to research as much about the technology behind the phenomina.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join