It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russians took down value of my house 80% and my pension 50%

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I am so sick and tired of US not playing by the rules (spending billions to topple pro-Russian government in Ukraine)

AND THEN GETTING VOCAL when Russia is playing dirty too. (obviously supporting the separatists in Eastern Ukraine)

I can't wait for Russia to take half the Ukraine.

And I can't wait to see the hypocrites online not just on ATS but everywhere go "oh my god look, look what Russia is doing"

Oh the Russians are worst thing since cancer
Oh the bad russians are terrorists
oh lets turn russia into parking lot

Oh the russia is the reason our dollar suddenly devalued

The Russians are the reason our stock market dived 60%

THE RUSSIANS TOOK THE VALUE OF MY HOUSE DOWN 80% and MY PENSION DOWN 50% oh my god why did you curse us with Russia on Earth.

Why god, why didn't you kill Russians when you could have LOL

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   
and POOF!

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: RadiationAndCancer

As funny as this thread sounds, this is our future, we will be hungry, and told that it is either OUR fault, or the Russian fault.

Oh and throw in Iranian fault too, just so Israel can finally attack them

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadiationAndCancer

As funny as this thread sounds, this is our future, we will be hungry, and told that it is either OUR fault, or the Russian fault.

Of course it's your fault. YOU should have thrown the US and the Russians out and told them to go pound sand. But you didn't, so what's the next move bubbah?

Cheers - Dave

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

I do agree with the point you are making, that people ultimately get the government they deserve.

Still, the suffering will be real, what do we do ?

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Smells like Alex jones in here

Here's a recent poll conducted in Ukraine...

Here is a recent pro Russian rally in East of Ukraine...

Here are more pro Russian protesters with Russia military issued kit

Here is a recent pro Ukraine rally in the East of Ukraine in Donetsk

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

I am sorry TritonTaranis but I don't read your posts, I skip over them. For obvious reasons, we all know it.

If you are American, you too will be out of a job because of BIG BAD RUSSIANS, and not because of policy of your government and your Private Central Bank called Federal Reserve.

Do you ever wonder what you will eat, and how far your savings will take you. You do realize it will be too late for you to call yourself anti government patriot then.
edit on 30-4-2014 by RadiationAndCancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   

I am sorry TritonTaranis but I don't read your posts, I skip over them. For obvious reasons, we all know it.

If you are American, you too will be out of a job because of BIG BAD RUSSIANS, and not because of policy of your government and your Private Central Bank called Federal Reserve.

Do you ever wonder what you will eat, and how far your savings will take you. You do realize it will be too late for you to call yourself anti government patriot then.

And this is why you fail to come to the correct conclusions all the time

Clearly you did read it.. And mostly it was pictures so I hope you see them and I look forward to you trying to disprove the facts provided with the photos... Deny your eyes for all I care

Secondly I am NOT American please remember Russians actions have no backing world wide other then from North Korea Syria Iran and other arseholes of the world, what does this tell you?

We get it... Your a illuminati conspiracy theorist, anti west, anti US, and want to ignore all the facts

posted on Apr, 30 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

Of course it's your fault. YOU should have thrown the US and the Russians out and told them to go pound sand. But you didn't, so what's the next move bubbah?

Cheers - Dave

The OP is NOT Ukrainian

He's just a conspiracy theorist that thinks Russia bulling and invading Ukraine is anti NWO

He doesn't yet realise that the NWO (Russian Chinese boogie man) is multinational unity of cooperative country's banding together like mankind has done for hundreds of thousands of years

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 12:04 AM
link   

a reply to: bobs_uruncle

I do agree with the point you are making, that people ultimately get the government they deserve.

Still, the suffering will be real, what do we do ?

My apologies if this sounds callous, but it's really not our problem. It is up to the people of the Ukraine to determine their direction. The Russian and US governments need to pull their collective heads out of their handler's asses and get the hell out of the Ukraine and let the people be self-deterministic. Maybe make it the second political no-BS zone like Iceland.

The suffering is manufactured by the false at-odds dichotomy. The US and Russia are controlled by the same people. They are just the two corporations in a controlled conflict to extract profits and resources.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 5/1.2014 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis

Cheers - Dave

The OP is NOT Ukrainian

He's just a conspiracy theorist that thinks Russia bulling and invading Ukraine is anti NWO

He doesn't yet realise that the NWO (Russian Chinese boogie man) is multinational unity of cooperative country's banding together like mankind has done for hundreds of thousands of years

Don't know about the hundreds of thousands of years, but the rest is pretty much on the mark. All countries with a central bank tied to the BIS and/or operating under the UCC with extensions are under the control of the so-called boogie-man.

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 01:12 AM
link   

It's not like the US hasn't got terrorists destroying other countries sheesh.

And has Russia killed this many people in the Ukraine?

Hows democracy fairing in Iraq btw?

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 01:18 AM
link   
As long as theres vodka tovarisch dont worry .. when they take away the vodka its time to worry ..

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Don't know about the hundreds of thousands of years, but the rest is pretty much on the mark. All countries with a central bank tied to the BIS and/or operating under the UCC with extensions are under the control of the so-called boogie-man.

You are wrong about this part

Russian central bank as well as Chinese and I think Indian also, ARE NATIONALIZED, not privately owned, meaning their currency doesn't have automatic debt attached to it. Meaning their only debt is when foreign country buys their bonds.

One day after next US civil war, US will also abolish Federal Reserve

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 01:35 AM
link   

You know what happens if you try to abolish the Fed, don't you? The Zionist propaganda machine swings into action and the USA are portrayed like Nazi Germany to the rest of the world. Your not gonna have a good time.
edit on 1-5-2014 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy

It's not like the US hasn't got terrorists destroying other countries sheesh.

And has Russia killed this many people in the Ukraine?

Hows democracy fairing in Iraq btw?

I starred you for that. You should know he is anti de mock racy. He doesn't like Russians exercising their democratic rights. LOL.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: DarknStormy
You know what happens if you try to abolish the Fed, don't you? The Zionist propaganda machine swings into action and the USA are portrayed like Nazi Germany to the rest of the world. Your not gonna have a good time.

tell me about it LOL

even on ATS you are immediately called anti semitic if you dare speak out against policies of IsraHell

people even post links to stromFront and other nazi like we sites, suggesting that's where you belong

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 03:08 AM
link   

The Prime Minister of Israel is an Atheist like most Zionists, I think it's funny a Godless prime minister can use Anti-Semite in the first place to justify his position in the Middle East amongst some of the most religious people in the world.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 05:40 AM
link   

"And mostly it was pictures so I hope you see them and I look forward to you trying to disprove the facts provided with the photos... Deny your eyes for all I care"

Your first pic means nothing as the polls are given to target audiences for specific results, who do you think polled all off Ukraine in this short time? ...

Your third pc has already been proven to be a hoax, so you obviously don't watch the news or read a lot of posts on here and your last pic is a picture of an earlier rally that keeps getting reused, it was the rally BEFORE it became apparent that the new Kiev gov. Was backed by billionaires and had a pro-nazi agenda... Do your homework mate, deny ignorance and all that jazz....

edit on EThursday411am0523 by Elijah23 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join