It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pilot forgetting to turn off chemtrail DEBUNKED

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: mindtricks11
a reply to: Zaphod58
I did not claim that so what is your point ? that is still not an explanation as to why contrails form in hottest hours of the day (up there or down here) and stop at dusk and dawn

I don't believe that assertion to be true - I have, during moons full enough to see it, watched planes leaving persistent contrails all night in the Huntsville area.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: mindtricks11

Really? You claim that they form during the hottest part of the day. Hot on the ground has crap to do with temperature at altitude, so what's your point in saying that?

There is no hot at altitude. Try taking a nice long flight and looking at the data that they display on altitude, airspeed, and temperature. At cruising altitude, you won't see a temperature warmer than about -60. The higher altitudes aren't thick enough to trap heat, so there is no "hot up there".
edit on 5/1/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: totallackey

Does evidence need to be produced that would stand in a court of law ....to explore a theory, or say we personally believe something exists?

I think Bigfoot exists..and I think I have some pretty solid circumstantial evidence across history and reports to believe it. Not certain proof...but until those woods have been properly surveyed using tech we don't have yet to meet the task, then it can't be said the big furry guy isn't out there somewhere.

I do, at least strongly suspect, I saw dispersion of chemical agents across the open sky and then saw that previously clear blue sky turn hazy and overcast in the 45 minutes or so it took to have lunch inside a truck stop and wander back out. There weren't clouds to speak of in the East. I'd just come from there. There wasn't haze or clouds to speak of west of the area. I went there next.

All in a day's driving for where I figure I saw something different on a couple occasions and a bit beyond what I could or still can explain. Some here feel more strongly about the fact they DO exist...while I'm just very open to the possibility, with a near certain..personal belief..that at least feasibility testing of distribution this way has happened at some point.
edit on 1-5-2014 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   
And why do you avoid refering to dusk and dawn ? it's pretty clear for the clever ones that chemtrails are real....and for the rest of the people there is always proof like i'm giving but some people keep avoiding it, not denying but avoiding ....

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Wrabbit2000

That's just it though, that's been happening since 1914 or so. The first persistent contrail was seen to spread out into cloud cover around 1914, and reported a few years later, when it was seen again. There is a perfectly logical reason as to why it's happening, and there's scientific evidence behind it. There hasn't been a single shred of proof behind chemtrails, when all they'd have to do is lease a sampling plane (which is perfectly legal, as long as they maintain FAA minimums for horizontal separation), and take a sample they can hold up as proof.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   

I see them 24 hours a day. In fact they're more prevalent at dusk than any other time of the day.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   
That is as valid as my point....so in your terms this is still unconfirmed. The reality is they are spraying the skies like hell and you can breathe it in, in the really heavy chem dumping days.something that never ever happened before. but of course you will just deny all this, but it is happening and it is proof, along with the other proof i gave

edit on 1-5-2014 by mindtricks11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Visual observation without anything to back it up is not proof. It's hearsay at best. You haven't provided a shred of proof except your own observations, which prove absolutely nothing. I hope to god you are never a judge in a court of law, or we'll have people going to jail for anything with your standard of proof.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 07:52 PM
link   

I see chemtrails all the time. contrails only sometimes...

How do you know which is which?........and don't say "chemtrails" last longer!

Considering you are claiming that you have "irrefutable proof" of chemtrails, then I'm sure you'll be able to tell us what their composition is and what affect they are having on us.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Thats's not the same thing, everybody knows that... i'll leave it at - Prove me how contrails (chemtrais) persist in the hottest part of the day and descend to ground level without disintegrating even at very high temperatures

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wrabbit2000

Does evidence need to be produced that would stand in a court of law ....to ... say we personally believe something exists?

Absolutely not. I believe in God...most members here would believe me an idiot for writing that...

I think Bigfoot exists..and I think I have some pretty solid circumstantial evidence across history and reports to believe it. Not certain proof...but until those woods have been properly surveyed using tech we don't have yet to meet the task, then it can't be said the big furry guy isn't out there somewhere.

The comparative argument for Bigfoot fails. You claim the current technology is incapable of proving its existence; however, this is not the case when it comes to proving, beyond a reasonable doubt, whether or not the trails in the sky are chemtrails or contrails. That technology currently exists.

I do, at least strongly suspect, I saw dispersion of chemical agents across the open sky and then saw that previously clear blue sky turn hazy and overcast in the 45 minutes or so it took to have lunch inside a truck stop and wander back out. There weren't clouds to speak of in the East. I'd just come from there. There wasn't haze or clouds to speak of west of the area. I went there next.

You saw what you saw. I was not there. But you, like others, label it as "chemical dispersion." On what authority? Why label it a "chemical dispersion?"

All in a day's driving for where I figure I saw something different on a couple occasions and a bit beyond what I could or still can explain. Some here feel more strongly about the fact they DO exist...while I'm just very open to the possibility, with a near certain..personal belief..that at least feasibility testing of distribution this way has happened at some point.

I have not even championed for a criminal case to be brought...I have championed for a civil case to be brought...you know...where only evidence sufficient to tip the scales to a 51 percent surety on the side of chemtrails...when that happens, myself, and all the other "shills, disinfo agents, government paid posters, etc.," will come back and gladly admit we were wrong...I know, I am speaking for others here, but if they disagree with I write in this paragraph, they can feel free to write their disagreement and report me for crossing the line...

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   
another overly long post to distract people from the truth posts with scientific proof that chemtrails are real ? ok i read it all....not !

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Because, for the 5,000th time, the "hottest part of the day" has absolutely NOTHING to do with the temperature where the planes are flying. It can be 120 degrees on the ground, and -65 at altitude.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Thats's not the same thing, everybody knows that... i'll leave it at - Prove me how contrails (chemtrais) persist in the hottest part of the day and descend to ground level without disintegrating even at very high temperatures

Holy Mother of God...

Please tell me you are not serious...

If you have any evidence to back this up, please do not waste anytime posting here...take my advice and contact an attorney...

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   

You saw what you saw. I was not there. But you, like others, label it as "chemical dispersion." On what authority? Why label it a "chemical dispersion?"

I'd ask again..what burden of proof am I required to have, to not be aggressively debunked on saying I believe Chemtrails may be real?

I've read about it. I've read the words of those men directly charged with the duty of researching these matters for the policy makers of every major world power and I've taken some long hard looks at the weather patterns for how they were, how they have shifted and what they are now.

None of that is conclusive, and I'd not suggest it is. However, it's plenty to be able to say that, in my opinion, Chemtrails may well exist. Short of proving a negative assertion for me, I'll respect your opinion that they do not. That's fair all around.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wrabbit2000

I'd ask again..what burden of proof am I required to have, to not be aggressively debunked on saying I believe Chemtrails may be real?

I've read about it. I've read the words of those men directly charged with the duty of researching these matters for the policy makers of every major world power and I've taken some long hard looks at the weather patterns for how they were, how they have shifted and what they are now.

None of that is conclusive, and I'd not suggest it is. However, it's plenty to be able to say that, in my opinion, Chemtrails may well exist. Short of proving a negative assertion for me, I'll respect your opinion that they do not. That's fair all around.

That may be fair to you Wrabbit, but I would ask you consider the real meat of my post and recognize there is CURRENT TECHNOLOGY TO END THE DEBATE, and get past the issue of belief...

Why, in your response, did you avoid that particular point I raised?
edit on 1-5-2014 by totallackey because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Yes We have evidence. this is it and i'm sharing it with you. just because you claim you don't see it, it doesn't mean it isn't happening.enough people can confirm this and that is enough to conduct a research on the case. In your line of thought then i would dismiss all your claims because i deny seeing them happen ?!

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   
As you seem to be unable to read my posts i will repeat. - Prove me how contrails (chemtrais) persist in the hottest part of the day and descend to ground levell without disintegrating even at very high temperatures

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Yes We have evidence. this is it and i'm sharing it with you. just because you claim you don't see it, it doesn't mean it isn't happening.enough people can confirm this and that is enough to conduct a research on the case. In your line of thought then i would dismiss all your claims because i deny seeing them happen ?!

Yeah, we get it..you have evidence...you choose not share it in court, because you realize, just as we do, it is anecdotal and that means bupkus...

You and the rest of the believers will not utilize the available technology to end this debate because...

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 08:17 PM
link   

As you seem to be unable to read my posts i will repeat. - Prove me how contrails (chemtrais) persist in the hottest part of the day and descend to ground levell without disintegrating even at very high temperatures

The reason why Zaphod will not and cannot prove they do this is because they do not do this and until you post proof they do, they will continue to not do this...

I cannot believe you have the audacity to post such obvious bull # on this site...and that it has not been actioned by the mods...

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join