It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pilot forgetting to turn off chemtrail DEBUNKED

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: luxordelphi

You missed the context.
yesterday, there were two threads that popped up with the same video, claiming it was chemtrails that the pilot forgot to turn off. The video I provided was just an explanation so no more threads would pop up using the same lies.

I am not sure if you are aware of this, but people in the chemtrail community have a habit of spreading lies, portraying them as truth.

I haven't found this to be true. I have found that government shills create misleading videos to discredit chemtrail belief. Out of my rather large circle of acquaintance, there are few that know what a wingtip vortice is.

But, back on topic, there is the practice of fog mitigation/abatement which uses chemicals at airports. It is usually performed on the ground, though, or from tanks in the beds of pick-up trucks. It cools the air which turns the fog into ice crystals which then fall like snow.

There are also a number of new de-icing concoctions coming out. The smell of maple syrup used to be a clue to the use of old ones but the new ones contain ingredients which are closely guarded corporate secrets. I'm not sure that we would even know what these might look like coming off a wing at landing or take-off.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: luxordelphi

There is? It's not very effective considering all the fog delays I hear about.

And since when were wingtip vortices the contrails that I see all the time?
edit on 5/1/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: mindtricks11

Scientific proof? You consider heresay testimony scientific proof?

link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

So what hard facts that were stated that makes you think chemtrails could be real?

feeling like answering that : beside the unnatural looking grids, the huge hard fact undeniable by anyone and that has been proved in every single discussion about chemtrails :

it's the amount of insistence, time and energy some people put into forcing their opinion on the subject onto others using such idea such as : "if you believe in chemtrails you're a moron".

this is a disturbing disinfo tactic. + if you dig little into this people you realize very quickly that they have no real scientific background.

what do they gain by doing that ? what do you gain tssurfer and the others ? please enlighten me on your psychology i don't grasp the logic behind your actions.

link   
a reply to: Zaphod58
I see chemtrails all the time. contrails only sometimes...

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   

And what have you done to actually prove they're chemtrails. Your word isn't scientific proof of anything without something to back it up.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: anHairInTheSoup

So people denying them is hard evidence they exist? How does that work?

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Then it is as real as any other opinion like the ones you give..for me and many others it is scientific proof ! Since airplanes fly during all day it is scientifically impossible that they would form contrails only during the fraction of the day where the temperature is at its highest point and not form contrails at all when the temperatures are lower ! therefore they can't be contrails !
edit on 1-5-2014 by mindtricks11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: anHairInTheSoup

...such idea such as : "if you believe in chemtrails you're a moron".

this is a disturbing disinfo tactic. + if you dig little into this people you realize very quickly that they have no real scientific background.

Fine...forgot all of that...even though it has been a while since I have actually seen that from anyone...

Simply stop trying to mix your beliefs with facts...

Take your evidence to any attorney...if it is verifiable, that attorney will file a civil lawsuit on your behalf and when the results of the trial are over, you can come back here and feel free to call of us non-believers (aka: FACT AND SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE PROVIDERS) morons...I am sure the mods will have no choice but to allow that to happen...

ETA: Why will not of one you BELIEVERS, let alone a group of truly concerned citizens banding together, perform this very simple act...when someone claims to have evidence of a crime (and the act of chemtrails would be a crime, if it was happening) what happens to the sense of decency and compassion? A good, decent, compassionate human being would report a crime of such magnitude, would they not?
edit on 1-5-2014 by totallackey because: further content

edit on 1-5-2014 by totallackey because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   

And once again you claim that ground temp is related to atmosphere temp. The two couldn't be farther apart.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: anHairInTheSoup

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

So what hard facts that were stated that makes you think chemtrails could be real?

feeling like answering that : beside the unnatural looking grids, the huge hard fact undeniable by anyone and that has been proved in every single discussion about chemtrails :

it's the amount of insistence, time and energy some people put into forcing their opinion on the subject onto others using such idea such as : "if you believe in chemtrails you're a moron".

Tell me you don't see the irony in your statement !

well at least a modicum of knowledge about the laws of physics would help.

what do they gain by doing that ? what do you gain tssurfer and the others ? please enlighten me on your psychology i don't grasp the logic behind your actions.

Erm. You are wrong, basically. But you cannot see this. Your belief in Chemtrails is no different from a priests belief in God. No evidence ..just faith.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I did not claim that so what is your point ? that is still not an explanation as to why contrails form in hottest hours of the day (up there or down here) and stop at dusk and dawn

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: totallackey

see instead of explaining why you do what you do, you go over and over again over the same rhetoric with this certainty that has nothing to do with science but has to do with intimidation and false logic

if the justice system was free of injustice i could have consider your point, but it's a farce...

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

In my view, that is what makes a theory interesting, at a conspiracy theory site. I don't have any burden of proof, of any kind, whatsoever. In good faith, I need to have the sincere belief that what I'm talking about is or could be valid..and I don't know it to be false (which is all a true statement on Chemtrails).

If others want to say something like Chemtrails don't exist, then a burden of proof does enter the situation and it falls on those declaring a thing to simply not exist at all. Unfortunately, it's usually the unenviable position of proving an actual negative. That's just shy of impossible in most cases of speculation. This is sure no exception for a topic, IMO.

Of course some folks are very strong with the opinion that they don't exist, but plenty of others feel similarly that they do. Competing theories..with no absolute proof on either side, that I've yet seen. Like many other topics, for that matter.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: yorkshirelad
Your belief in Chemtrails is no different from a priests belief in God. No evidence ..just faith.

where did i write that i believe in chemtrails ?

you believe chemtrails don't exist, you believe there aren't any patent on chemtrails, you believe cloud seeding & climate control doesn't exist, no matter spain or russia gvts for example admit to do it.

me i doubt what i see in the sky. i have no idea what those grids are.

when has doubting become faith ? what's wrong with doubt ? why doubt isn't allowed on this subject ?

is it a scientific attitude to disallow doubt ?

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: anHairInTheSoup

see instead of explaining why you do what you do, you go over and over again over the same rhetoric with this certainty that has nothing to do with science but has to do with intimidation and false logic

if the justice system was free of injustice i could have consider your point, but it's a farce...

Ah, the old tried, tired, and patently FALSE argument there would be no recourse available in a civil suit brought against big corporations...

Just a question...

Do you ever tire of posting horse manure on internet forums and actually going out and doing something about what you find to be a genuine concern?

I am happy Erin Brockovich did not believe the crapola you just posted...

Erin Brockovich-Ellis (born June 22, 1960) is an American legal clerk and environmental activist, who, despite the lack of a formal education in the law, in 1993 was instrumental in building a case against the Pacific Gas and Electric Company (PG&E) of California.

Please take note of the words, "lack of formal education in the law..."

One thing she did have was ACTUAL EVIDENCE...

Another thing she lacked was the time to post nonsense on some internet forum when there was an actual crime being committed...she took the evidence to court, the evidence was found to be true, and the criminals were forced to pay for their misdeeds...

SO there you have it...my psychology as to why I post what I post on this topic within this forum...

Rather than simply ignoring obvious baloney perpetrated by shysters and hucksters regarding the chemtrail myth.
edit on 1-5-2014 by totallackey because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-5-2014 by totallackey because: clarity

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   
What are you talking about ? really you guys go too far ! such commitement to the cause ! i will commit like that to my cause too ! and i don't know if you heard but chemtrails were proven real since noone can explain yet how the contrails you speak of only form in the hottest hours of the day and don't form at all in the coldest hours..

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: mindtricks11
What are you talking about ? really you guys go too far ! such commitement to the cause ! i will commit like that to my cause too ! and i don't know if you heard but chemtrails were proven real since noone can explain yet how the contrails you speak of only form in the hottest hours of the day and don't form at all in the coldest hours..

Again, whatever you say...simply take this evidence to court!

Why won't you take the evidence to court?

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   
That's my personal business. for now i'm happy with spreading some truth here.

edit on 1-5-2014 by mindtricks11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: mindtricks11
That's my personal business. for now i'm happy with spreading some truth here.

Well, would you kindly do me a favor?

Compile your evidence, send it to me in a U2U and I will take it to the attorneys in my area. I will then come back and post the results of their findings later in a separate thread.

Deal?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join