It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Happens When You Don't Vaccinate

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   

edit on 10-5-2014 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: Itisnowagain

People are still misinterpreting this clip? It's a fact that as quality of healthcare increases birth rates decrease. That's all he's saying.

Whos mis interpreting here? Gates has got his fingers in Eugenics, GMOs, vaccines and hes talked a lot about population control. Do you honestly think he (or any billionaire) is interested in increasing our health?

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   

I used to know some doctors pretty well, I still know one pretty well. The others have died now. The ones I got to know were honestly trying to help people. But they did not talk about ways to avoid getting sick. The knowledge was not out there that we have access to now. Most doctors are very busy also, they don't have time to research this new stuff and sort through all the crap like I am doing. Much of the stuff that is out there doesn't work. Much of it requires certain circumstances to work.

I'll give an example. I talk to you and you say you aren't feeling so well. I tell you to eat some potato chips. The chips make you thirsty and you drink, the salt and the water coupled with the potassium in the potato chips takes you out of dehydration. Now neither of these work by themselves, the craving for water is not part of the prescription. This same thing is evident in medicines, but they do not test this, I don't think the Pharma companies are addressing this. That is why meds work for some people and not for others sometimes.

This practice of not giving out secrets goes back thousands of years. The medicine men used it and so did Shamen. The alchemists also knew that to keep needed, they had to do this sort of stuff.

posted on May, 10 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

Here's what happens when you DO vaccinate... you cause a measles outbreak. The vaccines are a joke... they are ineffective and dangerous. That's what happens when a pharmaceutical company values profit more than helping people.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: OptimusSubprime

Fiddlesticks.

Your post doesn't deserve a longer reply than that, but to save my post from removal, I will simply add that a blog post on an anti-vaccine moron site is about as reliable a source of information as Joseph Goebbels was.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 03:12 AM
link   
I have never had this explained to me, to the pro vacciner's, what exactly do you have to say about SV40 also the other 39 Simian Vacuolating virus's. Do you not find it the least bit suspicious, that they just accidently injected millions of people with this, which has been proven to cause cancer in other animals. Also it has been found in children of parents who had carried it.

That was generations ago, is there any chance that it contributed to the ridiculous increase in cancer since the 60's?

www.nvic.org...
edit on America/ChicagoSundayAmerica/Chicago05America/Chicago531amSunday3 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove
Have you seen this?

We should all thank Astyanax for making some of us delve deep into what vaccines are and what they could be responsible for.
edit on 11-5-2014 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)
Here is the full documentary 'The Origin of AIDS'

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 04:05 AM
link   

That was generations ago, is there any chance that it contributed to the ridiculous increase in cancer since the 60's?

Got any evidence for this "ridiculous increase in cancer"?

The main reason more people die of cancer these days is that they don't die of infectious diseases and so they live longer! You've got to die of something, and as you get older it becomes increasingly likely that you will develop cancer.

All that is happening is that there are fewer other causes of death to take people away before they get a chance to die of cancer. Compare average life expectancies now to those in the pre-vaccination era. Then slap your forehead with your palm.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Rob48
What would you require as 'proof'?

Also testifying, Adi F. Gazdar, MD, said “…more than 60 laboratories world wide have documented the presence of SV40 in human tumors…” “The biological evidence is strong that SV40 is a cancer causing virus.”
vactruth.com...

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rob48
The main reason more people die of cancer these days is that they don't die of infectious diseases and so they live longer!

Do the children who die of cancer live longer these days?

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 04:21 AM
link   
You can get as furious as you want but before you do. why dont you educate yourself on the topic. Before coming to your general conclusion. Some people dont vaccinate with some vaccines because there is growing amount of evidence that some vaccines are directly responsible for autism and other spectrum disorders. And before you post some ridiculous reply about how i am this or how i am that. for agreeing with people who are trying to protect there children. I implore you READ benswann.com...Astyanax

It seems pretty clear to me that the people attempting to sue these pharmaceuticals may be on to something. expecially being that they have won or settled over 600 cases. ..... us people who question some of these vaccines we must just a bunch of ignorant quacks huh? On a completely different note. You may be excited to hear that there have been rumors of a brand new flavor of kool aid coming out .......Barack-Oberry Twist.... Ha Cha Cha!

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Um I suppose the evidence would be in the thriving Cancer industry, also the sad reality of children developing cancer at an increasing rate as well.

Found this, also I find it a surprise that you would question there being an increase in cancer, the enviroment has only become more toxic, for instance decades of pesticides

www.ewg.org...

edit on America/ChicagoSundayAmerica/Chicago05America/Chicago531amSunday4 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

edit on America/ChicagoSundayAmerica/Chicago05America/Chicago531amSunday4 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 04:59 AM
link   
It's as if some members would like to gamble the human populations against their belief that disease is an invention to somehow depopulate the world. If vaccinations were suspended for a generation, they'd be startled by how rapidly populations would decline as cholera, typhoid and tuberculosis would really appreciate this new 'global village.' Bad news travels fast as they say.

Polio is just a plane-ticket away from cheerful conspiracy theorists riding high on their belief that vaccinations are a con. Better wash those hands fellas!

Vaccinations to control or eradicate diseases have been around for 200 years before the 20th Century so the folk who believe 'Big Pharma' have invented diseases and/or vaccinations are flat wrong (again). Likewise, when smallpox spread to the Americas, it wasn't resisted by happy thoughts, natural diets or by avoiding urban living. It cut right through people who'd never been vaccinated, led agricultural life-styles and used herbal remedies.

The major vaccine-preventable diseases (tables 1 and 2) don't read the news. They don't care about Presidents, religious beliefs or whether Smithkline CEOs can afford that new private jet with the jacuzzi.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Oh yes, let's exclude the categories of cancer that have decreased over that time so as to make our figures look more convincing! As for childhood cancers, they have always happened, but we know a lot more about them these days. Do you think that a century ago if a child died of some mysterious illness then a post-mortem was done and cancer diagnosed?

Here's a link for you: www.infoplease.com...

Overall life expectancy in the USA increased by more than 10 YEARS between 1950 and 2010. Is that because the pharmaceutical industry is killing everybody with their poisons?

What is it with these anti-science cretins trying to undo the massive advances in public health that were achieved through the last century? They would have us all go back to dying of easily preventable diseases because of their ignorance and fear.

Here in the UK a lot of damage was done by a guy called Andrew Wakefield. Wakefield sought to profit from creating a scare about the MMR vaccine causing autism and so fabricated a research paper to make such a link.

Even now, long after he was exposed as a crook, people still swallow this anti-vax rubbish. How many children have been put at risk by this kind of deception and fraud?

ATS is supposed to be about "denying ignorance", not about "spreading fear and disinformation".
edit on 11-5-2014 by Rob48 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax
You only have to read the responses on this thread to understand how easy it is for the Taliban to spread the lies about vaccines. So much ignorance and even worse those with an "holier than thou" attitude that vaccines are the great evil stirring in screw-ups with truth to discredit the truth.......and we complain when politicians do that !!!!

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rob48
ATS is supposed to be about "denying ignorance", not about "spreading fear and disinformation".

The site encourages people to delve deeper than the surface.
Who can really know for sure what is correct?

Calling people ignorant for sharing what they have found does not help to deny ignorance.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Even when they have found utter drivel which can cost lives?.
Look at the facst we are living longer due to meds and vaccines and such.
If people want to go back to the dark ages where we died at 40/50 be my guest but please do not mix with my family because you are part of the problem..and not immunising is a danger to society as a whole.
edit on 11-5-2014 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Prediction : The Andrew Wakefield scenario will be regurgitated by somebody here and presented as a fact that he was right and that the whole system was trying to silence him and the "truth". We agree with the conclusions which makes us UK shills.....vaccinated UK shills.....free from Polio shills.....free from smallpox shills. Parents and grandparents of little free from polio, smallpox, measles, rubella potential shills....

Here's is something for the anti vaccination mob to ponder : I had the smallpox vaccination my kids didn't need to because the disease had been eliminated wow !!!!!

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Why no comment on SV40?

As to vaccination being around for much longer then big pharma, no arguement. I am not even anti vaccination, as I believe it to have merit. However the companies in charge of making this forced injection upon the population are to be viewed with suspicion to say the least. Lets not forget the origins with big pharma, that lovely cartel known as IG Farben.
edit on America/ChicagoSundayAmerica/Chicago05America/Chicago531amSunday5 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 05:53 AM
link   
What do you want us to comment on? Is it unfortunate that polio vaccine was contaminated? Yes of course it is, and screening and testing regimes have improved immeasurably in the 50 years since that incident.

Are you suggesting that an accidental contamination more than half a century ago is somehow evidence that today's vaccines are harmful?

Or that the SV40 incident somehow outweighs the success of polio vaccine in eradicating polio from 90%+ of the planet?

In the two years before the vaccine was widely available, the average number of polio cases in the U.S. was more than 45,000. By 1962, that number had dropped to 910.
Source: poliotoday.org...

Polio is now no longer a threat in the Americas, or much of the rest of the world. But in the last few regions where it still exists, guess what? Anti-vax hysteria is letting it hang on!

In August 2003, rumors spread in some states in Nigeria, especially Kano, that the vaccine caused sterility in girls. This resulted in the suspension of immunization efforts in the state, causing a dramatic rise in polio rates.
Source: www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov... via en.m.wikipedia.org...

In early 2003 the WHO thought polio was close to being eradicated, with only half a dozen countries continuing to report infections. Then several provinces in the predominantly Muslim northern half of Nigeria refused to vaccinate for about 12 months after rumours spread that western governments had laced the vaccine with drugs as part of a conspiracy to sterilise Muslim girls.

Source: www.theguardian.com...

See where fear and unfounded conspiracy theories get you? It is largely anti-vax idiocy that has stopped polio being totally eradicated in the wild.
edit on 11-5-2014 by Rob48 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join