It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just wrote a new book on Skinwalker Ranch happy to answer any questions you may have here.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: hiii_98
I guess the short answer is i don't know and I'm not convinced anyone fully knows. they do come out of portals. I believe the closest term to describe them as something spiritual. Demonic? Angelic? No fake, something so detached that even complex terms like interdimensional travelers seems to fall short. a reply to: svartalfar

I first became aware of the alleged goings on at the Sherman Ranch, later Robert Bigelow's, in the middle 1990s and right from the start did I not accept any of the attributed claims. Mainly, because it was just that, claims/hearsay without any supporting evidence regardless of who made the claim. Until I see some visual evidence that can be proven to be what it purports without any sign of manipulation, enhancement, etc., I'll still consider it a joke just as the 2 guys touring with Ryan Skinner are representative of the whole thing as they treat it as a joke.

Also, since George Knapp is associated with this unsavory situation I pass on it. Knapp is not the most truthful of reporters.

+1 more 
posted on May, 14 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Until I see some visual evidence that can be proven to be what it purports without any sign of manipulation, enhancement, etc., I'll still consider it a joke just as the 2 guys touring with Ryan Skinner are representative of the whole thing as they treat it as a joke.

what is funny about an entire team of PHD holding scientists arriving at the same lack of evidence as myself with equally fantastical stories? What would it take to convince you? Photos can be manipulated, audio altered, documents forged, nothing I can do would convince you which means your in a illogical position and delusional in that you likely believe that you are the one with sound reasoning and logic.

Perhaps I should just go wrangle up an "alien" tie him/her/it up in a pickup, drive over to your house and even then you will still not believe. I have realized long ago that a blind skeptic cannot accept the truth no matter what evidence is presented or how it is served.

Also what 2 guys are touring with me? I work alone, and have never done a "tour". I'm not sure who you are referring to as I take this topic very seriously. Nothing about a team of armed ex military commandos, 24/7 guarding paranormal ranch studied by some of our best scientists, and funded by our own government is a joke or even remotely funny. Scary might be a more appropriate term.
edit on 14-5-2014 by hiii_98 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   

to help me locate a hotspot that is not guarded by armed guards

How about a list of these 'hotspots" that are guarded by armed guards?

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce only Skinwalker and Area 51 come to mind. Bradshaw Ranch is also owned by the government who does send patrols out there to catch trespassers. There MUST be other locations that are right under our noses, perhaps in your own hometown, that are also guarded operating under some front. If you ask the guards at Skinwalker they will claim they do not know Bigelow or anything about ufos, aliens, myrid of cryptos... they are instructed to give this response. Wonder how many other similar fronts are setup across America, let alone the world, under false fronts.

Knapp's book Hunt for the Skinwalker really let the cat out of the bag.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: hiii_98

Hiii Ryan (see what I did there)
Just want to say first off a personal thanks - doubt you remember, but in my early days on ATS I PM'ed you for some advice about visiting Area 51. You gave me some good tips, but also mentioned that although it was a cool place to start, the real heebie jeebie action was in spots like Skinwalker Ranch.

That stuck with me and I've since come to see exactly what you were talking about - so thanks for sending me down that path
Glad to see your dedication to this has only grown, and I will check out your book!

I've read Hunt For The Skinwalker and visited the ranch (although only briefly while passing through during the day). I still try to remain as skeptical as possible when it comes to this kind of stuff, but I have to say - ironically - it's usually the most out there, absurd, high-strangeness, wolves-materializing-out-of-orbs type of paranormal activity that also seems to be the most "legit".

Usually when someone thinks they saw an alien or a dead relative it's just because they want to see an alien or a dead relative. But the "wtf did I just watch???" kind of paranormal is in many ways the most logical kind of paranormal (IMO), because it really isn't supposed to make sense anyway.

Because of that I'm a big fan of the Jacques Vallee style theory that what's happening is indeed a very real experience of some kind, but something that our brains can't even process - so instead they fill the blanks with absurd imagery (e.g. much like how dreams work).

I'm curious to know more of your thoughts then on whether you feel this is something truly tangible, or hallucinatory in nature.

Also you mentioned in another post that you feel these things are actively looking for "initiates", but also get annoyed with your constant meddling. Can you elaborate on that a bit? It seems a bit contradictory that they would be inviting people in but also wanting to keep them out. Not saying you're wrong - just want to know more about what gives you this interesting impression.

And thanks for sharing your experiences. To everyone else: I second what hiii_98 wrote above - just get off the internet and go experience it for reals. Maybe you'll see something, maybe you won't, but camping in creepy places is worth the price of admission alone!

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Also you mentioned in another post that you feel these things are actively looking for "initiates", but also get annoyed with your constant meddling. Can you elaborate on that a bit? It seems a bit contradictory that they would be inviting people in but also wanting to keep them out. Not saying you're wrong - just want to know more about what gives you this interesting impression.

glad I helped you out all those years ago! Thanks for taking my advice!! if you ever head back to the ranch I can give you some legal pointers to help facilitate a possible encounter.

The kind of question that you posed above I honestly cannot give a proper reply to. I do know I myself and others have been instilled with this semi obsessive persona about he ranch as something continually draws us back. I LIVE IN WISCONSIN, no where near the damn place, but its like a calling and a familiar peaceful feeling being out there (well during the day at least). I feel compelled and drawn to go there, even now as I type this I am planning my next trip. Again I am not alone in describing this sensation and beckoning of the Ranch, it must pick you in some way or once there it bonds [with you] somehow.

my comments above is in regards to how I personally feel about it and is a biased opinion only. the irritation on its behalf is more of an observance rather than opinion. Whatever the phenomena is there is no question it prefers to remain elusive. Although it will interact in some degree it seems to be for identification purposes only. In other words I get the impression that it goes on patrols and becomes visible once alerted to your presence before vanishing. There are two aspects to its behavior, a hide seek like game with you being the seeker. And also a aggressive chase where it will actively shoo you away by making its presence VERY KNOWN. For example we have been chased by balls of light until we ran several miles from the property. Typically on the first night the activity is the most active, as these balls of light will blaze above or near your head only to instantly wink out, and never to be seen again for the proceeding week. its always that FIRST night, as if it was surprised and alerted to your new presence, after alerted, you wont see it again for some time (days, weeks...maybe more..until you somehow fall off its radar). The craziest of my stories (and I admit this is crazy) is I was on a lawn chair at 5am near the ranch, and suddenly got the message in my head to put my camera and gear away if I wanted to see "it..or them". To entertain this telepathy like voice in my head (it wasn't physically audible) I put the camera away and went back to my chair to skywatch. Suddenly a giant orange blazing ball of light crept over a ridge line and slowly floated across a nearby valley. I was in total shock. My first instinct was to hell with that prior "command" as I made a mad dash for my camera, the moment I did so, poof it was gone.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   
You mentioned an abandoned airport in Texas. Can say where that is? I might like to go check it out. Thanks.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TXTriker the name of the airport is in the book. I wanted that little hotspot all to my own (no one knows about it yet....) message me on my site or on here and i'll share, but only if you keep me up to date. I plan to spend my summer camping out there as much as at Skinwalker
maybe you could test the water before I arrive. The stories have me extremely interested.

supposedly deaths, and murders, alien ships landing, voices, skinwalkers, nosebleeds levitation, possession the whole gambit

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 07:47 PM
link   

And also a aggressive chase where it will actively shoo you away by making its presence VERY KNOWN.

Amazing. Ever wonder what might happen if you didn't run? Do you think this phenomena is all for show, or would it take things to the next level if it really didn't want you there?

I definitely want to go back. I also live far away but have some very good friends in Utah. Might go later this summer if I can, and will certainly look for your advice again if I do.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   

a reply to: TXTriker the name of the airport is in the book. I wanted that little hotspot all to my own (no one knows about it yet....) message me on my site or on here and i'll share, but only if you keep me up to date. I plan to spend my summer camping out there as much as at Skinwalker
maybe you could test the water before I arrive. The stories have me extremely interested.

supposedly deaths, and murders, alien ships landing, voices, skinwalkers, nosebleeds levitation, possession the whole gambit

Check your e-mail. Had a little trouble registering on the site (operator error). Depends on where it is. Texas is huge. if it is quite a ways away it may take me a while to get a chance to go but would absolutely keep you updated.

Have you ever investigated the Marfa Lights?

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: mc_squared again this is something admitting I have zero proof of and only miniscule qualitative evidence, but I felt that my life was in danger if not death if I waited for the light to approach me. Raw blind unashameful panic is what I felt, almost like a wet blanket of it suddenly covered me. Did it project something to make me feel this way or am I just a natural coward? I don't know, I just know I have never felt that amount nor degree of fear in my entire life, a very unnatural feeling. So much so that rather than filming it approaching I ended up smashing my camera to pieces on the rock cliffs as I scampered at a full run from it. I remember having flashbacks of that moment for months afterwards. Any common everyday flashing light got me nervous.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Hi,

Can you tell me (and if not, then point me to a site that does), very briefly but precisely, WTF all this talk is about the skinwalker ranch!?

What the **** is a skinwalker anyway!???

No joke, i am asking you cos i want a human beiing with experience in the matter to tell me.... not read it off google or wiki!

Thanks bro!

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

Hi,

Can you tell me (and if not, then point me to a site that does), very briefly but precisely, WTF all this talk is about the skinwalker ranch!?

What the **** is a skinwalker anyway!???

No joke, i am asking you cos i want a human beiing with experience in the matter to tell me.... not read it off google or wiki!

Thanks bro!
there is no quick and easy answer. go to my website and scroll down the main page. there is a article by Zack Eyck that explains it all. the title is "Frequent Flyers? Those aliens do get around"

I keep thinking how do I explain in one or two sentences and its impossible.... its a ranch, previous owners forced to sell due to being terrorized by the paranormal, a billionaire bought it to study the phenomena, he brought in an entire staff of scientists to record their studies, a book was written about their research there, the ranch is offlimits to the public, the billionaire is contracted (funded) by the US government who co-ops the paranormal research done there, the ranch is guarded by armed guards 24/7. There are rumors of aliens getting into a scuffle with the guards that results in several deaths, the ranch hosts a slew of paranormal oddities, there is no end to the cryptos seen on the ranch, you name it they have probably been spotted there. I am just some smuck who got drawn into this hotbed years ago and has been personally investigating and documenting the ranch at my own peril. I wrote a book about my adventures there, and this second book about the stories given to me by the locals who surround the ranch (and other far more intimate to its inner workings...) what the billionaire and the government knows is speculated. The ranch is currently active, the rumor is that a portal(or portalS) exist on the ranch and this is how these creatures enter our time/space. There has been several books, tv shows, and even a movie written about Skinwalker Ranch. whew

here is the summary on my most recent book

There is a piece of property in Utah that borders the Uintah-Ouray Indian Reservation in the north-east extent of the state that many believe to be a vortex of inter-dimensional and paranormal activity. Due to the untold number and frequency of unexplainable encounters this location has earned itself the name of Skinwalker Ranch. But the Skinwalker—a legendary creature feared back before the time of the Native Americans indigenous to the Great Basin—is only a small part of a phenomena that includes some of the most intense UFO sightings ever witnessed and recorded, inter-dimensional portals, intelligent orbs of energy, physical entities beyond identification and other real-life manifestations. For the first time you have the opportunity to hear the voices and words of those who have dared to enter into that vortex, to know of their experiences first hand, to separate truth from fiction and decide for yourself if the world is really what you think it is.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   

I am set financially

This isn't about MONEY, its about getting the files out there before the book gets banned (and it likely will)

This is where I stopped reading your thread.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   

I keep hearing about that fight between the entities and some of the guards that ended with a few human deaths being mentioned all the time but for all the searching on the web I really haven't been able to find any info that elaborates more on it. DO you have any more info on that part. What kind of injuries did the dead guards have? as it a few or were they cleaned out? Anything positive come out of the scuffle?

Seeing what you might have heard about it or if maybe you can elaborate more on what was rumored to have happened there.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 08:34 PM
link   
there are 2 camps on this issue. the rumor was spread by a mysterious French lady in a overseas ufo meeting. The woman claims to have worked with Bigelow which is how she learned this story. I identified her and she has some sort of background in ancient anthropology, her picture is somewhere on my website. The rumor is the entity opened a portal above the head of one of the guards quite by accident apparently, rather than it opening at the appropriate ground level location. The entity spilled out of the portal and into the lap of the guard who "lost it" and began firing his weapon at the intruder. The other guard ran is my understanding. I want to point out that it is 100% unsubstantiated RUMOR that I have been unable to confirm to date.

The rumor may have initially started by a comment Bigelow made at a press conference that real people have been injured and killed by these entities. The was supposedly eluding to the Brazil case in which Cupa like ships would shoot energy beams at people causing ailments and even deaths. The press and conspiracy theorists believed his comments was in reference to this supposed death of a Skinwalker Ranch guard. Where the truth is? Who knows, its a mystery I really don't want to know to be honest for a multitude of reasons.

here is a link to the uncovering of the woman's identity skinwalkerranch.org...

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Wow....

Now thats what i call a reply!

You just bought me.... im gonna look into this!

Although, just from the info you've given me in ur reply, I feel i've already kinda clocked something in regards to this phenomena that nobody has thought of yet!

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster please do share.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   

There was a recent $5.5 million dollar multiprong environmental study done in an area close to the ranch. Do you believe the high rate of ozone in the area has something to do with the Skinwalker ranch? Also, there are a lot of gas and oil wells nearby (I believe about 8,000+) ... is there any relevance of the industry to the Skinwalker ranch? As recently as last week, awareness has been raised about a spike in neonatal deaths in Vernal. The spike is approximately 6x the national average in 2013. Do you believe there might be a connection to the Skinwalker ranch?

Thank you for your time.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 08:45 PM
link   

unplug the internet, and get out there and experience these things first hand. Every state/city/town has its own mysteries, explore them!! live it rather than read it.

If we did the above then this thread is dead:-(

I am enjoying the thread and I will stay tuned.

Regards, Iwinder

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join