It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'I will sell them,' Boko Haram leader says of kidnapped Nigerian girls

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Fears for the fate of more than 200 Nigerian girls turned even more nightmarish Monday when the leader of the Islamist militant group that kidnapped them announced plans to sell them.
"I abducted your girls. I will sell them in the market, by Allah," a man claiming to be Boko Haram leader Abubakar Shekau said in a video first obtained by Agence France-Presse.

Militant leader Abubakar Shekau sent a video obtained by the AFP news agency, in which he said for the first time that his group had taken the girls.

About 230 girls are still believed to be missing, prompting widespread criticism of the Nigerian government.

The Boko Haram insurgency has left thousands dead since 2009.

The girls were taken from their boarding school in Chibok, in the northern state of Borno, on the night of 14 April.

www.bbc.com...

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: nighthawk1954

What a loser...hope he's eaten by a lion...

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 03:28 PM
link   

I read about this situation earlier today. It's absolutely tragic. Those poor girls.

I hope they are found before anything even more tragic happens to them.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   

How nightmarish for those poor girls. You know we send our military into all kinds of countries for far less honorable reasons, perhaps here is a cause worth sending in a force capable of taking these bastards out and freeing those poor girls from their clutches.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: nighthawk1954
"I abducted your girls. I will sell them in the market, by Allah,"

That sicko will rot in hell for eternity. He's evil. Absolute evil. I feel for the girls and their families. I don't understand why God allows such evil on the planet .... evil ripping people apart like this. It's a real mystery.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   
How Much....i'll take all 230 if the price is right. After all we spend billions on other non important things.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Lets hope he catches 7.62×39mm lead poisoning.
edit on 5-5-2014 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   
To be sold for to be married or slaved..
Its hard to see that some people in this world in year 2014 thinks that what was allowed hundreds years ago is still ok.. system is so backwards .. or more like we say " in deep and sideways where sun don´t shine" .

This is terrorism and huge violation of human rights.
Boko Haram means " Western eduacation forbidden "

edit on 5-5-2014 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
I don't understand why God allows such evil on the planet .... evil ripping people apart like this. It's a real mystery.

Its fine, they aren't Israeli.

However, you may purchase male or female slaves from among the foreigners who live among you. You may also purchase the children of such resident foreigners, including those who have been born in your land. You may treat them as your property, passing them on to your children as a permanent inheritance. You may treat your slaves like this, but the people of Israel, your relatives, must never be treated this way. (Leviticus 25:44-46 NLT)

Christians who are slaves should give their masters full respect so that the name of God and his teaching will not be shamed. If your master is a Christian, that is no excuse for being disrespectful. You should work all the harder because you are helping another believer by your efforts. Teach these truths, Timothy, and encourage everyone to obey them. (1 Timothy 6:1-2 NLT)

God seems to be apathetic at best about such a situation...but that's only if we are involving a God based on religion...which offhand is the only one that has defined attributes.

Sorry, don't mean to troll, just wonder why people ask such questions when the bible does have answers to the question posed...its not evil, its not satan, this is simple biblically understood realism.

-hense why I have a fondness for secular society...because even though morally a religious person can do this, principles should demand this never happen...

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyersFan

Yeah. If ever the USA needed to swoop in and play hero, this is it. We talk about being against terrorism, wherever it occurs, hides, resides....does that mean just geo-politically convenient places?

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

We have been through leviticus texts alot lately and why they do not apply todays world.. browse the religion forum.. it is not ok.
Lets keep leviticus out from this thread..
edit on 5-5-2014 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Fine tradition for radical Muslims. If you can't get them out, you breed them out. Radical Islamic law states a child is the faith of his or her father. He sells them to Muslim men who use them as sex slaves, concubines, and their children will be Muslim.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka
a reply to: SaturnFX

We have been through leviticus texts alot lately and why they do not apply todays world.. browse the religion forum.. it is not ok.
Lets keep leviticus out from this thread..

Tim is not OT
(hint, the OT doesn't discuss Christians, as they aren't..invented yet)

Point was simple. this is acceptable by religions standards...no burning in hell, nor even considered evil in that context.
Secular humanists have an issue with this of course..and anyone with principles.

(Ephesians 6:5 NLT) Slaves, obey your earthly masters with deep respect and fear. Serve them sincerely as you would serve Christ.

edit on 5-5-2014 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   

These are the freaks that drones should be reserved for ..

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
How Much....i'll take all 230 if the price is right. After all we spend billions on other non important things.

I get the thought, but you don't capitulate to these people.

It will encourage more action of the same, sometimes best solution is overwhelming force.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: benrl

Yep.

Needs a Seal Team Six solution.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 04:03 PM
link   
You should not bargain with terrorists.. you can´t reason with them.
You should not give terrosrists money as its only enabling them for more terrorist actions.

There are no options.. its a very sad World

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka
You should not bargain with terrorists.. you can´t reason with them.
You should not give terrosrists money as its only enabling them for more terrorist actions.

There are no options.. its a very sad World

There is one option, and it's all we need; Put them down like the dogs they are.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: SpongeBeard

No options for ending it in peaceful manner what i ment.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   
How neat, KONY V2.0...
Just maybe this problem could be fixed without the US world police.
Just maybe the country in question could form their own government and protect their own people.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join