It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former NASA Scientist: Global Warming is Nonsense

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: JesusChristwins

Think of how many millions are being invested every year for the "green technology", how many taxes the countries pay for the carbon dioxide they produce and consider who owns the great "green technology" works like the huge turbines and huge areas with heat storage devices.

As far as i know, every year a greater percentage of the global GDP is related to the "green technology", every year countries pay higher taxes for the carbon dioxide they produce and every year more "green technology" devices are being established around the world.

That easily NWO can guide the economies world wide and treat them the way NWO wants simply by creating a global warming myth

I'm not saying ALL the climate change is man-made...

But do you really believe that the "millions" "as far as you know" in green tech comes anywhere to comparing to the trillions of profit from oil, coal, natural gas, etc. ???

If the NWO really are the evil geniuses some ATSers believe them to be, they are being awfully stupid not to be controlling fossil fuels supply and profits.

If that's the NWO people are sooooo afraid of, then I don't see dangerous--just total morons.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Misapplication of science has occurred before. Lets look at two examples. Eugenics. Darwin was science. What followed was not science. Eugenics led to force sterilizations in the US. In Nazi Germany, it led to the idea of genocide of entire groups of humans.
Example two, hydrogenated vegetable oils. Based largely on speculation and very limited studies, hydrogenated food oils were promoted as being heart healthy. This was promoted as science. Now with accurate and detailed studies completed, we know science tells us hydrogenated oils should never be consumed.
Science tells us there has been an increase in carbon dioxide in the atmosphere, and this is most likely due to deforestation and burning of carbon fuels. This is pretty much where science on the issue ends.
First, we need to ascertain if this is a problem, or not a problem. Science tells us carbon dioxide reaches an equilibrium with the oceans in about 100 years, which argues against runaway increases in carbon dioxide in the future. The global birth rate is sharply declining, which also leads to the belief there are not too many humans on earth.
Just as the work of Darwin was misused, and toxic food oils were promoted, we get all kinds of bizarre speculation from the Warmists. Lets consider where the Warmists have tried to lead us. Carbon taxes increase costs of food. When the cost of food is increased, people on the economic margins in MANY countries will starve. If the US, Australia, Canada and other food exporting countries have increased cost of food production, it will cause human starvation. Lets consider nuclear power. Nuclear power plants are probably the greatest threat to human life on earth. There is a good thread on ATS regarding the sailors on the USS Reagan who were near Fukushima for humanitarian relief.
If we can find alternatives to carbon fuels that are less expensive, that is fine. Raising the cost of energy is not ok, based on what we know today.

Global Warming is used as a stalking horse to promote hidden agendas - nuclear power, increased taxes, and vegetarianism. I had a well educated man from India tell me the US had to stop eating beef because cow farts contributed to Global Warming. When I told him India needed to kill their cattle herds first because India has three times the number of US cattle, he was silent. After cattle, what would be next? Hogs, chickens, humans?

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Matt1951
Global Warming is used as a stalking horse to promote hidden agendas - nuclear power, increased taxes, and vegetarianism. I had a well educated man from India tell me the US had to stop eating beef because cow farts contributed to Global Warming. When I told him India needed to kill their cattle herds first because India has three times the number of US cattle, he was silent. After cattle, what would be next? Hogs, chickens, humans?

So you don't think rise in population should be of any concerns to us?

As for your friend from India, they have about 3 times population what we have, so I would call it even.

I've recently on different discussion quoted Duke University professor and 2012 Nobel Prize winner in biochemistry Robert Lefkowitz, and I believe his quote should be mentioned here as well:

“The force of concerted campaigns to discredit scientific fact” are a harmful foe to climate science and vaccinations."

He was talking about use of religion to discredit science, and this topic is good indicator how easy people jump on 'there is no danger' conclusion. Kind of reminds me of 'there is no indicators that shows that human activity made change in lead pollution', yet all data shows that we made huge mess.

edit on 28-4-2014 by SuperFrog because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chamberf=6
a reply to: JesusChristwins

If the NWO really are the evil geniuses some ATSers believe them to be, they are being awfully stupid not to be controlling fossil fuels supply and profits.

Oil and fossil fuels won't last forever. On the other hand, "Green Technology" and Energy is infinite. They are always one step ahead of us, don't you think they have already think of the correct question you make? I believe they have thought it many decades ago and so on so on...

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: SuperFrog

People on this planet have nothing to do with Climate Change. It's a Solar Cycle. Why can't peoplw get that into their heads?

Why do they continue to believe the scammers?

If Climate Change was to do with people then why are the other planets heating up? Are there huge Alien Civilizations out there with the same problems as us?

Mars may be going through a period of climate change - new findings from NASA's Mars Odyssey orbiter suggest

Martian Ice Shrinking Dramatically

These bloody Martians and their fossil fuel rockets!!

Prediction of a global climate change on Jupiter

Don't know what you call the Alien race of Jupiter. Maybe Ejuptians?

Pluto is undergoing global warming, researchers find. October 9, 2002

That stupid Disney dog farting again!

The Whole Solar System Is Going Through Global Warming

Now I wonder why that is??? Could it be because of the Sun's Solar Cycle? No it couldn't be. That would mean the Scientists falsified their research like omitting data from the Medieval Period!

They wouldn't lie to us to gain more control and money would they?

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: Everlastingknowitall

Honestly, there is no debate that the output of the sun in its last full cycle in the late 90's and early 2000's put out more energy

Well there's no debate about that because it's just not so.

Can you provide a better link to this graph? I'm not doubting you, but I would like to see a chart that explains what specific wavelengths they charted for this?

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

wait...you said. "I wonder how the climate change camp will try to spin this one..."

You mean that you wonder how thousands of credentialed, legitimate, well respected, highly intelligent, diligent and thorough scientists will react to "one" guy with a differing opinion? hmmmmm

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Dorrell

and you said "People on this planet have nothing to do with Climate Change. It's a Solar Cycle. Why can't peoplw get that into their heads?

Why do they continue to believe the scammers? "

So...again the thousands of scientists who actually have degrees and have studied this stuff their entire life and came to the conclusion that man is causing the earth the warm are scammers? Every single one of them is in on a conspiracy just so they can get more government funded grants to continue working and living the good life. You are saying that you are smarter than they are? Got it.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   

No one is telling that climate changes is not natural process, scientist are just pointing out that we are speeding change and making it worst.

You got whole science message wrong....

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

and you said "People on this planet have nothing to do with Climate Change. It's a Solar Cycle. Why can't peoplw get that into their heads?

Why do they continue to believe the scammers? "

So...again the thousands of scientists who actually have degrees and have studied this stuff their entire life and came to the conclusion that man is causing the earth the warm are scammers? Every single one of them is in on a conspiracy just so they can get more government funded grants to continue working and living the good life. You are saying that you are smarter than they are? Got it.

So you are saying Scientists paid for by the Government are correct in what they are saying? Hmmm!

How about the other side of the coin where hundreds of Scientists with loads of degrees under their belts and have also studied this all their lives only to have their grants revoked by the Governments are all lying?

The public has been led to believe that increased carbon dioxide from human activities is causing a greenhouse effect that is heating the planet.

But carbon dioxide comprises only 0.035% of our atmosphere and is a very weak greenhouse gas. Although it is widely blamed for greenhouse warming, it is not the only greenhouse gas, or even the most important. Water vapor is a strong greenhouse gas and accounts for at least 95% of any greenhouse effect. Carbon dioxide accounts for only about 3%, with the remainder due to methane and several other gases.

Not only is carbon dioxide's total greenhouse effect puny, mankind's contribution to it is minuscule.

The overwhelming majority (97%) of carbon dioxide in the earth's atmosphere comes from nature, not from man. Volcanoes, swamps, rice paddies, fallen leaves, and even insects and bacteria produce carbon dioxide, as well as methane. According to the journal Science (Nov. 5, 1982), termites alone emit ten times more carbon dioxide than all the factories and automobiles in the world.

Global Warming, Global Myth

You see! Scientists that have been struck off for exposing the Global Warming Lies have nothing to gain. But on the other hand scientist you talk about have a lot to gain. Money, jobs and a nice quiet life on their yacht's!

During the Ordovician Period, the carbon dioxide level
was 12 times what it is today, and the earth was in an Ice Age.

Brrr no that can't be true?!

Everyone knows the sun heats the earth, but the public is generally unaware that the sun's heat is not uniform. Solar radiation is affected by disturbances on the surface of the sun, called "sunspots," which correspond to the sun's 11-year magnetic cycle. There are also several solar cycles of longer duration.

Superimposed, these cycles might augment or cancel each other. There are also periods when sunspots "crash," or almost disappear, which can lead to dramatic cooling of the earth for several decades. This is what happened 400 years ago during the Maunder Minimum, which was the coldest part of the Little Ice Age.

During one 30-year period during the Maunder Minimum only about 50 sunspots were observed, compared to a typical 40-50 thousand.

The argument that a warmer climate will bring more violent weather
can only be made by people who have no knowledge. The global warming alarm is dressed up as science, but it is not science. It is propaganda.

Lot's of Propaganda, Lies and Falsified data result in the Carbon Tax Scam / Global Warming Lie!

GOT IT???????

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: SuperFrog

No one is telling that climate changes is not natural process, scientist are just pointing out that we are speeding change and making it worst.

We are not speeding up change! Humans have NOTHING to do with Solar Activity!

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Climate Change has become more of a religion than a science. The scientists decrying our boiling/frozen doom are on the payrolls of governments and corporations that are pushing this nonsense...

Even the co-founder of Greenpeace has come out against this new belief system:

Greenpeace co-founder: No scientific proof humans are dominant cause of warming climate

If there is any man-made warming, I suggest it stems from the tons of hot air and greenhouse gases being spewed by those that continue to push this as science...

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 11:56 AM
link   

You really have to ignore all what we humans are doing to planet to accept that 'it is just solar activity'.

As for global warming not slowing - check this article: www.skepticalscience.com...

If you like to see more details about it: www.classzone.com...

You can still believe that we have nothing to do with it, even all data show we do. For some strange reason I believe more experts in the field than you...

As mentioned in first post, there is ongoing action to hide scientist reports... wonder why...

Jon Stewart in joke ask the same...

thedailyshow.cc.com...

edit on 28-4-2014 by SuperFrog because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Again, global warming can not be proved or disproved. The debate is a distraction from bigger man made problems in the world.

We are destroying this planet and many of us who actually care about the health of the planet get distracted over things like the GW debate.

The is no debate that humans are destroying planet Earth.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   

I disagree. There are scientists from all over the world in every country. Are you saying that all of those scientists are in on the scam? What you are saying there is that every scientist who says this is lying for some type of gain. That's a pretty big conspiracy. Thousands of scientists and hundreds of thousands of support personnel ..maybe millions of people in on this conspiracy? That's pretty far fetched, don't ya think?

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dorrell

originally posted by: SuperFrog

We are not speeding up change! Humans have NOTHING to do with Solar Activity!

True, humans have nothing to do with solar activity but also true that humans do have an effect on our climate and atmosphere with our pollution.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Matt1951
Misapplication of science has occurred before.

I think lead gasoline would be a better example. 'real scientists' said lead vapor was perfectly safe.

originally posted by: Dorrell
a reply to: SuperFrog

It's a Solar Cycle. Why can't peoplw get that into their heads?

No it isn't, solar energy can't possibly account for the warming trend as it exceeds the amount of energy from the sun.

Saying it's "solar energy" 'sounds' intelligent, and reasonable but the science just doesn't support it.
edit on 28-4-2014 by DerbyGawker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Bilk22

Right on, dude!
It's humorous, isn't it xD

Indeed it is getting warmer (right now. Although the early winter feeling here says otherwise! LOL), I want to know how the matchstick of man will hold a flame to the cold age Earth has sticking it's nose 'round the proverbial corner!
Warming (and cooling) is practically a non-issue. Really. (Your graph, and others, being the case in point)

That behemoth, the ice-age cometh, I hope you've stocked the hot-chocy.

The bigger issue is pollution... I want to know what the big knobs are doing about that. How have big corporations helped to allay this true concern? What have our governments done to stave the pattern of malpractice with concern to our LIMITED resources? What legislation's are in place to ensure the well-being of our home? The only four walls we have; Earth.
Not a single blooming thing, Nige. Well, it does effing seem that way.
Unless, of course, corruption and greed are the magickal faeries of general fix-er-uppas :/ Let me know when I can stop holding my breath.

Strange how climate deniers are demonized as polluters yet the AGW theory, having the most support (like from government and other corporations) should potentially be able to stop the issue in it's tracks, flip it and reverse it, it's yourfriminifisdamyancomeon

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 01:29 PM
link   
My belief is that climate change is being engineered to free up the rest of farmable land trapped under ice sheets so that we can feed the coming 15 billion souls since genocide to maintain a manageable population and forced sterilization of people who can't control themselves is such a 'bad' thing.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jimjolnir
a reply to: Bilk22
Right on, dude!

Again, Bilk22's graph is terribly dated. Please see this post by mc_squared that tears it apart.

Also, see eManym's post just after that.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join