It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Biggest Crisis Since The Cold War: Where Are The Aliens?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

So I'll condense it all down to one question:

How do you know then...is it from your conclusions you mention from seeing a craft and spirits?

Like I said ...Just questions, that's it. That's what that post was.

Ok, guess I'll "piss off" then :ham
since I responded to the OP anyway before you told me why I was wrong ),

I won't expect any answer/response.
edit on 5/6/2014 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

Well, I think aliens exist... ...HOWEVER, I don't think they are visiting us here on Earth.

For a nice, intelligent and patient poster here Solent...i think you don't think big enough.

I know it's all we've got, but try not to build a mental technological cage for ET's abilities based on nothing else but our own limited knowledge of..anything.

If they have just a 1000 years head start on us, what they can do is going to be beyond our ability to comprehend it properly without significant hand holding...and if they have 10,000 years?... forget it, it will be indistinguishable from something so far removed from what we imagine genuine magic could be, that magic will be like the stone age to them...and if they have a 100,000 years on us? Or more?

If that is so, i suspect what you or i think will be utterly irrelevant to them.

And there are HUGE numbers of planets, galaxies and probably much older Universes (yes, science is seriously considering this as a fact now) themselves containing much older galaxies, and of course much older planets than we have in our known Universe...and with age, barring self destruction or cataclysm, comes progress. (that old, perhaps very, very old magic...)

The law of simple averages says they are here, and have been here for a very, very long time...probably from the very start. I just wish they'd forget whatever version of the 'prime directive' they seems to be labouring under, and get their fingers out and bring us up to speed, show us what it's really all about and become the catalyst for the needed change in us so we can go forwards for the better, so we can take our place in the grande scheme of things with a sense of positive purpose.

Think what you want Solent, i know you will...but look up, think bigger and don't fall into the trap of thinking if we don't know...nobody else could have figured it out...if anything is an absolute certainty in this crazy Universe and our part in it so far, it's that we most certainly do not know it all, far, far from it.

edit on 6-5-2014 by MysterX because: typo

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

You know Unity..i just can't accept that.

I will not accept our world is being directed in the way that it is by an advanced, technologically superior species...all evidence...ALL evidence is to the contrary.

If they indeed are directing us, they are making a terrible job of it!

I sincereley hope they have been taking a very distant back seat and absolutely have had nothing to do with our politics so far, beyond only having been observers with the occasional contact with individuals here and there.

I would be very dissapointed if they actually are the prime movers and shakers of our history thus far. Have you seen our history?!

I'm hoping that their direction is yet to start, but to start sooner rather than later.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I thought I read somewhere that the cold war was really a cover story between the two superpowers. To advance the war into space and the moon against the malevolent extra terrestrials. EBEs that could control human bodies. There bases were found in cold areas of the earth and galaxy. In UFO lore, the benevolent extraterrestrials, secretly working with some UN countries, declared there would never be a WW3.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

I certainly think it is possible that we are being visited, but I don't see any good direct evidence that we are.

I know that may sound be a bit contradictory to my belief in life elsewhere in the universe -- i.e., my belief is that even though I have no direct evidence of life elsewhere in the universe, I think the circumstantial evidence is enough to convince me that there almost surely is life elsewhere (that circumstantial evidence being: [1] the vastness of the universe, and [2] our knowledge ofthe veracity of life and extremophile life here on Earth).

HOWEVER, it is that same "vastness of the universe" that makes me think that maybe they are not visiting us. The universe is sooooo huge, and earth is such a infinitesimally tiny spec of near nothingness in that universe, that other life (even spacefaring life) may not have had the occasion to find us yet. It's a big universe, and it may not be that densely populated with spacefaring civilizations, even if life elsewhere is relatively common.

I'm open to the idea that they HAVE in fact found us and are visiting, but I don't think the direct evidence of such visitation is good enough for me to believe it is happening. Mostly, I believe that if they were visiting, there would be no question that they were; it would be a known fact and common knowledge to all, rather than being some shadowy question.

edit on 5/6/2014 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: TamtammyMacx
I thought I read somewhere that the cold war was really a cover story between the two superpowers. To advance the war into space and the moon against the malevolent extra terrestrials. EBEs that could control human bodies. There bases were found in cold areas of the earth and galaxy. In UFO lore, the benevolent extraterrestrials, secretly working with some UN countries, declared there would never be a WW3.

I'm sure you have heard it somewhere; it makes for an "cool" story.

However, not every cool story is true.

posted on May, 7 2014 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest
a reply to: Wirral Bagpuss

These "aliens" you speak of are not alien. They are fallen angels that once inhabited Earth (and probably other planets too) before man was created. They are already here and have been manipulating the nations since the fall of Adam. They want their planet back, and when they finally get around to revealing themselves, you'll wish they never existed.

The time is near.

Well then...I guess there is little to say. Except that the "aliens" you speak of aren't fallen anything...though they do try to control everything...

And to them I say:

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 01:30 AM
link   
The events in Ukraine are a potential apocalyptic crisis that demands intervention by extraterrestrials?

Then I guess the bar for such crisis has been lowered. A lot.

UFOs starting appearing enough to get attention after WWII after the USA had dropped atomic bombs on Japan and we had the biggest span of sightings in the early 50s when hydrogen bombs were being tested.

I have never heard of any major UFO flaps since that time, but there have been significant events through the decades.

The Ukrainian conflict appears to be highly politicized by factions within the USA itching for yet more war while they're already engaged in a hot war with Muslims across the world. Saner and cooler heads see it for what it is, a conflict that isn't going to lead to much of anything.

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   
But gosh, all those fake and CGI vids on youtube, show UFO's just puttering around and doing nothing in Ukraine.

What the hell is up with that? Why aren't those imaginary things doing imaginary wonderful or awful things?

[/end sarcasm]

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   
you may have spoken too soon. i've not read the article fully but remember passing this thread the other day and i thought i would drop it here.
www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on May, 8 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: slippeddisc
you may have spoken too soon. i've not read the article fully but remember passing this thread the other day and i thought i would drop it here.
www.dailymail.co.uk...

Well...I guess I'll be "standing corrected" on the issue f whether, or not; Earth Air/Space planes can hover. I like the innovation they used to make it work too...really cool.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join