It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pilot forgetting to turn off chemtrail DEBUNKED

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude
That information is not relevant to the information that i'm giving (but its a very hot place). the scientific proof is given. you should now start to believe in chemtrails.

Can tell you this, where i live in summer months temperatures reach 120 and plenty of chemtrails can be seen not at very high altitudes, leaving thick chem clouds. More scientific evidence for the impossibility of the existence of such dense contrails in said climatic conditios.
edit on 1-5-2014 by mindtricks11 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: mindtricks11

It's never hot in the upper atmosphere. The average temperature is below -50. I see contrails every day at dawn and dusk, and all day long. Even see them at night.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Where are you at in the world? Baha Cali? Portugal? New Zealand? Detroit? where?

I have no context of what you are seeing. Maybe you are correct with your claim that 80% of all planes over you are spraying chemtrails.

80%? That is nothing more than wild speculation. Whatever "evidence" that people use to "explain" chemtrails is random and scattered, and there is absolutely no way that a statement like that could be based on any factual evidence whatsoever.

This subject is at the same level as RODS for pete's sake. How many people still believe in THAT ridiculous theory.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: JonButtonIII

originally posted by: network dude

Checkerboards. Yes, Many, many more than before. Airplanes, yes, many, many more than before. People. Yes, many, many more than before.

Now......for the grand finish..........People, traveling, by airplane, many, many more. Might possible equate to ........checkerboards, many, many more than before.

I already addressed this portion of the argument. See previous posts.

This is a completely fruitless discussion, as you're convinced you're right, and you haven't presented one shred of logical evidence that could sway my position.

#agreetodisagree

No...you did not address this argument...nor did you address the issue of high-bypass turbofan engines...

But either way, just like the rest of us, you're still being poisoned.

By pollution...but not by some mysterious, unknown chemicals added prior to, during, or after the jet fuel is combusted in the engines of planes...

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58
These planes are not flying in the upper atmosphere and i live in a low altitude country.
And if you claim you see contrails all day and all night i believe you but it's just not the case where i live. i'm bringing you evidence. please analyze what i'm saying. there is no reason for the extensive chemtrail activity to stop if they were contrails. And contrails forming thick layers and huge clouds it's not a common occurence ( i know i will be denied on this one) it just never was a thing that happened.. we all know that. well i know. but above all i am presenting scientific evidence and i stand by it.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   

And what tracking system are you using to determine their altitude?

You living in a low altitude area means nothing to planes flying over.
edit on 5/1/2014 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   

we have scientific proof chemtrails are real.

DING!!!DING!!!DING!!!

Take this scientific proof and file a civil lawsuit. There are any number of lawyers who, upon examining the proof, will determine its veracity, and file the suit on a pro bono basis.

Please come back and post the results of the trial.

Thank you.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: mindtricks11
i'm bringing you evidence. please analyze what i'm saying.

LOL! You still make me smile.

You provided nothing. What you claim is impossible.

You still know nothing about the area where contrails form.

I have science. What to you have?

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58
The tracking system is comparing to other planes flying at higher altitudes and leaving no trace.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: anHairInTheSoup

go on fire your bs to explain why they aren't ever grids from "persistant contrails" in asia the biggest continent (after you told us there are contrails everywhere lol)

apparently there are such grids -

Edit to add: and apparently china uses drones to "spray chemtrails"
edit on 1-5-2014 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   
It is evidence. why do you deny it ?
why can't you come up with an explanation as to why contrails would form in hot and not in cold ? tell me

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   
you saying stuff is not "evidence"

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Oh right. Because that method is 100% accurate. Never mind that planes over 10,000 feet apart can look like they're at the same altitude, and planes at the same altitude can look thousands of feet apart.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul
that's what you say when you can't come up with an answer...and should be so simple..it's the most simple proof we need. contrails wouldn't just form in the middle of the day and not form at dusk or dawn. Proof !

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   

what you say is impossible. It never happened.
It's made up. Just like your version of "proof".

Planes don't make contrails where the temperatures and conditions are not favorable. Why are you so ashamed of where you live?

Being in a third world country isn't a terrible thing. At least you have dial up internet.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: mindtricks11
that's what you say when you can't come up with an answer...and should be so simple..it's the most simple proof we need. contrails wouldn't just form in the middle of the day and not form at dusk or dawn. Proof !

They form all times of day - here's a site that includes photos of night, dusk and dawn contrails......Skystef - they aren't hard to find - but only if you bother to actually do a little research.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   
That is clearly offensive but i take it lightly. I bring you the proof and many people can back it up if they want. You just confirmed that what i was explaining is not possible to happen, yet it is happening therefore chemtrails are real. you helped me prove it.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   
i have done the research and came to the conclusion that chemtrails are real and contrails form sporadically as they always did.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: anHairInTheSoup

ETA : i also said north asia, not south-east (which is tropical, but you said no contrail in tropics... how can i take you seriously ? so contrail or no contrail in tropics ?)

Actually you didn't you just said Asia...

so how come i've never seen any grid in asia

Sorry, but your argument is flawed.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Please, people, put down the troll chow and move on to another thread. Seriously. This one is a lost cause.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join