It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there a difference between Black and White Racism?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I agree with your point but to keep it fair there was a study a few months back that said that babies are more comfortable playing with other babies the same race as them. Now that doesn't translate to hate. But worth mentioning.

I put it in the same catagory as clubbing mates and dragging them to your cave. Were designed to do that but civilization has taught us better.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: dam00

According to the definition you listed above, genocide must be intentional, deliberate, calculated, imposed, and forced onto a group of people. Race-mixing however, purely by itself, is voluntary.

Genocide must include "killing members of the group". Race-mixing is not synonymous with murder.

It must include "Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group". Race-mixing does not do this.

It must include "Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part". Race mixing is not a deliberate attempt to wipe out white people!

It also must include "Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group". Well, you could argue race-mixing prevents birth from within a group, since by its very definition, it involves mixing with somebody outside of your group. However, this is not imposed on anyone, which is where this requirement falls flat. When people choose a partner who just happens to be of another culture or ethnic/racial group, the choice is an exercise of their own free will. Nobody is imposing race-mixing on anybody.

Finally, it must include "Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group". This is simply something which is completely separate from race-mixing. Sometimes kids are taken away from people by Child Protective Services. Sometimes those children might be given to another family who happens to be of another racial group. But this is not systemic and not intended to bring about the destruction of a racial group.

The main confusion that seems to be happening here is that white nationalists are confusing the term extinction with genocide. They think that if a group of people ceases to exist and goes extinct, that this is automatically genocide.

Nobody's denying white people are a global minority, and shrinking but it is NOT genocide cause it is not calculated or deliberate. It's just about people FALLING IN LOVE.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   
So would you like to discuss Immigration and diversity, I think its only fair you start another thread on the subject, we are way off topic now, and I would love to continue jousting with you.

posted on May, 2 2014 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha

The main confusion that seems to be happening here is that white nationalists are confusing the term extinction with genocide. They think that if a group of people ceases to exist and goes extinct, that this is automatically genocide.

Nobody's denying white people are a global minority, and shrinking but it is NOT genocide cause it is not calculated or deliberate. It's just about people FALLING IN LOVE.

What do you call it when the whole world knows what’s going on, and they still allow open border policies just to prop up economies in a system that only really benefit the elite? I can’t imagine the # storm Africans, Asians, and Indians would create if this was happening to them.

This is hardly about people falling in love. Just so we’re clear nothing should get in between true love, but it’s revolting that you’re trying to romanticize this. There are many reasons why birth rates in white countries are dropping. I think it’s happening in Japan too. There is a problem and the solution isn’t the promotion of mixing.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: JustACoincidence

The 'promotion of mixing'? You make it sound as if biracial people are weird and freaky Frankestein's monsters or something.

So white birth rates are dropping... if it's really a problem, what do you suggest? Should we ban miscegenation? I mean, closing the borders will only do so much when there are so many of us blacks and browns running around already.

EDIT: As for Japan, i believe the reason their birth rates are dropping is because of a greying population. They live long, and have for ages, but their immigration policies are notoriously Draconian. Foreigners are never truly accepted... well, not until very recently, but that's necessitated by the whole greying population with no one to look after the elderly, hence robots and very tentative relaxation of immigration policy.
edit on 3-5-2014 by ihavenoaccount because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 03:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: JustACoincidence

There is a problem and the solution isn’t the promotion of mixing.

You can't force somebody to fancy another person; if you are attracted to somebody it's because your body and mind is telling you so. There is no promotion of anything and like ihavenoaccount said, what do you suggest? Chuck all immigrants? Strip all brown and black people of their British passport??? Tell kids to only marry those that match their skin colour? But this is going way off topic and I apologise to the OP.

originally posted by: dam00
So would you like to discuss Immigration and diversity, I think its only fair you start another thread on the subject, we are way off topic now, and I would love to continue jousting with you.

Only fair? hahahaha certainly not on a long bank holiday when I want to be cheerful!!

These kind of topics make me sad, so I have to avoid them sometimes. I am a white woman who has family and friends from all over the world, and all over the world. And whilst I see physical differences amongst us, I see no differences in our minds, hearts and souls.

I have a dream, that one day we'll all call each other brothers and sisters without labeling.

Hope you have a great long bank holiday weekend.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 03:59 AM
link   
racism is like tribe - fu
its a way to pervert the natural collected tribal cohesion and cultureal skills and feelings, to turn them back on them selves

to dominate

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 04:12 AM
link   
The title of this thread and the OP disturb me at such a deep level I am rendered speechless that someone would try to draw straws at such a fine level in order to prove that whites are at their core something so vile that ....well I told you I am speechless...

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Reading threads like this, as a non american, I get the impression that americans are hyper sensitive about race...some try to hide or ignore the fact that it exists.... others see it as racist when someone from a particular race (you know which one) says he is proud of his race..and so on . Basically, race seems to be a dirty word only in select instances. Dont get me wrong I am not endorsing supremacy or discrimination based on racial grounds..but even as an outsider, it is clear to me that there is a strong double standard.. Nnot taking sides, jst calling it for what it is.
edit on 3-5-2014 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 05:47 AM
link   
somebody brought up race mixing. I wouldnt say it is immoral or unethical as humans of all races are designed to mix. It isnt racist for a man to consciosly choose a woman of his own race and is most natural. Also, it isnt a abomination to mix and itt certainly isnt going to cause a genocide as some fear irrationally. It boils down tto individal choice
edit on 3-5-2014 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: sk0rpi0n

That's kinda what this thread is about. Is it a double standard? Or are the present incarnations fundementally different. I personally would say yes. At least when talking about black panther types vs. white supremacy types. IMHO your black panther types are more of racial conspiracy theorists then racial nazi's like white supremists. Now there's no reason you couldn't have a black supremists. But I've never seen that kind...

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: missvicky

Yea a white guy just tried to prove white people are vile by nature... That would mean I think me and my daughter are vile by nature....because I'm white :p

Facts are this is the way things presently are amongst racist types. Which are in no way the majority of people of any race. Some people just can't even discuss race without feeling like some one is talking about them personally. Unless maybe your so sensative because the shoe fits for you... Where I know it doesn't fit me.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ihavenoaccount

The 'promotion of mixing'? You make it sound as if biracial people are weird and freaky Frankestein's monsters or something.

So white birth rates are dropping... if it's really a problem, what do you suggest? Should we ban miscegenation? I mean, closing the borders will only do so much when there are so many of us blacks and browns running around already.

Yes, a mixed world is being promoted in this thread. Wouldn’t a one world economy, government and religion be so perfect in a mixed world? How did my post make it sound as if biracial people are monsters? I’m a guy so I think biracial women are gorgeous, but that doesn’t stop me from being more attracted to white women and wanting to make white babies. Am I going to be labelled a racist for not wanting to see white people disappear?

One of the reasons why white people aren’t having babies is because the world is so messed up and they don’t want to raise children in such a horrible environment. A lot are patient and are waiting for the world to stabilize. Many white people also want to make sure they’re financially secure before having kids. Mass Immigration causes problems because it’s mostly people from poor countries that can barely speak English and hate you for being white. I do not want to raise my kids in a community of poor and angry people from India that just suddenly appeared. The desire to have to children is definitely there.

But what ever who cares about white people and their feelings. Slavery and oppression you guys.

Disclaimer:
This post does not mean that all people from India are racist, unskilled and incapable of speaking full English that allows for proper conversations to take place.

edit on 3-5-2014 by JustACoincidence because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-5-2014 by JustACoincidence because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha

You can't force somebody to fancy another person; if you are attracted to somebody it's because your body and mind is telling you so. There is no promotion of anything and like ihavenoaccount said, what do you suggest? Chuck all immigrants? Strip all brown and black people of their British passport??? Tell kids to only marry those that match their skin colour? But this is going way off topic and I apologise to the OP.

I totally agree with your first statement. Seems like it’s being promoted as the best alternative. Could you imagine a commercial that promoted white couples being together and having children? I can’t remember exactly but a European or Scandinavian country is doing this. Making white people much more aware of what’s happening is a good start. In the end it’s up to white people to start making more babies.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: sk0rpi0n
somebody brought up race mixing. I wouldnt say it is immoral or unethical as humans of all races are designed to mix. It isnt racist for a man to consciosly choose a woman of his own race and is most natural. Also, it isnt a abomination to mix and itt certainly isnt going to cause a genocide as some fear irrationally. It boils down tto individal choice

I agree, interracial couples aren’t even an issue here. It was just used to romanticize the disappearance of white people.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   

They would not be disappearing! They would be evolving! Only if you consider a pale complextion the be all end all of a race is it dissappearing!

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: vasaga

If you're actually saying that black people are no longer under the effects of history, you're simply wrong. Even after slavery was abolished, the black people needed to start from scratch. They were always left at a disadvantage. Since then they started off poor. Unlike the white, they couldn't afford the same schools, they needed to do crappier jobs, and other social circumstances dictate that long after that generation. The effects are still seen today. There are a lot more poor blacks than whites. Not because whites are smarter, but because blacks didn't start in the same place as whites.

Yeah. You're right that modern white people highly likely didn't have anything to do with what happened. But how many of them are actually standing up in support of blacks? People need to stop with this black/white crap and unite
to overthrow parasitic governments that simply use divide and conquer.

Waa waa waaa Call the whambalance

Sorry Black people are not barred from schools. Black kids should put down there rap music and get rid of that chip off there shoulder and STUDY!

STUDY STUDY STUDY!

I know a few poor blacks who studied EARNED scholarships and when to good university's now have good jobs.

So stop blaming evil whitey get off your moaning self pitting back sides and DO SOMETHING WITH YOUR LIFE!

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyersFan

originally posted by: calstorm
here in the United states I see a lot of Hispanic vs. Black racism.

When I lived in Japan the Asian folks hated all the other Asian folks ... Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese, etc ... they all hated each other but they REALLY hated the Koreans. I dont know why the Koreans were looked down on so much, but they were the one group that all the other Asians just turned their noses at. I never could get a straight answer as to why ...

Maye they thought Koreans were all crazy like this guy?

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Tea but in the hood only the best and brightest really have a good chance at making it. The average person has very little chance.

posted on May, 3 2014 @ 03:42 PM
link   
The title of this thread speaks volumes, "Black and White racism". Anyway, any person can be a racist, bigot or what have you. As far as I'm concerned to answer your question about the difference, it's very simple. Slavery, it gives people a platform to become for lack of a better phrase, Moral Police, particularly when speaking of someone who is Caucasian. The reality is that many African-Americans are in fact racist, just as many other people are also racist. The thing that irks me most us the discussion on who is more racist. It's absolutely ridiculous and brings out the worst in everyone involved. That's only my opinion, of course.
edit on 12/29/13 by KingKao because: Grammatical Error

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join