Kundalini has invaded the Church. The Fire Serpent (revenge) against The Living Water/Holy Spirit (m

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme
a reply to: chr0naut

The Holy Spirit of God is The Living Water (John 7:38-39) and I am not speaking about any 'ecstatic states'.

The concept of Kundalini as defined by Yogic Mystics (who gave us the term) is alien to the Bible, as are the concepts of Chi and Kharma. To apply any of them as an interpretation of scripture, gives them a credence that they don't deserve and also perverts the meaning of what the Bible portrays.

When people are overcome by the Holy Spirit (and some feel an internal 'heat') it is an ecstatic state. So, you were, quite unequivocally, talking about it in your OP.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Actually Karma is not Alien to the bible... they just don't call it Karma... but the concept is exact...

Luke 6

38 Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   

We are told by Jesus...

No, we are not told anything by 'Jesus'. First of all - not the fellow's name and more importantly, they can colour in red all the words attributed to him they like, but there is no way of knowing whether he said anything in the bible or "Ye, my awesome children, see that ye should make only cookies on The day of Thursday for this pleases the Lord your God, as well as thou tummies."

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
The concept of Kundalini as defined by Yogic Mystics (who gave us the term) is alien to the Bible

It isn't. The Bible knows about that Old Serpent who is The Devil that possesses people. The Serpent can be casted out of the body by The Power of The Holy Spirit (The Living Water). In Yogic tradition, the Kundalini Fire is the Serpent rising through the body. It's the Old Serpent, The Dragon trying to take over Heaven.

as are the concepts of Chi

Chi is life energy, and Jesus definitely knew about The Spirit which is flows like water and gives life to all, which is why he said it is The Living Water that flows through us.

Kharma.

You sow what you reap. Karma is not an outside idea to Jesus's Teachings in The Gospels.

When people are overcome by the Holy Spirit (and some feel an internal 'heat') it is an ecstatic state. So, you were, quite unequivocally, talking about it in your OP.

If they are feeling 'heat' then it isn't the holy spirit because the holy spirit is the Living Water now the Fire Serpent, and no where in the Bible does it say that the Holy Spirit gives you states of ecstatic, only Love, Joy, Peace, Kindness, and Self-control.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   

The concept of Kundalini as defined by Yogic Mystics (who gave us the term) is alien to the Bible

It isn't. The Bible knows about that Old Serpent who is The Devil that possesses people. The Serpent can be casted out of the body by The Power of The Holy Spirit (The Living Water). In Yogic tradition, the Kundalini Fire is the Serpent rising through the body. It's the Old Serpent, The Dragon trying to take over Heaven.

Chi is life energy, and Jesus definitely knew about The Spirit which is flows like water and gives life to all, which is why he said it is The Living Water that flows through us.

Now that's funny. Reject kundalini, which is found in Hinduism, but then speak about Chi, which is in Buddhism.

Rather funny, the guy knew about Chi and calls it the "living water" but rejects the fire, which he calls kundalini. And here, I thought you were seriously trying to remove "New Age" from Christianity, but you just blatantly made it a part.

The Dragon? Hmm, what is that Dragon found in Kung Fu imagery? Oh yes, the Dragon that the ancient Chinese said came down from heaven. Wait, doesn't the Bible say the same thing?

"I saw Satan, that great dragon, cast down from heaven like lightning".

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

A chi flow state where you are only in your higher chakras without any root grounding you to earth will probably make you very suicidal since you feel very disconnected to earth and want to go to where the loving feeling comes from. At least I was very suicidal in that state.

I takes a lot of willpower to not leave and experience the suffering of disconnection with earth/3D plane. Grounding is needed if you are going to stay on a level where you can talk to other people and not just 100% bliss away outside Platos cave.

Is not the purpose to have both heaven and earth so that chi will flow to earth creating heaven on earth evolving this place? Or is the plan to de evolve this place to a soul dumping ground for people who cannot behave?

From what I have heard the plan is to raise earth not lower it.
edit on 2-5-2014 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: WarminIndy

Satan (evil) knows that nobody would trust him if he gave 100% lies, so he needs to mix in a little bit of truth with a bunch of lies in order to confuse people.

My primary source of the Spirit being the Living Water is the Bible, not "Buddha".

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   

OK, I'll come at this from a different angle to clarify things.

Chi is described as the pranic, or shakti energy that flows through our bodies through channels called nadis. It's supposed to be concentrated at several nodes in our bodies and these are called chakras.

It would make sense that to mediate this energy flow and provide these nodal points, that there would be tissues and organs with that specific capability.

Science has been totally unable to identify any such tissues and organs, nor has it in any way been able to detect the chi energy. Anatomists would be happy to explain that such tissues and organs simply do not exist. Some of the traditional chakra points in fact are at cavities in the body and there are no tissue or organs that could be such nodal points.

From this, I deduce that there is no basis in fact for the existence of chakras.

Since the chi energy is not detectable and there is no medium or nodes for it to flow through, I deduce that it also has no basis in fact.

Despite those who make money out of "manipulating energy flows" (eg Reiki practicioners) giving testimonies to their 'powers', these can all be explained by the placebo effect and self delusion.

Since logically and deductively there is no chi, nadis, prana, bindu, chakras or shakti, then also there is no kundalini, which requires all this other stuff. It is simply a lie.

To then take such illogical and unfounded lies and apply them to exogesis of Judaeo-Christian belief is ill informed at best.

also... replying to Arkragon

Equating "you will reap what you sow" with kharma is ignoring the method of action. With kharma, the balance of the universe causes opposite effects. In the Bible, Jesus is the final judge and the situation is more complicated due to His forgiving grace and the fact that justice is deferred till judgement. They are NOT the same things.

In Matthew 5:45, Jesus says that God "causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous". This would argue against the simplistic interpretation similar to kharma.

Where I find two passages of the Bible that seem to contradict each other, it is usually because the concept that I have applied to one or both verses is incorrect and that the truth accommodates both verses. Please read your verse in correct context and do the same with Matt 5:45.

To accept what was said in the OP, I would have to ignore many other parts of the Bible that speak against it. That would be taking things out of context and I cannot agree with the OP because of this.

edit on 2/5/2014 by chr0naut because: Better clarity, spelling and punctuation!

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 05:28 AM
link   

I have to disagree here brother:

The first mention of fire in the Bible is after Adam and Eve leave the garden. They look and see a flaming sword that is stationed between the 2 cherubim. This is a representation of the Spirit. The sword of the Spirit. Which is the divine manifestation of God in the earth. We repeatedly see the fire between the cherubim in many theophanies throughout the bible.

The burning bush is fire dwelling in the midst of the bush. The word dwell used there is shakan to tabernacle the same word used to of "stationing" the cherubim at the garden entrance.

The pillar of smoke and of fire that manifests between the cherubim on the ark of the covenant.

In the prophets fire is seen as a purifying agent:

Mal 3:2 Who can endure the day of his coming? Who can keep standing when he appears? For he will be like a refiner’s fire, 4 like a launderer’s soap. 3:3 He will act like a refiner and purifier of silver and will cleanse the Levites and refine them like gold and silver. Then they will offer the Lord a proper offering. 3:4 The offerings 5 of Judah and Jerusalem 6 will be pleasing to the Lord as in former times and years past.

Zeph 3:8,9 "Therefore wait for Me," declares the LORD, "For the day when I rise up as a witness. Indeed, My decision is to gather nations, To assemble kingdoms, To pour out on them My indignation, All My burning anger; For all the earth will be devoured By the fire of My zeal. For then I will give to the peoples purified lips, That all of them may call on the name of the LORD, To serve Him shoulder to shoulder.

As an aside this verse in Zephaniah is speaking of all peoples not just jews, as the word "people's" is goyim.

Here is a few examples of fire having a positive connotation in the NT

[Mat 3:11-12 KJV] 11 I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and [with] fire: 12 Whose fan [is] in his hand, and he will throughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire.
--Here we see the purification process of wheat, which represents christians as the wheat harvest is the harvest of pentecost, which the HS came down as tongues of fire on the heads of the disciples

[Rom 12:20 KJV] 20 Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head.
--This has nothing to do with hurting the enemy, like their pride is killing them, but has to do with keeping them alive. There were no lighters or matches then, and if you lost fire that could cost you dearly. If I came to you and needed fire, I'd take it back to my house on a canister that sits on top of my head. You'd have provided warmth and safety to my family by heaping coals on my head.

[1Co 3:12-17 KJV] 12 Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble; 13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is. 14 If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward. 15 If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire. 16 Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and [that] the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? 17 If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which [temple] ye are.
--Notice whats burnt up here, chaff, wood hay, grass… men are as grass, again this is fire as a purifying agent of the temple, which is you. Also see the next verse associated with this concept:

[1Pe 1:7 KJV] 7 That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:

[Heb 1:7 KJV] 7 And of the angels he saith, Who maketh his angels spirits, and his ministers flames of fire.

[Heb 12:29 KJV] 29 For our God is a consuming fire.

[Rev 1:14 KJV] 14 His head and [his] hairs [were] white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes [were] as a flame of fire;

I submit that the Lake of Fire is nothing other than being thrown into the very presence of God, which burns away all the chaff so that we can stand as shining jewels in our celestial bodies.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Satan (evil) knows that nobody would trust him if he gave 100% lies, so he needs to mix in a little bit of truth with a bunch of lies in order to confuse people.

My primary source of the Spirit being the Living Water is the Bible, not "Buddha".

I'm happy with the fraction of truth, opposed to complete bullsh*t.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Wow you and I posted almost the same thing
I hadn't read anything but the OP before I posted.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   

The Holy Spirit of God is The Living Water (John 7:38-39) and I am not speaking about any 'ecstatic states'.

The concept of Kundalini as defined by Yogic Mystics (who gave us the term) is alien to the Bible, as are the concepts of Chi and Kharma. To apply any of them as an interpretation of scripture, gives them a credence that they don't deserve and also perverts the meaning of what the Bible portrays.

The fact that those things and more are missing from the christian bible is a foul indictment on those who destroyed the texts in antiquity and just as much on those who believe it to be the be all and end all, today.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: gusdynamite

The fact that those things and more are missing from the christian bible is a foul indictment on those who destroyed the texts in antiquity and just as much on those who believe it to be the be all and end all, today.

What makes you think that these concepts were included in the original texts? The Bible is the product of Middle Eastern peoples. Concepts like kundalini & etc, are the product of Asia.

At the times the original texts were written, these peoples probably didn't know each other existed. The world was as far as you could walk (or ride on animals).
edit on 5/5/2014 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   

I believe there may be universal truths which all cultures have tried to understand and work with - they are just understood differently and are called different names.

I also believe that those who butchered any original texts to create what is now known as the christian bible, may have taken out much of the information regarding such beliefs and practices.

posted on May, 5 2014 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: zardust

Which I already responded to here...

edit on 5-5-2014 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   

I hadn't read through the replies before I posted mine. Though I'm pretty sure what you replied to the other guy doesn't really answer my objections. Your stance that fire is not representative of the HS is skewed IMO. I'm not saying all things Kundalini=HS, but to totally reject the similarities especially of fire, with the numerous examples I (we)'ve given.

As to the ecstatic part, the disciples after the tongues of Fire descended on their heads (in the elevated/upper room) were thought to be drunk. So there may be something to it.

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join