It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NEWS: White House on lockdown, suspicious items thrown over fence

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   

@ABC: White House on lockdown after 2 suspects throw suspicious items over different sections of compound's fence, Secret Service says.

@fox5newsdc: Update: Secret Service is investigating items thrown over fence at White House. More: t.co...

@ChristineAhern: The White House in lock down for the second time in 3 days-- Two people in custody for throwing items over the fence. @TheTodayShow

@WNEW: White House lockdown has closed both E Street NW and Pennsylvania Avenue NW between 15th and 17th streets. t.co...

@nbcwashington: 2 people threw items over sections of the White House fence at the same time. Latest on the lockdown on News4 at 4. t.co...
I wonder what these suspicious items are? I'm sure the White House was on lockdown a few days ago too. According to the Washington Post one item was thrown over the North fence and the other over the South fence by two individuals.
edit on 8-5-2014 by ProfessorT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ProfessorT
Hmm, are people resorting to throwing shoes again as a sign of their disgust with the POTUS...?

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   

My guess would be?

GMO produce!!!

That ought to do it!

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   

There goes the Ringer…

Take the Hill!

Dude, I would like my undies back.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

My guess would be?

GMO produce!!!

That ought to do it!

Now that would be classed as deadly

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Were they flaming bags.....

Those are usually left on the doorstep...

Des

edit on 8-5-2014 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   
A McDonalds bag.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Good deal.

Being locked down = not screwing something up!

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: KawRider9
Good deal.

Being locked down = not screwing something up!

Yes...now if they would only throw away the key, and nail the doors shut...we'll all breath a little better.

Des

link   
Locked down for the 2nd time in three days? Can someone please tell of the first matter.

link   

originally posted by: ProfessorT

@ABC: White House on lockdown after 2 suspects throw suspicious items over different sections of compound's fence, Secret Service says.

@fox5newsdc: Update: Secret Service is investigating items thrown over fence at White House. More: t.co...

@ChristineAhern: The White House in lock down for the second time in 3 days-- Two people in custody for throwing items over the fence. @TheTodayShow

@WNEW: White House lockdown has closed both E Street NW and Pennsylvania Avenue NW between 15th and 17th streets. t.co...
I wonder what these suspicious items are. I'm sure the White House was on lockdown a few days ago too. According to the Washington Post one item was thrown over the North fence and the other over the South fence by two individuals.

The British preparing for another Bonfire

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: 13th Zodiac
Locked down for the 2nd time in three days? Can someone please tell of the first matter.
A man followed a motorcade that contained President Obama's daughters through a barrier that he wasn't meant to go through.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   

I wonder what these suspicious items are.

One time when we were outside the fence and when my daughter was young, she tossed a bunch of sunflower seeds over to the White House squirrels. I"m sure the Secret Service saw that. It made us nervous but no one came running for us. (and the squirrels were happy)

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   

I honestly thought this was a daily occurrence. Guess not?

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Probably just a couple of more Turds to join the rest of the Turds.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Nuclear suitcase... Nuclear suitcase... *crosses fingers*

You know the tactical ones, with a range of well... The Oval office

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
My brother age 8 at the time threw a ball over the white house fence. A ninja secret service agent climbed down from a tree and returned it to us. This was 20 years ago
edit on 8-5-2014 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

The British preparing for another Bonfire

Don't forget us Canadians

Maybe they were throwing copies of the constitution over the fence to remind the administration of their lawlessness in regards to your privacy and other issues.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

I wonder what these suspicious items are.

One time when we were outside the fence and when my daughter was young, she tossed a bunch of sunflower seeds over to the White House squirrels. I"m sure the Secret Service saw that. It made us nervous but no one came running for us. (and the squirrels were happy)

How many of those squirrels came from inside the White House ?

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I remember when I had a tour of the WH about 20 years ago. Before we got off the bus the tour guide listed a bunch of prohibited items that we couldn't take inside....

Among them, nun-chucks.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join