It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'I will sell them,' Boko Haram leader says of kidnapped Nigerian girls

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   
So, I had a look on Al jazeera about these kidnappings (and lets face it probable mass rape and slavery). Lots about the US condemning it, not a word from the Arab states. Since M okayed rape and sex slavery, I didn't suppose they would. No offer of help to Nigeria from the home of Islam to quell 'extremism'.

www.aljazeera.com...

It does mention that the girls were a mix of Muslim and Christian though. if this is true BH may have had a massive foot shoot, as I don't imagine the local Muslims will be particularly helpful if they feel their own daughters could be in danger too.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   
FAILED, representative of the HUMAN collective.

May his mirrors reflect upon he the ignorance in which he is projecting...

Good luck to those poor girls who he did not CREATE but feels ownership of.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
News states that the US will be joining in. Didn't sound like offensive action is on the table but I would suspect it is.

This guy and his henchmen sound like drone bait to me not to mention some up close and personal introductions.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   
"U.N. warns Nigeria's Boko Haram over selling schoolgirls as slaves"

By Stephanie Nebehay

GENEVA Tue May 6, 2014 8:19am EDT

www.reuters.com...

"(Reuters) - The United Nations warned Islamist Boko Haram militants on Tuesday that there was no statute of limitations if they carried out their leader's threat to sell more than 200 Nigerian schoolgirls kidnapped last month."

there,,, the united nations has fixed the problem,,apparently it involves, to infinety and beyond.

ok, U.N,,,,,now back too the Ukraine and those Godless Russians,,

yaaa

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Let's just cut to the chase, shall we? Ahem...IT'S AMERICA'S FAULT!!! I'm not sure how, but I'm positive that will be the prevailing wisdom of this thread, lol...

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Come on Dude. Get with the program. It's Obama's fault. It just is.

Personally, we should locate every asset of these slimeballs and lay waste to every one. And if ever there was a good reason to deploy drones in swarms, this has to be it.

a reply to: jaffo

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: nighthawk1954

What I don't get is it's got to be pretty hard to hide 230 people. Somebody isn't trying hard enough to find them. It's probably going to end very badly.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: nighthawk1954

I just had to log in one last time to respond to this.

Boko Haram is holding all the cards right now.

The hostages preclude any use of force here.

I heard they kidnapped another 8 girls today.

All anyone can do is to locate them. I can't believe they don't know where such a large force is.

Then negotiate until the girls are released.

Then they need to act quickly to box the Boko Haram in and move in for the kill.

Maybe drop one of those MOABs on them...or two then make sure there are no survivors.

This is ok because these Men Of God believe killing or being killed for their faith brings them closer to Allah anyway.

There is no place on this earth for their kind.

The only alternative I see is to arrest them all then perform a painless sex change for all of them then release them into a Maximum Security prison for males.

If that doesn't rehabilitate them then they probably will just enjoy their punishment and the world will know for certain they were just acting out because they couldn't come out of the closet.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 03:45 PM
link   
This (Tears of the Sun) is probably too good for that group of evil men but maybe it will do.
edit on 5/6/2014 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   
"Nuke the site from orbit, it's the only way to be sure"
-------Ellen Ripley
edit on 6-5-2014 by Cynic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I'm not sure why people think they are being held in one spot, and have not already been sold. If someone can let me know why this is the prevailing wisdom right now. Thanks.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Thing is... with the situation and all, it would be very difficult going in all guns blazing or deploying drones to bomb them as this Group still do hold the girls hostage! They can't do it until those girls have been released as the Group 'Boko-Haram-' look like they don't care if they were to shoot them all if they were fired upon. I know they may send 'Negotiators' in but do you really think this Group of Terrorists would just say 'ok, here you go' after all the acts they've committed??

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Tough call.

As a soldier my heart wants to jump on the first thing moving and offer assistance in hunting these guys.

That makes them the winners either way. Martyrs or victors it's all the same to them.

As a man and a father, I call for an "eye for an eye". Capture them. Clip them. Sell them into slavery. There are plenty of places in the ME where men prefer the company of perfumed men rather than girls. Make it known what their fate was. Allah will not welcome such men into his sight. These things WILL stop happening.

As bad as it sounds, and as much as I will get flamed, YOU MUST BE WILLING TO GO A STEP FURTHER if you want to win. That is why America has been losing for the last 70 years. We may "cry havoc" but the dogs of war are still firmly on their leash.

Against my better judgment I still hold out hope for these girls.
edit on 7-5-2014 by 200Plus because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join