It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NEWS: White House on lockdown, suspicious items thrown over fence

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I'm sure they have squirrels with "lazers" on their head lol.

+22 more 
posted on May, 8 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   
It was a copy of the constitution. WH staffers were quoted as saying "it was like nothing we had ever seen before!"

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Nice Lebowski refrence there!!

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 03:13 PM
link   
It must either be a activist stunt , like a poster said above maybe gmo produce.

That or a attempted terror attack. - if it's terrorists then ask the FBI they normally know what all the "terrorists" are doing - FBI are more than likely the ones who supplied the ordnance if it's an attack.

Or it could just be litter bugs!

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
It was a copy of the constitution. WH staffers were quoted as saying "it was like nothing we had ever seen before!"

That comment was PRICELESS!!!!

Second line!

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Destinyone

originally posted by: KawRider9
Good deal.

Being locked down = not screwing something up!

Yes...now if they would only throw away the key, and nail the doors shut...we'll all breath a little better.

Des

Actually Des, they should just build a 200 foot solid wall around it.

Then you all can fill it with water ;-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ProfessorT

Fertilizer for the lawn.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Hey .. can u kick our ball back over ...

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: MessageforAll
Nuclear suitcase... Nuclear suitcase... *crosses fingers*

You know the tactical ones, with a range of well... The Oval office

fingers crossed for what?

-or are you just being silly?

-peace.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I've PMSL from the second post on.....thank you OP for starting the thread.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ProfessorT maybe somone is on a hike looking for intelligent life forms and got really lost!

+2 more 
posted on May, 8 2014 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Im sorry but this has got to be the STUPIDEST comment I have ever seen! Are you advocating the use of a nuclear device not only being used, but thrown at the oval office? Disagree with the government all you want, (hell, I dont like Obama either), but to wish for a nuclear device to not only be used in general, but especially against the president, ON AMERICAN SOIL, you sir, made a HUGE mistake. I would expect some kind of visit from government cronies anytime now. These kind of idiotic comments, should not be used in a public forum, if at all. Honestly, makes you no better that the criminals you are verbally attacking. Good luck

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: thesmokingman

Wut? Thats a problem in the "land of the free" and free speech etc.?

You can't wish for the destruction of a single room?

I know that discussing of realistic ways to go and kill your president are forbidden, but.. well.. doesn't this seem a bit over the top?

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

We all know very well that a nuclear detonation would effect more than the people in the WhiteHouse.
-btw many of whom are good people, just like you and I.

It's an irresponsible comment and if you don't appreciate the gravity of it well hmmm..

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesmokingman

Im sorry but this has got to be the STUPIDEST comment I have ever seen! Are you advocating the use of a nuclear device not only being used, but thrown at the oval office? Disagree with the government all you want, (hell, I dont like Obama either), but to wish for a nuclear device to not only be used in general, but especially against the president, ON AMERICAN SOIL, you sir, made a HUGE mistake. I would expect some kind of visit from government cronies anytime now. These kind of idiotic comments, should not be used in a public forum, if at all. Honestly, makes you no better that the criminals you are verbally attacking. Good luck

LOL bro...chill.

It clearly was a joke and even the most dimwitted NSA/FBI/CIA (add any alphabet agency) would have probably seen it that way as well (in my opinion at least).

Perhaps their comment did not fit within your sense of humor but your over-reaction was quite amusing, thank you for that

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Corruption Exposed

Sorry man, but I am here to deny ignorance, and that sir was a very ignorant comment, in so many ways. I regret nothing!

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: thesmokingman

WOW dude that's some serious overkill, it was a joke and i'm sure very few peeps outside of the nazi governments actually have nukes, suitcase or otherwise lmao

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I have an alibi.

All I'm sayin'

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesmokingman
a reply to: Corruption Exposed

Sorry man, but I am here to deny ignorance, and that sir was a very ignorant comment, in so many ways. I regret nothing!

What is it that you smoke Mr man ?

It was clearly just a joke. Not funny for ME or YOU, but there's all types of humour.
I'm sure you understand that, right ?

Deny ignorance.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Unless it was some type of gas container I can't see how other things would be anything but litter out there. Anyone got enough arm to put something up at the porch? Doubt it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join