It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A question to all masons.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 12:44 PM
link   
You See I got the Qi to Set you Free.
It Ain't no Mystery from History,
I Slice through the Mist of the Trees,
With my Knees as I Please.

It's like I'm Bumpin Spiritual Keys of Kane to the Brain,
for these Kids with Ease like it Cheese you better Believe!

I got that Fix to Cross the Styx,
that's how I get my Kicks with Wicks,
in this Mix of the Nix.

I can't Help It, I can't Stop, I'm an Addict of Gettin to the Top!
I'm Spreadin it All Over while Under Cover, Hey where the Cops?

Fight Club? More like the Sight of Love.
Tyler Durden He's the Burden,
Those Inner Twins Might overcome Sin,
You only need to Know One Rule # to Begin,
You Tell Everyone you See to Win!

Like Ichabod Crane I Feel Like I'm Loosin my Head to the Deadless Horse Man!

Alright I'll cut it short there... Was really fun couldn't let it disappear had to post it!
I Heard it all from the 'Rad Radio of Radial Radicalism'. Just FYI....
edit on 4/26/2014 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Ok before I take off for a bit I gotta leave a little bit, I just can't help it.

Although I said "Unitarian Illuminati", I wasn't exactly referring to the already established traditions of Unitarianism exactly, because often those linked groups simply don't overcome the nitty'n'gritty terminology hurdle and still remain in the Herd that Never Heard El.

Let's go with the most general sense of the word :

from Modern Latin unitarius (1650s), from Latin unitas (see unity) + -ian.

Unity?
Unitas?
Unite Us?
You Knight Us Johnny Unitas!
John Doe?? That's Johnny U I thought YOU Knew??? See how Far I Threw in One Hew of the Yew??

John Constantine Unitas (/juːˈnaɪtɨs/; May 7, 1933 – September 11, 2002), known as Johnny Unitas or "Johnny U", and nicknamed "The Golden Arm", was an American professional American football player in the 1950s through the 1970s. He spent the majority of his career playing for the Baltimore Colts.

UniTus? Uni Tusk?
Check the Clues in this Varsity of the One and Only Varmint, if you seek to Pursues the Tissues and Relieve Your Issues in order to Issue Across that Holy Suez from Without to Within and Back Again.

You Hear it through the Horn of "Uni Twos".
See that's Uni Vs. = One Vs Itself?
Fight Club or the Sight of Love?
Your Life, Your Choice!
Listen to your Inner Voice!

Now I gotta go Schmooze my "Lady in Red" if I seek to Ever Improve my Interests in [unsaid].

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: misscurious

I came here because I like the idea of aliens and UFOs.

The rest of my lodge have no idea about ats. Mostly because they're about 30 years older than me, and they have better things to do and don't care about conspiracy theories. To be honest, I don't believe in most of them.

But since being here and joining Masonry, I've had interesting chats with fellow masons and enjoy reading the misconceptions of Masonry by the general public who believe it to be like Hollywood films, etc. couldn't be further from the truth.

And no secret words or hidden symbols in posts from me. There's no genuine way to verify a real mason on a forum as all of masonry is available on the internet anyway. But I am quite positive who is and is not a mason from the tone of their writing and their attitude to other very silly misconceptions about masonry.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Sacri

I made an account and joined after several months of watching and reading threads to say this... I'm pretty sure I know exactly how you feel, I have had this strong sense of the same thing lately. Why I figured masons would know what the hell im going through, I don't know. it just seems like they would have to answers to such a mysterious phenomenon...... but I guess you could consider me one of the "observers". that word makes so much sense to me when looking at it from my perspective...

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Sacri

So a telepathic warning from "The Elders" who have been indulging in self-observation via almost Astral means are saying, "forget about that, that's not for you.........yet!!!" ???

Just follow their wishes, it's not nefarious or malevolent, it's actually for your own good...
Because eventually certain questions you seek to find the answers too will be answered by "They" who wish to hurt your journey!!!

Stick with the mundane for now, when dots begin to connect is when you will be "given the nod"

Hope that makes sense, with a nod and a wink

Peace Sacri!!!

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Is this the go-to thread for all questions on things Masonic now? If so, maybe someone who knows can answer - does a step/stair have any relevance in Masonic teaching, and if so where did the idea come from?
Thanks in advance.

B x

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Hey Guys..

I just couldn't resist chiming in here.I have read a few threads about Freemasons on here getting exceptionally defensive about the true nature of the organisation (a red flag straight away)

I would just like to say..yes, freemasonary has done charitable work and i'm sure a few out there will speak well of them and i'm sure there are members who have been brought into the Brotherhood, to be seen to be working for the greater good.It is a compartmentalised structure so those at lower levels do not know what is going on the level above them,let alone at the top.

So for those that maybe Masons and are actually geniune or un informed what i want to say is not an attack against you (good on you for being charitable)

What is actually going on at the core of Masonary, as well as many off shoot groups is satanic including all the rest of the twisted rituals/practices i care not to mention.

It is glaringly obvious that, to anyone with eyes to see and ears to hear, that what i mentioned in my previous sentence is the case.Well judging by the vote on "is ATS infiltrated by shills" thread, that many people are clueing up to the true nature of this site,albeit if they are sort of along the right lines...the right lines being this site is run by Masons!!

I mentioned the compartmentalised pyramid structure,well, once you do some searching and study you can find out where the loyalties of this organisation truly lie,when you go beyond the peak of the pyramid (check out the link provided for this i.e. Wes Penre.com)

If you are in any doubt about what i have said,please read the other link i have provided.

(the below link is not showing please check Wes Penre.com)

www.google.cz... QjCNEpfAq71UFgnAz31aW6zAUJ9MIEyw&bvm=bv.65788261,d.ZWU

www.atlanteanconspiracy.com...

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: beansidhe
Is this the go-to thread for all questions on things Masonic now? If so, maybe someone who knows can answer - does a step/stair have any relevance in Masonic teaching, and if so where did the idea come from?
Thanks in advance.

Yes, it is representative of the winding stairway that lead to the Middle Chamber of King Solomon's Temple and is used in Masonic Lodges as a teaching device.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Buddyman
I would just like to say..yes, freemasonary has done charitable work and i'm sure a few out there will speak well of them and i'm sure there are members who have been brought into the Brotherhood, to be seen to be working for the greater good.It is a compartmentalised structure so those at lower levels do not know what is going on the level above them,let alone at the top.

Since you are obviously so well informed about how Masonry operates maybe you can tell all of us what constitutes 'the top'.

So for those that maybe Masons and are actually geniune or un informed what i want to say is not an attack against you (good on you for being charitable)

What is actually going on at the core of Masonary, as well as many off shoot groups is satanic including all the rest of the twisted rituals/practices i care not to mention.

Actually, it is an attack on everyone's intelligence to imply that there even is a Satan.

Who actually believes in fairy tale boogeymen?

www.atlanteanconspiracy.com...

Tell Eric I said 'hi'. I miss him.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: beansidhe
Thanks in advance.

Yes, it is representative of the winding stairway that lead to the Middle Chamber of King Solomon's Temple and is used in Masonic Lodges as a teaching device.

Aah, thanks Augustus. Much obliged

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Bwahaha I just went to that sight. Memories. He is the nut job that thinks ATS is run by masons and the reason he gets banned is his "truth".

Masonic hand signs. From everyone.

posted on May, 4 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Buddyman
Well, when someone calls me all sorts of names and accuses me or my group of wrongdoing based solely on conjecture, I do get defensive, like any sane person would.

I would just like to say..yes, freemasonary has done charitable work and i'm sure a few out there will speak well of them and i'm sure there are members who have been brought into the Brotherhood, to be seen to be working for the greater good.

This seems to imply that you think only a few are good while most are not.

It is a compartmentalised structure so those at lower levels do not know what is going on the level above them,let alone at the top.

It's not that compartmentalized nor is our knowledge of the hierarchy based upon the fabled "low level" or "high level".

This also infers to me that you think only people with malevolent agendas make it to become our leaders. From my personal experience with the various leaders in Masonry, I greatly disagree.

So let's get this straight, only high level Masons know what goes on in the "core of Masonry", but yet you know as a non-Mason? Doesn't that seem hypocritical and completely illogical?

I am a member of a variety of Masonic groups and I have yet to see anything Satanic. In fact, the more I progress and advance, the more I find evidence that contradicts the arguments of anti-Masons.

I mentioned the compartmentalised pyramid structure,well, once you do some searching and study you can find out where the loyalties of this organisation truly lie,when you go beyond the peak of the pyramid (check out the link provided for this i.e. Wes Penre.com)

Our loyalties are not divided nor are we forced to divide them. It's only the ignorant outsiders who attempt to place a wedge where no divide existed. Also, your first link doesn't work and my computers software warned me against the site which leads me to believe there is some malware or poor code on the site that can lead to further computer issues.

posted on May, 6 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Is there any mention of "nehushtin" in the 25th degree...???
AASR... ???

posted on Nov, 22 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   
The back and forth is boring and the same on every thread. So, at the risk of being simarily attacked, let me ask: if the masons have been controlling stuff for so long, would there be a bit more of, well, control by now? Instead of the anti-masonic "they hide amoung us doing nefarious things" thing, would masons, by now, kind of do whatever is on the agenda without having to hide? Just a thought.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Thesubstitute

I'm trying!!

Can't you give me a break? I was just raised!!

seriously though...I am not sure I know much of meditation and multiple observers...frankly I am terrible at meditation because my mind is way too busy. But as far as our nefarious plots go...the one I DO know about is the MM who put onion in ham/bean soup

I mean who does that?
edit on 24-11-2014 by KyoZero because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I'm not a Mason. My Dad was and some guys I work with are. The Masons indeed do a lot of stuff for charity. Most if not all the things they do are good for society.

But what they call the Illuminati is the evil part that most run of the mill Masons don't know about.

For example. The P2 lodge in Italy that has members like Henry Kissinger, The Vatican and the Italian Mafia is a hell of an evil institution. They are criminals and murderers. They conduct some really nasty rituals and have murdered people in the most horrific ways. They are what people call the Illuminati.

Illuminati Freemasons were the ones behind the Jack The Ripper murders in London 1888. Winston Churchill's Father was one of the Jack The Rippers! They worked for the Royal Family at the time contracted to kill the Prostitutes Blackmailing the Royals. The Masonic Rippers killed these women on the behest of the Royals using Masonic ritual.

Ok without rambling on too much it's easy to see there are at least 2 variances of the Masons. The good ones that my Father and Work Colleagues are part of and the Bad ones that perform Satanic Ritual Killings and acts of Terrorism!

Obviously the Masonic members here in ATS are not part of the evil Illuminati but rather are a part of the normal Run of the Mill Masonic institution!

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Tedgoat
The Illuminati is not a part of Freemasonry. You should realize that Propaganda Due lost its charter back in the 70s and are not considered a part of Freemasonry anymore.

You're theorizing about "Jack the Ripper" and Freemasonry. How were those murders related to "Masonic ritual"?

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: KSigMason
The Illuminati is not a part of Freemasonry. You should realize that Propaganda Due lost its charter back in the 70s and are not considered a part of Freemasonry anymore.

You're theorizing about "Jack the Ripper" and Freemasonry. How were those murders related to "Masonic ritual"?

The Illuminati is not the original Freemasonry. It never was. It hijacked Freemasonry to get into world Politics and Banking. The Illuminati hides behind Freemasonry.

And as far as the Ripper murderers go it is said the Rippers mutilated the Women using masonic Ritual because they were Masons.

This violence later to be called as the Jack the Ripper murders was actually part of a political conspiracy and committed by Masons. There is evidence that the Masons committed other murders including the famous murders of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart and Captain William Morgan, both of whom were thought to have committed treachery against the Freemasons.

And I would suggest the Illuminati Masons. Or an evil part of the Freemasons. Most Freemason lodges distance themselves from the Illuminati Freemason lodges such as P2. The P2 (Propaganda Due) lodge is not an example of true Freemasonry! That's for sure. Even the evil Terrorist group Mossad is highly involved with the Illuminati P2 lodge along with Kissinger, The Vatican, Rothschilds, Rockefellers and the infamous Mafia. Even Silvio Berlusconi was a member of the P2 lodge along with the leaders of Israel.

Obviously these Illuminati P2 lodges have nothing to do with the original Freemasonry. Except to say that they are hiding behind Freemasonry.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 06:51 AM
link   

I really think you should run your ideas by your dad and your buddies who are masons. That way the ignorant look you get will be much better understood then it could be conveyed on an internet forum. Please, dismount your unicorn, place the remainder of your fairy dust in the vault, and go back to reality.

posted on Nov, 24 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   
The Illuminati didn't infiltrate Freemasonry. This theory you're parroting goes back to the 1782 Congress of Wilhelmsbad: www.travelingtemplar.com...

And as far as the Ripper murderers go it is said the Rippers mutilated the Women using masonic Ritual because they were Masons.

How so? What exactly about the murders was Masonic?

And I would suggest the Illuminati Masons.

No such title exists.

Most Freemason lodges distance themselves from the Illuminati Freemason lodges such as P2.

Because they lost their charter back in the 70s so they are not Masonic.

Except to say that they are hiding behind Freemasonry.

Except they're not.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join