It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you think this is???

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
I'm being sarcastic. Like you were. Phrasesike dishing it out but not being able to take the same come to mind. No I'm not defensive. Good golly miss Molly.a reply to: Meee32

Lol... Okay then, awesome sauce, not sure where I was being "sarcastic" but anywho... You moan and whine away sir... lol

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I don't live in a cage. Perhaps that's where you first went wrong. You thought I was an unthinking bird or something. Nice trick seeing as I can type and all
LOL
I reply to: Meee32

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 11:03 AM
link   

I can't forget what I never knew. I'm not much for war, war movies, war memorabilia or artifacts. a reply to: Meee32

That's fair enough, and was actually another option I had thought about... So it was good that I posted some images for you. So that you could compare, can't really say it doesn't look like a bomb if you have never seen those bombs... I'm not exactly into war myself but I grew up around coventry which was hit particularly bad during the "blitz" and so we learned about all that at school and there were items about it in the various museums and such... Perhaps that is why I so clearly saw a bomb?

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Sir? Ok no pics I get that. a reply to: Meee32

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 11:05 AM
link   

I don't live in a cage. Perhaps that's where you first went wrong. You thought I was an unthinking bird or something. Nice trick seeing as I can type and all
LOL
I reply to: Meee32

Lol I'm lost now but I am glad you are as free as a bird instead of a bird, although some birds display more intelligence than some humans XD

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Perhaps. My aunt Cathy came here with my father's brother after the war. She's told us stories about the blitz. She was also from the Coventry area. I didn't come along until the late fifties. Well after the war. a reply to: Meee32

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   
You did ask if someone had rattled my cage didn't you? If you can't keep up...

Now I am yanking your chain. LOL. I just was getting a kick out of you taking me so seriously. Have a good one. a reply to: Meee32

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Perhaps. My aunt Cathy came here with my father's brother after the war. She's told us stories about the blitz. She was also from the Coventry area. I didn't come along until the late fifties. Well after the war. a reply to: Meee32

Wow that's interesting, what a small world it is huh.. Yeah, it must have been horrific, was talking about it earlier today actually, in relation to the troubles over in the ukraine, I doubt the people of the UK at that time ever thought they would be hit like that... I just hope history doesn't repeat itself!

I was born in the 80's, so you quite old huh. :p

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   
And you'd better respect that young man. a reply to: Meee32

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 11:11 AM
link   

You did ask if someone had rattled my cage didn't you? If you can't keep up...

Now I am yanking your chain. LOL. I just was getting a kick out of you taking me so seriously. Have a good one. a reply to: Meee32

Ahhh yeah, I did, my excuse is I just got out of hospital yesterday after passing a kidney stone, that was THEE worst pain/experience of my life! I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   
A fellow that worked with me suffered stones a few times. I tried teaching him lamaze breathing. a reply to: Meee32

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 11:14 AM
link   

And you'd better respect that young man. a reply to: Meee32

Well of course, with age comes wisdom can't deny that. Until you go too far and then it's off to the funny farm with ya! lol

Btw have you heard of the "liverpool care plan" is there something comparable to it in the US?

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   

A fellow that worked with me suffered stones a few times. I tried teaching him lamaze breathing. a reply to: Meee32

Wow yeah I wouldn't want it more than once! Damn, they did a CT scan and it showed I have no stones now but there was evidence in the left ureter that the stone had passed. It took about 8 hours! I was given morphene and it still only took it down to about half intensity and I could kinda sleep cos of being so drugged up lol.

I'm not one to go to doctors or hospitals much but I had no choice over that one, it was excruciating. I did try some breathing and stuff and my Mrs was rubbing my back, she said it was like when she was preggers! lol
edit on 10-5-2014 by Meee32 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Incase you didn't know, this is the liverpool care plan...

www.dailymail.co.uk... l

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: UNIT76
a reply to: Meee32

when it comes to "cryptic" stuff like this.. start slowly and then go six-kinds-of-crazy
what are the associations?

garbage (waste) bomb (destruction)
(*it's not a rocket, the proportions are all wrong)

some hospital waste bins also have the biohazard sticker on them (destruction)
(..this is starting to coalesce a little)

and they're (you know, "them") always worrying about bombs in bins etc (so there's another encoding)

"i think they're trying to tell us something"
good catch, thanks for posting
yet another example of the "programming" at work

OH MY GOD !!!!

Programming?!?!!?

IT"S just a trash can......with a stylish shape to bland in better and be aesthetically pleasing.

Some of you people think the strangest crap....must be terrible to be that paranoid.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: mwood

originally posted by: UNIT76

when it comes to "cryptic" stuff like this.. start slowly and then go six-kinds-of-crazy
what are the associations?

garbage (waste) bomb (destruction)
(*it's not a rocket, the proportions are all wrong)

some hospital waste bins also have the biohazard sticker on them (destruction)
(..this is starting to coalesce a little)

and they're (you know, "them") always worrying about bombs in bins etc (so there's another encoding)

"i think they're trying to tell us something"
good catch, thanks for posting
yet another example of the "programming" at work

OH MY GOD !!!!

Programming?!?!!?

IT"S just a trash can......with a stylish shape to bland in better and be aesthetically pleasing.

Some of you people think the strangest crap....must be terrible to be that paranoid.

It's just a trash can in the shape of a bomb... There fixed it for you.

Even when pointed out the hospital staff member agreed with me that it does indeed look like a bomb... Now I'm not really saying there is something sinister to it but it was odd to me. Just an odd choice and odd that the staff seemed to never have thought it as a bomb shape. Surely someone would comment that it looked like a bomb. It was just curious to me and I did want one... lol

EDIT: Oh and I am not so sure the poster was that serious either, I had called on the conspiratorial.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
There is nothing to compare with British health care systems. Here it's a matter of anatomy. You pay through the nose and it costs an arm and a leg. y reply to: Meee32

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   

There is nothing to compare with British health care systems. Here it's a matter of anatomy. You pay through the nose and it costs an arm and a leg. y reply to: Meee32

Well it isn't exactly "free" here in the UK, you need to pay NI if you';re working, but yeah you can get it if you aren't too. It wasn't the best experience to be honest... This is what happened...

I was in the bath and my mrs calls 999, cos I was shouting in agony they said they might have to call the police... lol

Ambulance turns up to asses me, I'm writhing around in pain, screaming out and being sick. They ask me a bunch of stuff, the typical stuff they ask. So I went through this and 1 went off to get some gas and air. Seemed like forever! lol

The gas and air helped a bit and so we make a dash for the ambulance, then we got to the hospital in the A&E and the woman there is asking what happened and I'm pretty out of it from the gas and air, she then says, "you'll not be having that in here!" the ambulance guy tells me to take a few hits before he needs to take it away. The woman then asks why I am moving my legs around like THIS (motioning with her hands). Does this help, she asks? Kinda like snarky.

The woman then tells me that I must go and wait in the reception like everyone else! I'll have a 2-3 hours wait! I was a little shocked to be honest... The gas wears off after 2-3 minutes of not having it... But I was sent to the reception and seated, sure enough the gas and air wore off and the pain hits... I have to get on the floor because I can't sit up, I start moving my legs and kinda rocking about on the floor, some people come by and ask me to get up and sit down, serious I couldn't, no way... It is one of the symptoms of kindey stones actually, "restlessness and being unable to lie still" but the nurse had said it like I am crazy lol.

Eventually after about 20 minutes I am moved back into the A&E and given some morphene about another 20 minutes later... After that it wasn't so bad, they did their tests and whatnot and eventually the pain just stopped about 8 hours in.

While I was there I pointed out an enlarged lymph node that I have on the right side of my neck, so they tested me for glandular fever, it came back negative so I was told I can go home.

I was given a letter upon discharge, I didn't see the doctor again, I got a letter, I asked if it is not glandular fever what is it? "Oh it's all in the letter"... "Okay so it tells me in here what this problem in my neck is?" "Yes"... Wonderful, off I go... Upon reading the letter it does not say why I have this lump on my neck... Just says it came back negative for glandular fever...

In the room I was staying with the falling light fixture there was also a commode, I was super board and lifted up the seat, it had been used and not emptied...

To be honest, if I could just get the care I need I would be happy to pay.

You guys have insurance and that yeah? No difference that the NI... (national insurance)

Also my partners dad works at the hospital, he says I was lucky I didn't go to his hospital, they would have left me to roll around and scream in pain, "we do it all the time" he tells me.. He recounts stories of the people he neglected.

In the background my partner (she's visiting her parents) asks what if it was him, he said he would get sorted quick, cos he works there. lol "Perk of the job"

EDIT: Personally I believe we should have a system that you can have a choice, if you don't want the NHS pay no NI or greatly reduced and then you can get the treatment elsewhere. I'm not sure they allow private companies to run ambulances and things like that. But you can get private treatment, only you still have to pay NI in full too...

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I can just see Slim Pickens sitting on it and waving his hat...Dr Strangelove.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

It looks pretty stylish to me.

I like it!

Yeah, looks like a rocket and I agree--totally stylish. I'd love that in my kitchen.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join