It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kundalini has invaded the Church. The Fire Serpent (revenge) against The Living Water/Holy Spirit (m

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 07:01 AM
link   
If it is too much to read, just read the bold text.

There is a deception going on. The Kundalini Fire Serpent has entered the Church and is masquerading as the Holy Spirit. Christians who get baptized by it unknowingly, say that they feel 'on fire', they do not realize that the The Holy Spirit of God is the Living Water of Forgiveness and Healing.

None of this is from The Heavenly Father.

Christ told us that those who believe him will have living water flowing out of them (John 7:38), and that this living water is actually The Holy Spirit of God (John 7:39) which gives the power to forgive (John 20:23). If the Holy Spirit is within us and the Holy Spirit is the Water that washes away sins, and allows us to live in forgiveness, then when we forgive others we are also forgiven as confirmed in Matthew 6:1.

In order to enter the Kingdom of God, you must be born of The Water and Spirit (John 3:5). Those who drink of the Living Water will never thirst (John 4:14). Since The Living Water represents The Holy Spirit of God that washes away the sins, I believe that the idea of "the Fire of Hell" comes from idea of those who are without the Holy Spirit which washes away sins, whose thirst is never filled. We are told that in hell " the worm never dies and the fire is never quenched" (Mark 9:44).

With the Living Water, you will never thirst again. You will always be quenched. You have protection from the Fire of Hell because who chose to live through the Water which washes away sins through Forgiveness (which you receive by forgiving others - Matthew 6:1). In other words it cleans you while it flows through you to others.

You should feel forgiven, forgiving, and at peace when being baptized/feeling the presence of the Living Water of the Holy Spirit, not feel on fire! Be careful of The Kundalini Fire Serpent that is invading the Church. The Fire of Hell is against the Living Water which is The Holy Spirit of God. If God's Holy Spirit is the Living Water that heals, washes away sins, and forgives and causes others to forgive; then Fire which is against the Living Water (The Holy Spirit) lives in passion and revenge rather than the Peace and Forgiveness that comes with the Holy Spirit.Be aware of spirits of fire masquerading as light such as The Kundalini Serpent which masquerades as the Water and Light of the Holy Spirit. Always remember that we are taught to forgive to be forgiven (Matthew 6:1) and to love our enemies, bless those who curse us, and pray for those who are trying to prosecute us (Matthew 5:44). that the Holy Spirit is the Living Water of Forgiveness and Healing and you will not be deceived.

Choose to stay in the Holy Spirit even when your faith is tempted and you do not feel like trusting the Holy Spirit's power to change hearts through forgiveness. The Fire will always tempt you to forsake the spirit and forgiveness to seek revenge.

Always remember:

Matthew 5:9-12

Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.

Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

edit on 2-5-2014 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

It says that at pentecost, the Holy Spirit descended in "tongues of fire".

Or have you, in fact, been reading some other material and has it confused your understanding of God's Word?

Please pray for His Holy Spirit to give you understanding and re-read the scriptures. They are about things far more concrete and real than ecstatic states.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Hense Christianity in all of it's forms is true insanity.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

The Holy Spirit of God is The Living Water (John 7:38-39) and I am not speaking about any 'ecstatic states'.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: arpgme Just some small points "the Holy Spirit is the Water that washes away sins " The Holy Spirit does help us to sin less but it is the Blood of Jesus Christ that washes away our sins .past,present,and future ...There are is a single point in time when we accept Jesus as our savoir and are sealed with the Holy Spirit .Nothing we have done or can do will cause us be sealed aside from faith .Grace is what God offers to all who will believe in His Son Jesus .Every thing after that point is a matter of growth .we sin less ,and we grow in Him .

My ability to forgive others only came after I was forgiven by Him first .So saying we forgive and then are forgiven is putting the cart ahead of the horse .The word of God is the living waters imo . If the blood of Jesus Christ is not sufficient for God's judgement then why the Passover lamb and the blood ? If it could have been done with just water then why the sacrifice ? I think you are preaching a different gospel .

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

I am not preaching another gospel. It was not I who said that you must forgive in order to be forgiven. It was Jesus Christ himself at the Sermon on the Mount:

Matthew 6:14-15
For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you: But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: arpgme But if you say you must do this thing (a work) to get this thing (salvation) then it is no longer grace .Salvation is by grace ,it is a gift of God , not of works .By grace you have been saved through faith and that not of yourselves it is a gift of God .

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 07:40 AM
link   
It would seem to me that a person believing in god would open this Kundalini. It opens what is referred to as the third eye. Your beliefs is what is important, not the process of what happens within the brain. These things all have to do with stimulating both electrical and chemical processes within the brain. This can open a communication pathway to the cells of our bodies and also to others. Depending on your beliefs, the others you open a communication with is what is the issue. Most of the beliefs use the same system of brain function to make a person feel better, whether you believe in god, yoga, or science. Yes....to some people science is a religion...

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
a reply to: arpgme But if you say you must do this thing (a work) to get this thing (salvation) then it is no longer grace .Salvation is by grace ,it is a gift of God , not of works .By grace you have been saved through faith and that not of yourselves it is a gift of God .

That is not what Jesus taught. Jesus taught that you must forgive in order to be forgiven. (Matthew 6:14-15), by rejecting this teaching you could also throw out his teaching about loving thy enemy, blessing those who curse you, and doing good to those who hate you and in that case almost all of Jesus's teachings that he gave at the Sermon on the Mount would be gone. There wouldn't have been a point of Jesus teaching it if you can just do whatever you want, not forgive, and still be forgiven by God.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: arpgme You also said in another thread that we were no to judge .I had asked you hoe it was possible to forgive evil without judging is as such . You did not answer my question there .The sermon on the mount has to be taken in context .At that time Israel could have excepted Him as the Messiah but ended up rejecting Him .James talks about works but he is talking about the works that should follow faith .The works are the fruit of the Spirit that is in us .Love, Joy , and peace are what we can produce as we learn how to forgive . I am still thinking you have the cart and the horse mixed up .

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

I didn't answer your question on the other thread because I didn't see it.

How is it possible to forgive evil without judging it as such? You notice it, turn the other cheek, forgive it, and pray in secret to the Heavenly Father for those who curse you or prosecute (harm) you.

You discern the wrongdoing and then forgive it.

Matthew 5:44-45
But I say unto you Love your enemies bless them that curse you do good to them that hate you and pray for them which despitefully use you and persecute you; That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

He summed up his teachings with that. Later on he says that you must forgive in order to be forgiven (Matthew 6:14-15), but everything that he taught on the Sermon on the Mount was already about forgiveness 'bless those who curse you', etc. so if you follow that you are also doing this:

Matthew 6:15
But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

and from Luke's Gospel:

Luke 6:37
Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Root burn (kundalini) is form below and can push the valve in you to increase the chi(light) energy flow from above (crown) that some refer to as spiritual water flowing thru your body healing it and even calming others with a touch (for instance thru tools like reiki). Chi gives calmness/harmony and seeking of like minded so you can have both an inner calm and outer calm. It is true that the root burn is for me sometimes a bit to hot for my body since I like things to be cold and earth is for me to hot. But then my soul and this body have been a bit Incompatible since I was born. The energy from above to guide me the heat from below to connect me to earth since I need to be here.

OP. You might not like the way the spirit/soul/body was created by god to work and find ways in your faith to curse how god implemented it. That is something you and god will have to sort out on your own.

edit on 2-5-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 08:30 AM
link   
That is a sorrowful representation of Kundalini my good natured friend. Kundalini, is truly a physiological manifestation, acquired through great discipline, or simply grace. God is everywhere and everything, you are creating what I consider undue fear by poor interpretation. I appreciate your zealousness for your faith, but you shouldn't decry that of others spiritual discipline as Satanic, or otherwise negative due to ignorance. I am not trying to inflammatory, please take this quick response while working in the spirit it is intended.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme
If it is too much to read, just read the bold text.

There is a deception going on. The Kundalini Fire Serpent has entered the Church and is masquerading as the Holy Spirit. Christians who get baptized by it unknowingly, say that they feel 'on fire', they do not realize that the The Holy Spirit of God is the Living Water of Forgiveness and Healing.

None of this is from The Heavenly Father.

Fire and the imagery of fire in the Bible serves several things:

1: Sacrifice
2: Judgment
3: Purification

The pillar of fire led them out of Egypt. Sacrifices were to be burnt with fire. The mountain of God lit up with fire. God speaks with fire.

1 Kings 18:24
And call ye on the name of your gods, and I will call on the name of the Lord: and the God that answereth by fire, let him be God. And all the people answered and said, It is well spoken.

Hmm, so God answers by fire.

Jeremiah 23:29
Is not my word like as a fire? saith the Lord; and like a hammer that breaketh the rock in pieces?

Jeremiah must have had a kundalini spirit

Jeremiah 20:9
Then I said, I will not make mention of him, nor speak any more in his name. But his word was in mine heart as a burning fire shut up in my bones, and I was weary with forbearing, and I could not stay.

Jesus must baptize us in kundalini

Matthew 3:11
I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance. but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire:

Our works will be judged by kundalini?

1 Corinthians 3:13
Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.

His ministers are ministers of kundalini?

Hebrews 1:7
And of the angels he saith, Who maketh his angels spirits, and his ministers a flame of fire.

God is a kundalini?

Hebrews 12:29
For our God is a consuming fire.

Your tongue is a kundalini?

James 3:6
And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body, and setteth on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire of hell.

God is a God that answers by fire, as Moses, Job, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Amos, Joel and Ezekiel found out. As well as Nehemiah, David, Nebuchadnezzar, and the prophets of Ba'al found out.

God has made his ministers a flame of fire.

God is a fire, searching the inward parts of man.

Jeremiah felt the fire, shut up in his bones. The tongues of fire fell on the heads of the believers at Pentecost. This is that which was spoken of by the prophet Joel "I will pour out of my spirit upon all flesh, and your sons and daughters shall prophesy".

You don't need to be in an ecstatic state to feel the fire. The birth of the church was from fire.

But I will agree, there are those who are offering their children to Molech, burning them up in a fire of a strange god. But you have to know the difference in what God is served. If God be God, let him answer by fire. This doesn't mean real fire, but definitely if you have ever been in a service where God is answering, you do feel the actual heat.

edit on 5/2/2014 by WarminIndy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Suggested reading - 'Fire Within" - "St. Teresa of Avila and St. John of the Cross, and the Gospel - on Prayer" By Thomas Dubay, S.M. Ignatius press. You might change your mind about what you wrote in the OP.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan
Suggested reading - 'Fire Within" - "St. Teresa of Avila and St. John of the Cross, and the Gospel - on Prayer" By Thomas Dubay, S.M. Ignatius press. You might change your mind about what you wrote in the OP.

Seems there was also another verse that said we were to be either hot or cold, because if we are lukewarm, we will get vomited out. That's strong imagery there, but perhaps the OP is going the cold route while the rest of us are taking the hot one?

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   
It does seem that it is a strange sort of fire .New Age maybe ?

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: arpgme But how can we notice something as evil without Gods knowledge that it is evil ? There are so sick people out there that don't seem to notice that what they are doing is evil .So if we take your form of reasoning and don't judge it would become impossible to learn what is evil in the first place . Same with the forgiving first without understanding what forgiveness is . Trust me when I say that I was brought up to have a complete misunderstanding of forgiveness and could never have learned it differently without Gods forgiveness myself .

Just like judgement ...there is a righteousness judgement we are called to use and likewise forgiveness .The story changes for the believer once we are in the Ark . Prior to God's grace we have no real conception what makes it so amazing .It is not applied to our mind but to our hearts .It's genuine and in the Spirit ...

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   
According to the gospels, Jesus was to be the one who baptized with fire.

Matthew 3
11 I baptize you with water for repentance. But after me comes one who is more powerful than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire.

John baptized with water, Jesus with fire. Water puts out fire. There's something to this John guy if you ask me.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Some religion calls fire and snake evil and we should believe that? pfft!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join