It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there a difference between Black and White Racism?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

Yea but that's racist logic for you.... No logic at all....

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArtemisE

Yea but that's racist logic for you.... No logic at all....

We posted almost at the same time and we basically said the same thing about mixing races! lol
Great minds think alike, eh? :-)

Education is the only tool to eradicate racism as it can eliminate the irrationality of their thoughts. We are all the same, for goodness sake......we are all Homos Sapiens, no matter how different our features may be!

edit on 1-5-2014 by Agartha because: SPAG

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   

That and any scientist will tell you mixing makes the races stronger. Dominate traits tend to be the benificial ones. As well as the immunities past from parents to child. Not having enough genetic diversity is the bad thing. I don't think there any such thing as too much genetic diversity......

That said I bet dam is about 4 different races that we now just lump into one and call them white. :p if he was an American I would put money on it. In the UK you do have some ethnicly "pure" people. In America you've prob never met one.lol

Hell even what we consider African American isn't really African anymore. It's so mixed with European and Indian. They no longer look like a "real" African.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ArtemisE

Absolutely! Mixing genes is good! I am mixed: I have Italian, Spanish and Portuguese blood in me....mainly.
And my children are even more mixed.

But if we check everybody's DNA, we could probably find out nobody is of a pure ethnicity.

BUT, I love how all people look, the beauty of blue eyes, the beauty of very dark skin, etc....to me, we are all beautiful and equally unique.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Hate the blue eyed part for you... Apparently blues eyed people are down from 20% of the population to ten. Another 100 years there might not be any blue eyes left. Blue eyes is a recessive trait. I'm not stunting it tho. ID trade my blue eyes for some African fast twitch muscles right now! :p

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   

I have to agree with you, if everyone mixed then yes we would all end up mocha. But! It is white countries and only white countries that are being flooded with none whites they call it Multiculturalism, but in fact it is genocide the systematic destruction of all or part of a racial, ethnic, religious or national group by deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life, calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part; imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group; [and] forcibly transferring children of the group to another group."
. you dont see Oriental countries being flooded with none Orientals not on the same scale as you do in white countries

FYI Race is protected by international law, your race may well be the human race mine is the white race

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I'd say black racists are worse. But I'm "white" and not likely to be discriminated against, assaulted or killed by a white racist. I'm pretty sure most "black" people would have the opposite opinion.

Self preservation and kidding aside, any racist is as bad as the next. Eventually we'll all have blended skin tones like Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson or Mariah Carey and leave this silliness behind us.

Great moment from Seinfeld:

Elaine: "Yeah. It's OK. My boyfriend's black. Here he is. See?"
Darryl: "Hi, Elaine."
Elaine: "Hey."
Waitress: "He's black?"
Elaine: "Yeah."
Darryl: "I'm black?"
Elaine: "Aren't you?"
Darryl: "What are you talking about?"
Elaine: "You're black. You said we were an interracial couple."
Darryl: "We are. Because you're Hispanic."
Elaine: "I am?"
Darryl: "Aren't you?"
Elaine: "No. Why would you think that?"
Darryl: "Your name's Benes, your hair, and you kept taking me to those Spanish restaurants."
Elaine: "That's because I thought you were black."
Darryl: "Why would you take me to a Spanish restaurant because I'm black?"
Elaine: "I don't think we should be talking about this."
Darryl: "So, what are you?"
Elaine: "I'm white."
Darryl: "So, we're just a couple of white people?"
Elaine: "I guess."
Darryl: "Oh."

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: dam00

DamOO, please look back in history, look at the British Empire and how many countries were 'flooded' by white people. The whole American continent was invaded by Europeans, British, Spanish and Portuguese....the native people almost wiped out. What about Australia?

History is just repeating itself, this time the other way around.

EDIT: history is repeating itself without the genocide of native people (and slavery).
edit on 1-5-2014 by Agartha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ArtemisE

Make no mistake, and I think most people would agree, you have some very racist views.

Yawn.... Tell me which part of my post did you find most offensive?

So you think it was better to send black children up the chimney then white children?

Hey there your words not mine.

We would be mixing all races. The other races would be losing purity as well.

I have just answered this in a reply to Agartha

if everyone mixed then yes we would all end up mocha. But! It is white countries and only white countries that are being flooded with none whites they call it Multiculturalism, but in fact it is genocide the systematic destruction of all or part of a racial, ethnic, religious or national group by deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life, calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part; imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group; [and] forcibly transferring children of the group to another group." . you dont see Oriental countries being flooded with none Orientals not on the same scale as you do in white countries

If everyone in my nieghborhood was starving of course I'm feeding my children first.

Neighbourist!

I appriciate your participation in the thread. But you have to be close to the most racist person I've encountered on ATS.

As a fellow neighbourist im going to take this on the chin, sticks and stones and all that

Hopefully you don't raise your children to think the way you do.

My children are all pro white thanks.

Hopefully your beliefs die with you.

You silver tongued devil you.
edit on 1-5-2014 by dam00 because: some punctuation

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 03:35 PM
link   

DamOO, please look back in history, look at the British Empire and how many countries were 'flooded' by white people. The whole American continent was invaded by Europeans, British, Spanish and Portuguese....the native people almost wiped out. What about Australia?

Is there actually anyone alive today who had anything to do with anything you have just quoted, are you making excuses for genocide ? only a genocidal maniac would make excuses for the deliberate destruction of an entire race Im shocked really I am.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Please don't ever stop proclaiming your views. You make every stereo type tangible. With guys like you and your children around, no one can ever say racism is dead. Without people like you racism
Would be like most conservative talking points. Like the mysterious Obama cult. ( Erie music)

What would you do with a half black grand kid?

I had a snappy attack but I'd prefer to know that. :p

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: JustACoincidence

History, its always interesting to me why some blacks hate us whites so much. We only bought them, it was their own race that caught, enslaved and sold them. At one point in time every "race" on this planet has been a slave. The Irish were slaves before the black, worked along side the blacks and were treated worse... yet I dont hear them whining about it. I am so sick of the politically correct Sh*t!

There will always be people complaining about their rights, here in the US they are being slowly taken away from everyone not just black folks.

Racism is the hot knife of division perpetrated by the MSM and the government to keep us divided. God forbid if all of us got along... then we might actually do something about the real racists and crooks... those who run our country.

I agree with everything you have said, justacoincidence

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Please don't ever stop proclaiming your views. You make every stereo type tangible. With guys like you and your children around, no one can ever say racism is dead. Without people like you racism
Would be like most conservative talking points. Like the mysterious Obama cult. ( Erie music)

What would you do with a half black grand kid?

I had a snappy attack but I'd prefer to know that. :p

What is it exactly you dont like about white children ?
If you read my original post, I did say I dont subscribe to hate, and I stated I dont think any race is better than another
what have white people done to you that made you hate them so much, why are you so anti white.
My children are pro white a mixed race grandchild is highly unlikley, what do you want me to do make something up for you?

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   

I dunno dude, I think your views are a little racist. Don't get me wrong - I would still think the same if you weren't white.

So far, your posts on this thread have a tenuous resemblance to the 'anti-racist is a codeword for anti-white' crowd. If there wasn't ever a sleepier herd of sheep...

Then you mention this whole chimney-sweep thing. Look, I'm disgusted by child labour, but weren't black children slaves too? You're not suggesting one is better than the other, surely. They're equally abhorrent.

As for races being equal, many scientists agree that the way laymen (and psuedoscientists) define race isn't really that useful. You can only tell so much from a person's appearance.

Then there's the pro-white thing. Most people I've met that define as 'pro-white' refuse to acknowledge my status as a British national, born and bred. I've never lived anywhere else, I pay my taxes, and will be paying my student loans back to the government even when I go travelling.

You seem to be of the race realist crowd, though they're probably better defined as race essentialists. But that's a ridiculous concept. Anatomically modern humans have only been around for a blink of an eye on a universal scale; trying to preserve something so trivial as physical appearance is nonsensical.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: kdyam

That's factually incorrect.... Europeans bought the first African slaves from tribal leaders. After they had established permanent settlements they stopped asking. And enslaved some of the very tribes that had sold there rivals earlier.

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   

I'm white with a white 10 year old daughter...lmao

It's called a hypothetical....

Some black chick shows up on your door step next mon. With a mixed baby that a DNA test says is your sons?

What's your reaction?

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ihavenoaccount

I have given you a star, for taking the time to reply, in such a reasonable manner, I will break down your post, and reply to each section.

I dunno dude, I think your views are a little racist. Don't get me wrong - I would still think the same if you weren't white.

As I said earlier, the word racist gets thrown around so much it has almost lost its meaning, is it sensible to put someone who tells a daft joke, in the same category as someone who, beats people up, or worse. racism the word that really knows no bounds. A little racist, well yes I am discussing race, but have I said anything negative about any other race ?
I really dont think I have.

So far, your posts on this thread have a tenuous resemblance to the 'anti-racist is a codeword for anti-white' crowd. If there wasn't ever a sleepier herd of sheep...

Yes I have read their stuff, Im really not into searching youtube videos for anti white propaganda and posting the mantra, it seems a bit time consuming. there is this knee jerk reaction though, you cant talk about the white race without getting an "
OMG your such a racist
" response.

Then you mention this whole chimney-sweep thing. Look, I'm disgusted by child labour, but weren't black children slaves too? You're not suggesting one is better than the other, surely. They're equally abhorrent.

Yes they are equally abhorrent, I totally agree, so why is it not equally taught in our education system, considering it is an important part of our native history and culture

As for races being equal, many scientists agree that the way laymen (and psuedoscientists) define race isn't really that useful. You can only tell so much from a person's appearance.

Its late and Im not really sure what your getting at here, but I will have a go, it is mine and many others opinion that race is certainly much more than just appearance, its more than genetics, its more than culture. You say many scientists agree, but not all of them, many people, of all races believe what is written in religious texts about race, and race mixing, many not all. Im somewhere between the two.

Then there's the pro-white thing. Most people I've met that define as 'pro-white' refuse to acknowledge my status as a British national, born and bred. I've never lived anywhere else, I pay my taxes, and will be paying my student loans back to the government even when I go travelling.

As far as Im concerned good on ya
Being pro white is more than being a British National and these so called pro whites you know, I dont know what there problem is, if you where born here, where else are you supposed to call home ?

You seem to be of the race realist crowd, though they're probably better defined as race essentialists. But that's a ridiculous concept. Anatomically modern humans have only been around for a blink of an eye on a universal scale; trying to preserve something so trivial as physical appearance is nonsensical.

I dont really care what you call me, I believe race exhists and would like to see mine continue to prosper, dont mean I want it to be the only race or even the dominate race. We all have a lot in common.

I have a question for you but it will have to wait until tomorrow

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   

I'm white with a white 10 year old daughter...lmao

It's called a hypothetical....

Some black chick shows up on your door step next mon. With a mixed baby that a DNA test says is your sons?

What's your reaction?

I had a feeling you where a white chick which is why I said I was shocked.

You will have to send me a PM next Monday

I seem to be answering a lot of your questions but your not answering any of mine come on play fair flower

edit on 1-5-2014 by dam00 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-5-2014 by dam00 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   

The only question you asked me was " why I don't like white children. " since I'm a white male with a ten year old who is my whole world. I thought that would answer your question.

The only other question I recall is, if I considered myself a " neihborist. I honestly thought that was a rhetorical question. Who isn't taking care of his on family and friends first? The difference is , I don't pick my friends by color..I think character is a far more benificial trait.

You earlier post strongly insinuated ( if not flat out said) that you considered white orphans being shoved up chimneys worse then sending black children up chimneys.

I think I can answer the question of what you'll do with a mixed race grand kid.

First you would throw a hissy fit. Tell your son he's a race trader. Among other things you'll regret..... Then if your man enough to actually watch your grand child grow up. You'll notice he has your eyes and your son'a chin. Kinda get used to the little joker running around your feet and calling you "paw paw" in that funny toddler speech. You'll probubally be more protective of him then your other grandchildren, hell you know there are others our there that think like you. By the time he's in grade school you'll pity the @$$ hole foolish enough to disrespect your grand son in front of you......by the time he's in high school you'll be his biggest fan. Front row of every football game. While praying every single night that he never has to find out what your initial reaction was...that you never have to look into the younger version your own teary eyes and answer the question why.

edit on 1-5-2014 by ArtemisE because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-5-2014 by ArtemisE because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Wow, if you think Asians, Indians and Africans are going to "mix" after white people "naturally" disappear, then you are seriously deluded.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join