It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you think this is???

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   

I was taken to hospital a couple of days ago for what turned out to be a kidney stone, while I was there I saw this... Bin... In the hospital... I was going for an x-ray at the time and I said to the guy pushing me... "Why is there a bomb in the hospital hallway?" He chuckled in surprise and said "Oh you're right, it DOES look like a bomb, we all thought it was a rocket"...

He seemed a little in disbelief that he hadn't noticed it's quite obvious bomb shape! This is not what I would consider a typical rocket shape. Screams bomb to me... So what say you? Did you see a bomb or a rocket?

Anyone care to speculate why someone at the hospital decided to buy bins the shape of a bombs? Very odd...

The hospital is the University Hospital of North Staffordshire, in the UK... So if something were to happen, you know...

Most likely just total mindless waste, the guy taking me to the x-ray told me how they cost £300 each! And they were having to get rid of them as they are no good for a hospital as you need to touch the bin to deposit rubbish.

Thought I would share this with you anyway.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Meee32

It looks pretty stylish to me.

I like it!

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 10:14 AM
link   

The shape looks easy to clean, I like it.

I found a bomb like that in the river many years ago and painted it and left it in the yard when we moved...hope it was not active but I don't see why it wouldn't be, I was to young to know what it was at the time.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 10:15 AM
link   
That would look cool hanging from my ceiling,maybe looking as though its broken through the roof...But £300 for a bin?
Someone's making a killing there.No wonder the NHS is low on money.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I asked if I could have 1 seeing as they are throwing them away! lol

But yeah £300... For a bin...

But come on, this is a conspiracy site, who thinks there could be something more sinister to it?

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   
If you go back to the hospital tell them that if they spend £300 the new bins it should contain at the very least a motion sensor,so the lid opens when you put your hand near it.In fact that could probably be done for less than £100.

Who is the imbecile who signs off on these contracts?
I wonder if its someone with family connections to the manufacturer of these creazy expensive,and redundant bomb bins..

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse
If you go back to the hospital tell them that if they spend £300 the new bins it should contain at the very least a motion sensor,so the lid opens when you put your hand near it.In fact that could probably be done for less than £100.

Who is the imbecile who signs off on these contracts?
I wonder if its someone with family connections to the manufacturer of these creazy expensive,and redundant bomb bins..

That's an interesting thought, I'd not considered that! It would really be good to try and follow the money trail to see where it leads. You would think it would wheel itself out the hospital for £300 XD.

But yeah I guess it could just be the case that when you have other peoples money to burn there is no limit to the stupidity! lol

EDIT: Ahhhh dang it! In the room I was in there was an overhead lamp on like a big adjustable arm, it was attached to the wall, Only the thing was practically hanging off (maybe a slight exaggeration), it didn't exactly look safe, I should have taken a picture of that, would be good to show how the money is allocated very well. lol The lamp was right above your head, I let them know about it because it's an accident waiting to happen and then the hospital gets sued.. But again not their money so...
edit on 10-5-2014 by Meee32 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 10:39 AM
link   

when it comes to "cryptic" stuff like this.. start slowly and then go six-kinds-of-crazy
what are the associations?

garbage (waste) bomb (destruction)
(*it's not a rocket, the proportions are all wrong)

some hospital waste bins also have the biohazard sticker on them (destruction)
(..this is starting to coalesce a little)

and they're (you know, "them") always worrying about bombs in bins etc (so there's another encoding)

"i think they're trying to tell us something"
good catch, thanks for posting
yet another example of the "programming" at work

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: UNIT76

when it comes to "cryptic" stuff like this.. start slowly and then go six-kinds-of-crazy
what are the associations?

garbage (waste) bomb (destruction)
(*it's not a rocket, the proportions are all wrong)

some hospital waste bins also have the biohazard sticker on them (destruction)
(..this is starting to coalesce a little)

and they're (you know, "them") always worrying about bombs in bins etc (so there's another encoding)

"i think they're trying to tell us something"
good catch, thanks for posting
yet another example of the "programming" at work

Haha this is more like it! If you couple it with the "liverpool care plan" (google it if you are not aware of it. There is even more weight to it.

What I found most surprising is how the people at the hospital (working there) appeared to be blind to it! He told me more than once how they ALL thought it was a rocket! Have the staff at that hospital been brainwashed THAT badly they can not see a bomb when it is in their face? lol

Is it the same as how victims don't see the aggressor as doing wrong, they just can't seem to grasp it?

But yeah I was pretty taken a back to see a bomb in the hospital lmao

link   

So what say you? Did you see a bomb or a rocket?

it looks like a rocket bomb...

edit on 10/5/14 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

link   
If it was a black sphere with a fuse sticking out of it or shaped like dynamite with a ticking clock attached maybe. Looks like a rocket to me. . ply to: Meee32

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge
it looks like a rocket bomb...

LOL Yeah my Mrs said something similar. Or something like "even if it is a rocket, bombs are carried by rockets."

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
If it was a black sphere with a fuse sticking out of it or shaped like dynamite with a ticking clock attached maybe. Looks like a rocket to me. . ply to: Meee32

You don't think this looks like the typical ww2 era bombs?

ww2 Bombs

Like many seen here... ?

EDIT: And do you work for the hospital in question? XD Just kiddin
edit on 10-5-2014 by Meee32 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   
A biohazard sticker means caution not destruction. Good god. a reply to: UNIT76

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
No I don't think that at all. I said what I meant. Why do you think I'm lying? a reply to: Meee32

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   

No I don't think that at all. I said what I meant. Why do you think I'm lying? a reply to: Meee32

Lying? LOL Defensive much? I simply provided some examples that look just like the Bin, perhaps you had forgotten what a WW2 bomb looked like, I dunno, didn't think you were lying... Now I'm not so sure... XD Again just kiddin, lighten up!

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   
No I don't work there. It says quite clearly under my name that my location is hampton Virginia. That's in the United states in case you don't know.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I'm being sarcastic. Like you were. Phrasesike dishing it out but not being able to take the same come to mind. No I'm not defensive. Good golly miss Molly.a reply to: Meee32

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   

No I don't work there. It says quite clearly under my name that my location is hampton Virginia. That's in the United states in case you don't know.

"XD Just kiddin"

Means it was clearly a joke, if you didn't know.. Jeez... Who rattled your cage! lol

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I can't forget what I never knew. I'm not much for war, war movies, war memorabilia or artifacts. a reply to: Meee32

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join