It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just wrote a new book on Skinwalker Ranch happy to answer any questions you may have here.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: seabhac-rua when I go out there, unlike Bigelow's team I live alone in the desert next to the ranch for a 2 week period. The majority of strange tales in Knapps book I myself have witnessed and can validate. whatever is out there seems to come in waves. I liken my efforts to hunting, you need to be very patient and persistent when waiting for your prize.

edit on 14-5-2014 by hiii_98 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: hiii_98

Thank you for the reply hiii_98. I am familiar with the story of Skin Walker Ranch. I was only asking for others whom may not have already read of it.

By files, what do you mean. Secret government files you have managed to get? And, why do you think your book will be banned. It is due to where the files came from? That is very interesting to me. Whenever someone claims a work of theirs will be banned, I like to know why it will be banned, and whom will ban it.

TIA...

Des

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: zataraYES very good question, these portals and hotspots exist all over the world! I am currently (and for years now) trying to find patterns to help me locate a hotspot that is not guarded by armed guards so I can conduct my research unimpeded

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Destinyone

By files, what do you mean. Secret government files you have managed to get? And, why do you think your book will be banned. It is due to where the files came from?
yes that's why I want this out there before the hammer drops (if ever)

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR I believe that is bigelows main interest with the ranch is to gleen whatever technological advantages he can from the visitors tech for his own financial gain. he does own a aerospace company afterall

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   
sorry guys I need to attend to a personal matter, I will try to update by cell phone if I can. Otherwise I will be back this evening for lengthy replies.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Ever thought of flipping whoever those two guys are the bird when they are talking about you. I know if I wasn't freaked completely or worried about them retaliating I would be tempted to look straight up and make some kind of gesture that would let them know. Oh crap I think they are on to us or can detect us.

Not a sarcastic question. Have you ever tried to be confrontational with them when the voices start, as if to let them know you are aware of them. And if so do they ever shut up as if they are busted? Just wondering. Or is that a very bad idea and they don't have a sense of fair play or humor.

I know they are aware that the NIDS team was trying to study them and they would mess up the equipment or destroy it so that it wouldn't create any evidence. (referring to the camera that had it's cords cut)

Not to take up more of your time but I've always wanted to pick your brain about this subject.

Also do you feel these entites are hostile, indifferent, just trying to keep a low profile, limit exposure while studying us, or are they just jerks that are researching us for who knows what reason and don't play fair.
a reply to: BASSPLYR

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   

If you say they come from portals, than they probably come from Astral and are using it to fast travel. They are not demonic or angelic.
On Astral are countless civilizations, dead and alive humans, animals and many more. Astral is world in which are dreams happen.
I knew you would say portals, because everyone with a little research learns that aliens are not ordinary 3 dimensional physical beings and thats why are almost not a single sighting of them in our world, but... you see them in dreams, on boundaries between dreams and java, thats because they are not limited by our laws of physics (on astral they dont apply).

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I don't know much about this beyond references I've picked up on ATS. That being said, thanks for doing some research and putting it out there. Too many 'true believers' out there that never leave the basement. S&F4U!

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR all I know is they WANT people to come out there, its like they are looking for initiates. They appear indifferent. Yes I have and plan to shout back at them next time I hear the voices, however I now ALWAYS have a tape recorder running 24/7 while at the ranch to pick them up. I feel they have some mission or role to play out there and although indifferent to humans they are irritated by the interruptions I (we?) cause when snooping around.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: hiii_98
a reply to: Destinyone am I obligated to write a 2 page response to summarize the past 10 years at the ranch? no. I came here to answer questions about what I know in regards to the ranch. I don't care if you buy the book or not, I am set financially. If you have a specific question I can answer in a short timely manner please pose it. if you want to learn more about the ranch and read the 2 page summary please visit my website.

This isn't about MONEY, its about getting the files out there before the book gets banned (and it likely will)

If it's not about the money and the info needs to be out there for the public then why not give it away?

It's always about the money.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck if was to die tomorrow the one legacy I want to instill on others would be to get off the coach, put the books down, unplug the internet, and get out there and experience these things first hand. Every state/city/town has its own mysteries, explore them!! live it rather than read it.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   
thank you, I will do some more homework regarding other peoples stories. Although your story about the wolf is pretty scary. It did sound pretty familiar now that you mention it. I did actually see a trailer for an independent film about the SkinWalker ranch a while back.

I didn't end up seeing the film but it looked pretty creepy. Anywho, thanks for the intel il have to look at your site.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone wrong I have a co-author, and he wants to get paid. I do this for other reasons. Some things are bigger than money. Guess how much I've made from all of my travels to Skinwalker, the equipment I've spent or the tv shows I've done?? NOTHING. I do this mainly to wake people up.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Thisbseth that film has absolutely nothing to do with the ranch or its background. Terrible movie.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I think that they are using some sort of quantum technology that lets them move around in higher dimensions, set up worm hole like portals and send packets of energy through that act as their hardware or even transportation.

Remember a multidimensional machine would look very un machine like in the 3 dimensions. So to us it might be a ball of light. In upper dimensional space it might be an entire machine and the only part of it we perceive is the ball of light. Also since I speculate these entities use quantum/ upper dimensional technology to do their bidding a tiny ball of light could be all thats needed to carry a whole ship and crew or people or whatever you want to transport. Size not important. THink of how much data could be held quantumly in a ball of light or energy, enough for a person or lab in there. Sorta like the packets of data/ energy that they beam from one ship to the next in star trek that gets reassembled into a person or tricorder or whatever. Except take that one step further and make it a transdimensional beam. Then consider why even exit the beam if it acts like a looking glass and you can simply observe, and if needed send hardware through or people.

reply to: svartalfar

edit on 14-5-2014 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-5-2014 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: svartalfar I agree, we are just using different references for the same concept, in my mind the world spiritual suffices, in yours astral being. Trust me we are thinking of the same undefinable being and its equally convoluted origin.

link   

Fair enough, do you have any photos or vids of these entities coming out of these portals?

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
I think that they are using some sort of quantum technology that lets them move around in higher dimensions, set up worm hole like portals and send packets of energy through that act as their hardware or even transportation.

Remember a multidimensional machine would look very un machine like in the 3 dimensions. So to us it might be a ball of light. In upper dimensional space it might be an entire machine and the only part of it we perceive is the ball of light. Also since I speculate these entities use quantum/ upper dimensional technology to do their bidding a tiny ball of light could be all thats needed to carry a whole ship and crew or people or whatever you want to transport. SIze not important. THink of how much data could be held quantumly in a ball of light or energy.

reply to: svartalfar

I like how you think! I am very familiar with higher dimensional objects and their bizarre appearance as they enter our limited 3d space.

posted on May, 14 2014 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Thanks for saving me a few hours

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join