It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NEWS: White House on lockdown, suspicious items thrown over fence

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot
a reply to: Corruption Exposed

It clearly was a joke and even the most dimwitted NSA/FBI/CIA (add any alphabet agency) would have probably seen it that way as well (in my opinion at least).

Those alphabet soup agencies are truly well known for taking a joke well! Perhaps you will get a pair of the "dim-witted" ones dropping by.

That is mighty assumptive of you my friend.

If they were going to pay me a visit they would have done it by now

Perhaps you have now put yourself in the line of fire by participating in this thread and these dimwitted alphabet agents will be paying you a visit

Keep six...

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
...Just invite us Brits and candians back to finnish the job of last time

Okay - Open-Ended invite, here. Please come back and 'finnish' the job.
Give me a couple-days' notice, though, so I can clear some space for you.
Thanks!
See ya soon (fingers crossed)

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Destinyone

originally posted by: KawRider9
Good deal.

Being locked down = not screwing something up!

Yes...now if they would only throw away the key, and nail the doors shut...we'll all breath a little better.

Des

So very true, unless they are the worlds largest hand grenades! I bet they are brown bags of poop lol. Could be Jamaicans or the Potus's dealers from Chicago hooking him up with some bud LMAO.

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   
It was two copies of Common Sense, the pamphlet written by Thomas Paine.

Suspicious because apparently, nobody in politics has any common sense...so of course it'd be suspicious that it'd show up on the White House front lawn...if only somebody in there could read it to O and M...

posted on May, 9 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
How boring. A cassette tape and miscellaneous papers. source

At least it could have been a copy of the Constitution so they could have called it terrorist propaganda leaflets.

Anyone know what was on the cassette tape and what was in the papers? I haven't been able to find this out anywhere yet, but I would think it might be interesting.

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Perhaps the question we should be asking is, "Why did they really want the White House on lockdown?" Maybe this was deliberate, and there was some reason they wanted to shut the place down, and this was simply the method used? Plus, someone mentioned an air base locked down the same day? Hmmmmmm........

Laughs for the many jokes, and a "What are you thinking??" to the "joke" that should have been left out.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join