It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Light Before Waking Up

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   
For some time now, about three months I have been experiencing a very strange phenomena while waking. At first it began as being paralyzed until the routine was complete. And the routine has almost always been exclusive to waking or returning to consciousness. It began as either a small white dot of light in darkness or a small blue dot that would last a few seconds and take center stage in my dreams, and has progressed to a full blown tunnel, in which I exit when waking up.

I have been trying to get into OOBE and Astral Projection stuff, to see if any of it is real, and to this point I have failed to experience anything that I think would qualify. But this little experience is quite strange and I can't quite find the words to explain it.

The strange part for myself is, that I become conscious of this event, and that I am exiting sleep and become aware of the bedsheet on my skin, the pillow, the blanket. However, it feels that my eyes are actually open, however until the little light show is done, vision isnt restored.

And it seems to be a process that isnt complete yet, but the duration of these exits have become longer and longer and much more detailed. The best thing I can compare it to is when in Star Wars they go into Hyperspace and all of the blue lines blur into a slow-motion hyperspace jump.

Has anyone else had anything similar to this?

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   
These are natural time/space (astral) mechanisms that happen to everyone, every night.

white light/area/manifestation can be your higher resources - your totality, your guiding spirits, your higher self - relatives - anything that aids you in going to sleep and coming back every night.

What is important here however is that you are now physically seeing/observing these.

Chances are either :

a) You are under huge stress, distressing conditions, psychological or paranormal pressure that you are not aware of, or have a health condition that ails you, or another distressing/wearing situation that pushes your vibrations down.

This can be due to anything, anyone, anywhere - ranging from the vibrations of the place you are living in, to the stressed city block you always go dropping energies on you, to an irritating mother-in-law who lives with you, or to your noisy neighbor.

This is a serious matter. You must look after yourself properly,look into your physical, psychological, and parapsychological situations, and amend/fix them as necessary. and if necessary change your situation, place, or even people around you.

b) You are beholding these because you wanted to experience phenomenon so much.

in this case all is cool.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Very interesting. I don't have that experience while waking, but I do have a rather strange thing happen every night. It doesn't matter at what time I wake up, whether if is it to turn over or go to the bathroom. First, my eyes open. Then my brain registers that I am awake. I always sleep with the T.V. on with the volume up to where I can listen while falling asleep. When I realize that I am awake I cant hear a thing. Nothing. For some reason I just tell myself to HEAR! Once I do that It is like someone turns off the mute button and suddenly I can hear everything.
Another weird thing is that if the T.V. sound is turned up to high, I will dream whatever happens to be on the channel that I tuned into. It could be "Forensic Files" or "Bob's Burgers". It's nuts.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Some general tips :

- Go and have your nose checked for blockage. Nose being blocked, and leading to insufficient breathing and lack of oxygen causes a lot of issues. Similarly get yourself checked for sleep apnea

- Check if the room you are sleeping in becomes stuffy at night. Make sure you get enough oxygen while sleeping.

- Go have a dentist check your teeth. if you have rotten teeth which are actually inflicting pain and you feel it, this is a serious matter which reduces vibrations and vital energies. Even if you dont actually experience pain, its possible that your teeth may have become slightly rotten, and still sending pain to your brain. you still experience the effects of such situation even if you dont feel actually noticeable pain because your body got used to it

- Also dont drink city water - get a filter to filter out fluoride or chlorine in your water. these reduce vibrations a lot.

- Watch what you eat. unhealthy crap like mcdonalds, gmo foods, unhealthy water reduce vibrations a lot. Best, go vegetarian and eat lots of vegetables. eating meat has a vibration-reducing effect. leave aside that its proven to increase aggressiveness.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   
The concerning part is that I could never see any of this before, and as I mentioned it has progressed into a longer routine each night, and there are even instances of where I can wake up via the tunnel and go back to sleep via the tunnel and am actually able to resume a dream or experience right where I left off.

Must be the latest firmware update, I now have Tivo in my brain.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tancred
The concerning part is that I could never see any of this before, and as I mentioned it has progressed into a longer routine each night, and there are even instances of where I can wake up via the tunnel and go back to sleep via the tunnel and am actually able to resume a dream or experience right where I left off.

Must be the latest firmware update, I now have Tivo in my brain.

Since 2011, the massive solar explosion series which also caused the quake in japan, there are more and more such experiences that people all around the world is experiencing.

not to mention changing behavior patterns of people.

sun has entered a period of heightened activity since then, and is constantly having various effects on earth. This, seems to be increasing these kinds of experiences.

Details aside, paranormal experiences like this are not out of the ordinary anymore, and nowadays becoming common.

So i'd say get used to it, and try to find out what lesson you have to draw from it.

Of course yours is a bit disruptive in that its quite blatant. You are actually seeing the natural procedure/mechanics of sleeping and waking up consciously.

However, as i said, you can try taking measures to make sure your mental, physical, psychic health are well.

im not saying that you are going cuckoo and seeing this. im saying that there must be something reducing your frequency and weighing on you so much that you are actually beholding the mechanics of sleeping consciously.

the other case, that you are seeing it because of your desire to experience phenomenon, would just be normal though.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I have been having a dosing moment where I think I see the bright light of a sunrise as I am drifting off or sometimes a flash of light that I have not experienced before it was hard to explain. But then I was also medicated so there is that...

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: abeverage
I have been having a dosing moment where I think I see the bright light of a sunrise as I am drifting off or sometimes a flash of light that I have not experienced before it was hard to explain. But then I was also medicated so there is that...

Pay attention to it.

its not just 'light'.

The lights you observe in such cases, come from sentient entities. There isnt light where there isnt a conscious entity. Including the sun.

same goes for the OP.

If you want, you can attempt communicating with the light. just tell it what you think.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: unity100

originally posted by: abeverage

Pay attention to it.

its not just 'light'.

The lights you observe in such cases, come from sentient entities. There isnt light where there isnt a conscious entity. Including the sun.

same goes for the OP.

If you want, you can attempt communicating with the light. just tell it what you think.

I was a little too freaked out to communicate to it! Much less know I should I was worried I was passing out or something was wrong with me or my heart! LOL

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   
for the past 4 years or so, off and on I will see an extreme white light as a lay down for bed at night before I fall asleep. I can make it stop when it happens or let it continue. It is accompanied by intense electric or strong vibration sensations.

Even though I will sound crazy, I'll say it anyway. The one time I let it go the furthest, I heard a female monotone voice say, "You will hear a voice, and you will wake up."

I "awoke" ( I say that because I was actually conscious of what was going on) to the sound of my infant daughter crying in the room across from ours.

I don't know what the light is, and I have only heard the voice one time. But I will never forget it. This doesn't happen as often anymore, but I believe it's because I try to prevent it from happening. It is not by any means comfortable.

This probably didn't help you any, but it's just my experience with the "white light".

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   
there is nothing to worry in these cases regarding these lights and whatnot, or try to stop them.

trying to stop them would be especially dangerous.

for, in most of the cases the lights appear because you need an energy transfer to make up for your depleted energies.

this is why i advised the op to take care of himself and his situation in my first post.

when you see such white lights etc, take the energy given. 99% you need it at that moment.

op's case seems to be something different and specific however.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I wish I had more experiences like this. I just wake up suddenly when my alarm goes off.

Also, if you would indulge my inner grammar nazi: "phenomena" is the plural of "phenomenon". I understood you speaking of one phenomenon?

Inner grammar nazi thanks you.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Experiences vary. everyone's experience results in a form which is caused by their circumstances - body, mental, health, life, habits.

These days paranormal phenomena is becoming too common. 20 years ago you'd be hard pressed to tell any paranormal experience to anyone you know. now you tell someone and they say they have the same thing and its as if these things have forever been just 'normal'.

anyways good evening.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I feel I should say that I read this title as "white LIGHTNING before waking up" & I though WTF?!
Haha

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Tancred

Makes me think of people seeing chakra color that happen to some when they meditate or receive Reiki with their eyes closed. Sleep paralysis is normal from my point of view until the body has noticed you are awake to make sure you do not damage yourself during sleep when you dream of moving.
edit on 6-5-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: solongandgoodnight

Experience of vibrating chi flow. Cool. Higher level can be uncomfortable but if you are getting the vibration then there is a lack in your body that the chi flow is trying to fix.

edit on 6-5-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Thank you to everyone who has replied thus far, as I dont know much about this stuff, the replies are great!

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: LittleByLittle
a reply to: solongandgoodnight

Experience of vibrating chi flow. Cool. Higher level can be uncomfortable but if you are getting the vibration then there is a lack in your body that the chi flow is trying to fix.

I have never heard this please elaborate!

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Go get checked for diabetes. Although unusual without taking insulin, it sounds like a low to me. I am type 1 diabetic and when I have a low 2.7 or so i have this bright light that takes over my vision and can't see a darn thing. I have to get some carbs right away or I will die. Don't delay unless you truly believe that it is something that is truly paranormal or a vision. But if you think it can't happen to you, you are mistaken. Diabetes does not run in my family and at 37 years old I went from nothing to insulin dependant. It would not hurt to get your sugars checked.

new topics

top topics

join