It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BLM Workers On Alert After (BLM) Wrangler Threatened with Gun on I-15 (UTAH)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   

The Salt Lake Tribune - Erin Alberty - May 07 2014 10:13 pm

The (BLM) wrangler was driving a load of horses and burros north on Interstate 15 about 11 a.m. near Mills when a dark blue Dodge 1500 extended-cab pickup pulled up alongside the wrangler.

The two occupants "told him he was No. 1 with that certain gesture," said Eric Reid, the wrangler’s supervisor at the U.S. Bureau of Land Management’s Fillmore Field Office.

The pickup fell back and the wrangler continued north. A few minutes later, the pickup reappeared, Reid said. The men, wearing hoods, held up a sign, apparently scrawled on a piece of paper, that read, "You need to die." One of the men pointed what appeared to be a Glock handgun at the wrangler.

SOURCE: The Salt Lake Tribune

-
I would like to have known just ... WHO OWNED that "load of horses and burros" ... ( and/or where did the livestock originate from )?

I DO think the states need get control of their own lands because THEY are the ones who live and breath on them.

I DO NOT think the BLM folks have the full understanding relating to: HOW DAMAGED BLM's Public-Relations has become ???

or do they?

Now BLM workers are removing the agency’s logo from their vehicles as a "precaution," Reid said.

edit on 10-5-2014 by FarleyWayne because: Clarifying the "wrangler" as "BLM"

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Obviously BLMs popularity has dropped several points on the scale over the Bundy affair....
There will probably be a plethora of good ole boys who might pull this off for a lark ,as well as the possibility of some serious people........
The details as to what was going down with this load of horses and burros need to be disclosed....perhaps they were being hauled to their doom for trespassing on the range...if so, there is some BLM causation involved here....
The BLM and its shady past need to be examined in the light of the Harry Reid scandal that's somehow off the radar rather quickly....while the protestors are being investigated by the FBI,maybe they could also look into harrys dirty dealings as well......but I doubt it...
By the way....all this info is alledged not proven....lets get that straight...it may just be harry blowing smoke up Americas asses
edit on 10-5-2014 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
If he got a plate number those two can expect a visit, and not for coffee.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: FarleyWayne

The (BLM) wrangler was driving a load of horses and burros north on Interstate 15 about 11 a.m. near Mills when a dark blue Dodge 1500 extended-cab pickup pulled up alongside the wrangler.

The two occupants "told him he was No. 1 with that certain gesture," said Eric Reid, the wrangler’s supervisor at the U.S. Bureau of Land Management’s Fillmore Field Office.

The pickup fell back and the wrangler continued north. A few minutes later, the pickup reappeared, Reid said. The men, wearing hoods, held up a sign, apparently scrawled on a piece of paper, that read, "You need to die." One of the men pointed what appeared to be a Glock handgun at the wrangler.

SOURCE: The Salt Lake Tribune

-
I would like to have known just ... WHO OWNED that "load of horses and burros" ... ( and/or where did the livestock originate from )?

I DO think the states need get control of their own lands because THEY are the ones who live and breath on them.

I DO NOT think the BLM folks have the full understanding relating to: HOW DAMAGED BLM's Public-Relations has become ???

So the load of horses is more important than the thugs who threatened him?

The BLM has been rounding up wild horses for years it is nothing new for them to be hauling some around in that area.
The BLM relations were fine in that area until the deadbeat who thinks he is above the law started trouble.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
If he got a plate number those two can expect a visit, and not for coffee.

They put duct tape over their plates.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: FarleyWayne

Right. So a BLM guy is out and about just doing his job, administering to the animals on BLM land. He's not threatening anyone, he's not near Bundy's land, he's just driving and doing his job. He then gets threatened by some total strangers who seem to think that the BLM is akin to the SS. And the first reaction of many people here is to wonder where he got the burros?? And then you shout something about the BLM not knowing how badly their public relations is. Seriously??? What the hell is wrong with you people?????

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: FarleyWayne

I would say checking into this guy would be a good start!

Ryan Payne, a Montana resident who had been staying at the ranch for a month, said he drove eight hours to arrive in the eastern Utah town this morning. Three militia members from the ranch and a handful of people from a group called Citizens Action Network came to Utah, too, he said.

Source

He claims on his ytube channel to be an Army Ranger and he isn't! He was vetted and proven to be not telling the truth and when confronted admitted he was not a Ranger.

He was also part of a group at the Bundy ranch whom was acting in a manner of instigating a deadly confrontation versus trying to just keep calm heads.

It isn't uncommon for agent provocateurs to be used in situations like this when it comes to people standing up against the government.

You can believe the media or hear it first hand from some members of Oath Keepers whom were there.

edit on 10-5-2014 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-5-2014 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Ill tell you. since you asked....the People are ready to revolt...they have had enough of overreachiong federal Government....
The Nice little world you think you live in is about to blow up in your face whilst you doze....
The reality of gestapo police and NDAA rule is beginning to chafe the blue collars of the majority.....
The feds have usurped land and funds that are rightly states property.....
The federal government has NO rights to the vast amount of lands it claims it owns.....
Yet it constantly usurps more every year......
Cops shoot people for no valid reasons....
Your bill of rights is a trampled document meaning nothing anymore....
The laws approach that of the British abuses of 1776.....

link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg
AngryCymraeg stated:

And the first reaction of many people here is to wonder where he got the burros?? And then you shout something about the BLM not knowing how badly their public relations is. Seriously??? What the hell is wrong with you people?????

-
My Opinion is ... ( and will remain as ):

My Original Post with Observations and Opinions

SO

YES, "What the hell is wrong with you people????? "

link   

-

Now BLM workers are removing the agency’s logo from their vehicles as a "precaution," Reid said.

Nevada has the largest wild horse and burro center in the country. 64 wild horses are going up for
adoption week after next.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

A deadbeat who thinks he's above the law?? Seriously? This statement would be true if it were in reference to Mr. Reid. Otherwise, it's just pathetic trolling.

As far as the BLM dealing with wild horses, I have always been suspicious.

wildhorseinvestigationteam.wordpress.com...

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: FissionSurplus

A deadbeat who thinks he's above the law?? Seriously? This statement would be true if it were in reference to Mr. Reid. Otherwise, it's just pathetic trolling.

He has been grazing his cattle on public lands for 20 years without paying the grazing fees then wants to cry when his cattle starts getting confiscated like the court ordered. Sure sounds like a deadbeat to me.
Also the solar deal that Reid was trying to get fell through before any of this started.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Sounds like a classic "He said She said" operation.

I think they're buttering up the public now.

The BLM has failed 100% in the Bundy deal and Harry Reid is furious LOL

Now they must resort to extreme trickery with all the petty jealousies included.

Bundy is the new "Dr NO" LOL

And I still don't know where all those cows are right now?

edit on May-10-2014 by xuenchen because:

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Sometimes I wonder about you buddy.....but Buster, you really need to look at the situation with eyes wider open.....
Your constant and shrill repetitions preclude deeper understanding of the wider picture....This is NOT about Horses...or Burros or even Bundy......the situation has gone beyond such prattles....far more basic principals are being violated by a rogue Federal Authority gone berserk....with militant police actions escalating every day against the American people....
At least assure me you have read and understand the Bill of Rights, and the Constitution of the USA.....

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   

But the newest solar deal is ongoing.

And they're using the Gold Butte area for the mitigation.

Bundy says

NO

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   

a reply to: AngryCymraeg
AngryCymraeg stated:

And the first reaction of many people here is to wonder where he got the burros?? And then you shout something about the BLM not knowing how badly their public relations is. Seriously??? What the hell is wrong with you people?????

-
My Opinion is ... ( and will remain as ):

My Original Post with Observations and Opinions

SO

YES, "What the hell is wrong with you people????? "

Nevada can't claim the land because they don't own it and haven't owned it since 1864.

In 1864, Congress passed an act to allow the people of the Territory of Nevada to create a constitution and form the State of Nevada. They did this, but there was a catch. Congress put in a clause that said that the people of Nevada must give up any rights to the land owned by the federal government within Nevada. But, it also said that such a condition was only valid until Congress waived it, in which case the federal government would no longer own that land. And congress never waived it. Not to mention the land became federal property when they bought the land by way of the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo signed with Mexico in 1848 to end the Mexican-American War.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

But the newest solar deal is ongoing.

And they're using the Gold Butte area for the mitigation.

Bundy says

NO

That site is 180 miles from where Bundy was illegally grazing. So who gives a crap what Bundy says. He should get back on his 160 acres and mind his own business.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: stirling
Sometimes I wonder about you buddy.....but Buster, you really need to look at the situation with eyes wider open.....
Your constant and shrill repetitions preclude deeper understanding of the wider picture....This is NOT about Horses...or Burros or even Bundy......the situation has gone beyond such prattles....far more basic principals are being violated by a rogue Federal Authority gone berserk....with militant police actions escalating every day against the American people....
At least assure me you have read and understand the Bill of Rights, and the Constitution of the USA.....

I have read them but it is clear that you haven't. So would you mind pointing out the parts that says a person can ignore federal law when he chooses to do so?

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   
It's NOT just Nevada-Bundy ... AND ... THIS Specific-Thread relates to UTAH.

Here's MY-Take(s) on TEXAS

-
Like my Texas Attourney General Greg Abbott ( soon to be Texas' next Governor ) said that "he’s ready to “go to the Red River and raise a ‘Come and Take It’ flag to tell the feds to stay out of Texas.". SOURCE

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   

It's NOT just Nevada-Bundy ... AND ... THIS Specific-Thread relates to UTAH.

Here's MY-Take(s) on TEXAS

-
Like my Texas Attourney General Greg Abbott ( soon to be Texas' next Governor ) said that "he’s ready to “go to the Red River and raise a ‘Come and Take It’ flag to tell the feds to stay out of Texas.". SOURCE

So he's raising the tattered rag of secession is he? Didn't Rick "I just sprained my brain" Perry do that? How did that work out for him, other than national giggling?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join