It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Biggest Crisis Since The Cold War: Where Are The Aliens?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   
They're behind the scenes, overtly arranging things to take place, and I would call earth's managers the bad guys.
But there are 2 sides. Permissions for who is doing the most is given by us primarily. ie. the more good you do to others, the help you give, the more you give, the more they give.
Though the bible is a metaphor, the part where what is bound on earth is bound in heaven is true. Peter isn't the pope, that stands for the fleshly man, lower mind, or us in our body suits. And what we do determines the response.
But they don't reveal themselves, its drip by drip. Revealing would mean everyone would quit growing and challenging their own growth in the school and quit work and they'd have to burp us and change our diaper, whereas we're supposed to be growing up.
The particular side that dominates is determined by our generosity and what we tolerate in politicians, instead of speaking up enmasse and saying no.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

Revealing would mean everyone would quit growing and challenging their own growth in the school and quit work and they'd have to burp us and change our diaper, whereas we're supposed to be growing up.

But wouldn't becoming aware of them "thru direct intervention in our personal lives" be akin to "growing up" as you put it?

Definitely put the skids in my diapers.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   
sorry, double post.
edit on 5-5-2014 by intrptr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Wirral Bagpuss

The aliens are watching their masterplan unfold. We do not deserve to be the keepers of this beautiful planet. We poison our selves, our food, and the food of other orgamisms on purpose. What else do you think we deserve..?

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

These "aliens" you speak of are not alien. They are fallen angels that once inhabited Earth (and probably other planets too) before man was created. They are already here and have been manipulating the nations since the fall of Adam. They want their planet back, and when they finally get around to revealing themselves, you'll wish they never existed.

The time is near.
You made me spit my coffee out. LOL. Neither exist honey. No angels no aliens.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

These "aliens" you speak of are not alien. They are fallen angels that once inhabited Earth (and probably other planets too) before man was created. They are already here and have been manipulating the nations since the fall of Adam. They want their planet back, and when they finally get around to revealing themselves, you'll wish they never existed.

The time is near.
You made me spit my coffee out. LOL. Neither exist honey. No angels no aliens.

Well, I think aliens exist...
...HOWEVER, I don't think they are visiting us here on Earth.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

And I'm not sure why you are so convinced the universe (the one we currently occupy) is infinitely old. In fact, it most likely is not infinitely old. The universe we live in seems to have had a beginning.

"most likely" and "seems to"… disclaimers duly noted. You mean you aren't sure?

I am.

But thats subjective and just my opinion. Maybe we should do a thread on it. How about it, your opinion against mine?

Difference is (if I can just intrude one second);

Your first post on that stated things in absolutes---as do your other posts, reading back. (that the universe is infinitely old and life has existed infinitely in all it's forms infinitely as well.)

He is not speaking in absolutes.

His posts have the most likely scenarios and knowledge humans have to this point and current instruments and observations are constantly improving and evolving-- expressing in a way that inferred that some info may change and evolve--unlike, by the way life, or the universe would in your view.

edit on 5/6/2014 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

What a concept-- forever. You realize that our whole lives we been trained to accept that all things have a beginning and an end? Thats the most difficult barrier to overcome. The one thats been placed in our minds.

So why have so many religions talked about "eternal life"?

Seems that for millennia the concept of NO end has instead been placed in the minds of the masses, not the opposite.
edit on 5/6/2014 by Chamberf=6 because: space

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Why are aliens not "interfering" with this crisis?

Because maybe (I think they exist, but don't know of any real proof they have visited our planet) they may be hundreds of light years away and have no clue, may be completely different forms of life than we can imagine--simple life or advanced, or if they improbably know what is going on on Earth, don't care.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse
They will land when we start lobbing nukes at each other and put a stop to it-Even aliens don't like radioactive meat.

what makes you think meat tainted in gmos, heavy metals and processed garbage would taste "good" to begin with? Why would an alien race even stop use from destroying ourselves over some trival #, theres nothing critical to the universe here. We are so called 'made in gods image' but we always look outside for help..

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Chamberf=6

Your first post on that stated things in absolutes---as do your other posts, reading back. (that the universe is infinitely old and life has existed infinitely in all it's forms infinitely as well.)

Yes it did. I can't see any other conclusion. That there is no conclusive end to the Universe means it has always been there. Thats what infinity means to me… forever. If thats true, then the same is for everything in it. Life has had an infinity to be around…

Others will say, yah but theres no proof of forever. Neither is their proof of an "ending" or a "beginning". The weight (in my mind) leans to the boundless, timeless, infinity of space. There is no end to it. Therefore it has always been there.

Like I said the barrier has been placed in peoples minds (and their instruments). It is how we have been trained to perceive things. Others told us this.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   

So why have so many religions talked about "eternal life"?

I don't care what man made religion blathers on about. Thats part of the shadows on the wall of Platos Cave.

Seems that for millennia the concept of NO end has instead been placed in the minds of the masses, not the opposite.

I bet we will find that comparatively speaking most people haven't affiliated themselves with organized religion down thru the millennia. I think the history writers would have us believe that, but really? I got to figure most people in their hearts would rather claim they are religious than openly admit the truth, for one. Others attend but hold back their commitment. Others use it to assuage guilt. Others use it for control and greed.

The state sanctions religion because ultimately it furthers their cause. Just believe… government loves that bestowed lesson.

None of what I say about eternity or infinity should ever be associated with what religious folks say. They are as misguided as people who pay tax, go to war or vote.

Edit to add: However, I think the other Paradigm (civilization) invests heavily in endings and beginnings. The words "the end" have been appearing on movie screens for a century. We have wake up times and go to bed times, we begin our day and end it on man made clocks. "Time keeping" is another anathema to freedom of mind and action. Its another conformity placed on people and in their minds that you must adhere to

Shadows on the cave wall. So yah, the paradigm (and religion) both subject us to a plethora of "endings and beginnings". How deeply are you invested in the meaning of the shadows on the wall?

edit on 6-5-2014 by intrptr because: additional

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Why are aliens not "interfering" with this crisis?

We make our own bed…they aren't as much concerned about the big picture as we call it. Just individual souls.

Because maybe (I think they exist, but don't know of any real proof they have visited our planet)

Theres that indecision again. Like I want to believe but haven't seen them. I have.

…they may be hundreds of light years away and have no clue,

They put us here.

…may be completely different forms of life than we can imagine--simple life or advanced…

more "advanced' than us. How do you think they got here and started this garden? With DnA, eggs, seeds, and wombs. I call that pretty damn advanced. Our puny attempts to manipulate or duplicate the "simple" life forms all around us pale in comparison.

…or if they improbably know what is going on on Earth, don't care.

Oh they care. Everybody is singularly unique. One of a kind in all of existence. They care very much. I liken it too starting a garden. People that do, care a lot about preparing the soil, planting the seed, raising a crop, protecting it so they can harvest. Vegetables growing in that garden can argue all day about whether gardeners exist.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   

I said

Because maybe (I think they exist, but don't know of any real proof they have visited our planet)

You:

Theres that indecision again. Like I want to believe but haven't seen them. I have.

What indecision??

I don't really have much doubt that in the universe, there is life out there in some form, just not visiting us.

They put us here.
more "advanced' than us. How do you think they got here and started this garden? With DnA, eggs, seeds, and wombs. I call that pretty damn advanced. Our puny attempts to manipulate or duplicate the "simple" life forms all around us pale in comparison.

Another absolute statement from you. Simple question...evidence? Proof?

And if all life has infinitely existed, why did these aliens need to "start" us? And if that was necessary, who "started" them? "This garden" you said earlier has ALWAYS existed....

Oh they care. Everybody is singularly unique. One of a kind in all of existence. They care very much.

See my response just above about absolutes and proof. .

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   

I don't care what man made religion blathers on about.

Well you said that it's been pounded into humanity that there is no infinity, and I mentioned religions of all kinds mentioning eternal life.

In other words to make it simpler, man HAS had it pounded into them that there is eternal life, whether you "care" or not.

Then You again:

Like I said the barrier has been placed in peoples minds (and their instruments). It is how we have been trained to perceive things. Others told us this.

Who told us? You say people have not believed in eternity throughout history because "others" told them and us?

Who told everybody that in the past?

I mentioned you are just speaking in absolutes = as if they are facts.
You:

Yes it did. I can't see any other conclusion. That there is no conclusive end to the Universe means it has always been there. Thats what infinity means to me… forever. If thats true, then the same is for everything in it. Life has had an infinity to be around…

YOU can't see anything else. Isn't that more subjective and your own personal view and opinion, and not an absolute?

BTW: mentioning Plato's metaphor of shadows on a cave wall doesn't give any more credibility to your opinions than a Philosophy or History 101 student.
edit on 5/6/2014 by Chamberf=6 because: format

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Memory Day is 20 days from now-

I just hope all you badasses out there lurking in the cyber crevices and dark crannies of this thing called the NET ech NO logy and in the temples of money, power, prestige , where the tapped ones and their entrainment guards
within this octopus abomination are ready for a sobering experience of what the true definition of horror is all about.

Let your hearts be not troubled.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   

BTW: mentioning Plato's metaphor of shadows on a cave wall doesn't give any more credibility to your opinions than a Philosophy or History 101 student.

Thats because you are still chained in the cave and haven't been brought, led outside to the real world. And you will vehemently defend your understanding of all the cave realities. Why wouldn't you? Its all you know. I mean the science, the conditioning, the religion, the history 101, what everyone else agrees upon. Until you have the same experiences I have you won't change your views either.

Dude, the allegory of the caves makes it impossible for cave dwellers to understand anything else until they are dragged kicking and screaming up out of their cave.

Its not my parlance to drag people out of their caves. Thats impossible. They won't come.

I have been because I have seen the other side and an alien craft. I know they exist. You don't. You call me misguided, crazy or delusional because of my affirmations. I don't really care what you think. Just trying to lend a hand with my experience. You won't actually know until they touch you too so don't sweat it. Life is life long, be patient.

Try to remain open too. Instead of just attacking those that affirm they know differently.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   

So ok, you've been abducted.

Did they tell everything you have stated as fact here?

Did they do it in one abduction, or through a series of them?

Why did they tell you?

Do you spread you "out of the cave" enlightenment with others off of ATS?

Did they tell you about infinity and how everything, even every type of living creature (as you said) has been around for infinity?

I didn't attack you, but your statements that just didn't add up, like why did the vasty advanced aliens have to "seed" us on this "garden" ...when we (inferior to them) humans have existed for infinity like everything else did? You said the planet and all it's creatures have always existed.

And their advanced ways have existed for infinity?

Heck, turtles have existed here infinitely but we had to be "made"?

Just questions. That's all.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 05:10 PM
link   

It's not so much Putin reconstructing the USSR in all but name, as Putin rightfully and naturally wanting to keep the wolf from the gates.

There's a difference in wanting a buffer zone, and wanting an empire.

But i agree...it's high time our guests showed up with all appropriate pomp and ceremony..i'd be there to welcome them with open arms if they intend to 'cure' us of the greedy, maniacal idiots that have currently claimed the world as their own.
edit on 6-5-2014 by MysterX because: typo

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   

So ok, you've been abducted. (or think you have)

I never said that. I said I've seen (A) craft and witnessed spirits over my lifetime. Besides that its taken me a lifetime to resolve that and come to some conclusions about it (despite my best denial) I got people like you misunderstanding what I say about it and hacking on my retelling of this and what I learned from it.

You don't have to keep replying to me picking apart what I say you know. I'm surely only a fun amusement for your kind of thinking.

Yah, critical and condescending…

"Ahhh did the aliens tell you everything?"

Piss off.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join