It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Poll: Has ATS been infiltrated and infested with western establishment-paid shills?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Leonidas

The "Most Spoken" language on the planet...by a wide margin...is Mandarin. Period.

But the most frequently learned second language is English. Care to guess what the second most frequently learned second language is? Hint: it is not Mandarin.

posted on May, 12 2014 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Leonidas

You are the one who needs to look them up. You are confusing NATIVE LANGUAGE SPEAKERS with MOST SPOKEN LANGUAGE.

en.wikipedia.org...

Nearly 1.4 BILLION people can read, write and speak English in the world. Another 400 Million are considered "learning" 300 Million of them in China.

Mandarin Chinese is spoken by 1.2 Billion people...so yeah...English wins.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Well the shills exist ,there is proof in this thread www.abovetopsecret.com...
Whether they are on a.t.s is anyones guess.

posted on May, 22 2014 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

My first guess would be Spanish. 2nd Guess is Arabic.

Another shill thread. I once called someone a shill in a healthcare thread, the mods deleted my post and I haven't seen that screen name around....

Which brings up a great point on ATS and anywhere. Don't believe everything someone posts.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Shills maybe here an there...Internet spyware ads...Most definitely.

posted on May, 23 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Know what really pisses me off?

When I post a video showing a dead Neo-nazi in Ukraine with nazi tattoos, in a thread where a few posters fiercely deny who the neo-Nazis really are... Only to have my post deleted and sent a warning. For posting evidence. Of a corpse resulting from a military battle. With warnings.

posted on Sep, 25 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vovin
Know what really pisses me off?

When I post a video showing a dead Neo-nazi in Ukraine with nazi tattoos, in a thread where a few posters fiercely deny who the neo-Nazis really are... Only to have my post deleted and sent a warning. For posting evidence. Of a corpse resulting from a military battle. With warnings.

WOW that really speaks volumes... As they say, actions speak louder than words. S&F for this thread (which I was barely able to find)

OG

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 12:10 PM
link   

edit on 27-9-2014 by YetSharkproof because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join