It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to access masonic texts.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   
In our top heavy mind-state we forgot how powerful our "state" is...our vibration.

When you are paranoid about certain connections..You give those the power that want to dominate you.

Everything that is imaginable exists right now. So you have the power to determine which reality will be yours.

So dont let symbology fool you. Unless it represents your highest joy.

There is a war going on that uses symbols to create states which cloud the fact that you are in charge right now.
Be aware.
Don´t let the reflective System tell you that "what is real" determines your future. What determines your future is not "what is real"..it is how you feel.

Your feeling is the product of all your powers.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: kauskau

I am similar to you. I am dominant in my reflective system...but right now all my guides and teachers are bringing me to point where i understand that sometimes my reflective system can grow and learn more when it stops being dominant.

By "reflective" you mean "reflection" as in "thinking about something".
"Reflecting on the matter", etc.

Here is a good description of what I am doing:

1) Use Intuition to 'download data' quickly.

Intuition is the ability to acquire knowledge without inference or the use of reason.[1] The word intuition comes from Latin verb intueri which is usually translated as to look inside or to contemplate.[2] Intuition is thus often conceived as a kind of inner perception, sometimes regarded as real lucidity or understanding. Cases of intuition are of a great diversity, however processes by which they happen typically remain mostly unknown to the thinker, as opposed to our view of rational thinking.

Intuition provides views, understandings, judgements, or beliefs that we cannot in every case empirically verify or rationally justify. For this reason, it has been not only a subject of study in psychology, but also a topic of interest in various religions and esoteric domains, as well as a common subject of writings.[3] The right brain is popularly associated with intuitive processes such as aesthetic or generally creative abilities.[4][5][6] Some scientists have contended that intuition is associated with innovation in scientific discovery.[7]

2) Apply Reason to sort out data and cull it down to something manageable. Certain ideas are unreasonable and I won't bother posting those, they are discarded. Good ideas lead to...

3) Insight which brings explanations.

In psychology, insight occurs when a solution to a problem presents itself quickly and without warning.[2] It is the sudden discovery of the correct solution following incorrect attempts based on trial and error.[3]

It's not a coincidence that to start the process you use "Intuition", because you pay in Tuition to get ∩.
edit on 4/24/2014 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   
"By "reflective" you mean "reflection" as in "thinking about something".
"Reflecting on the matter", etc. "

-> yes and no. I mean: whenever you see a structure or a symbol that can be reflected you are narrowing your field of possibility. There is no way of NOT limiting your "possibility net". So the only way to determine if this limitation serves you is to feel if it gives you a positive feeling. ...an expansive feeling.

I don´t know what you are doing. Maybe you feel joy doing that. But when i filter your energy through my system i feel that your "power to forget" is not fully appreciated.

NOW is the place where all power begins. There is no symbol and no connection which determines this NOW unless you want it to be a quality of this now.
edit on 24-4-2014 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
You are the infinite

Feel it

dont think it

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: kauskau

But right now in this time the best way of connection to your highest possibilty is to shut down this "search mechanism for symbolical structures" as best as you can..

Please don't take this post in a negative way, I don't mean it like that, but should defend myself I believe.

I disagree wholeheartedly with this specific quoted statement. I'm "Remembering" finally! Forgetting isn't going to help learn or grow, it will probably hinder it. All symbolism is language, and I will always search for answers to my questions, if only others were so inclined!

Only I know the best route of connection for me. Examine my writings objectively and find anything comparable, no one else is making "Connections" of this quality or quantity anywhere on the entire Internet. Clearly I'm doing it right, it's far too fruitful. It's not perfect by any means, but I have literally no competition currently to make me look poor either.

There is nothing wrong with what I'm doing. It doesn't hurt me or anyone in any way, in fact I'm convinced teaching others what I discover helps them in many ways. The only negative side effect is the way people unfairly treat me as a result of my writings. Like by inferring something must be wrong with what I'm doing, or that something must be wrong with me personally. I cannot control what others think or say, but I know it's simply untrue.

They say "Life's not a Race", well almost - it's actually a "Raise of Rays".
I can't quit now. I won't shut down. I'm almost home!

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I understand.

But one thing: the quality of "forget" does not let you forget..You can not forget things. The problem is : the mind things it needs to overburden itself with information. The mind is not the "memory place"...Its a misconception. The mind is just a tuning tool. (like a radio)

But as long as you feel good: Home is here.

edit on 25-4-2014 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Sacri
Note these are not questions regarding Masonry, but more so with things that I believe would be revealed through the learning process of Masonry.

Then that is not a question, it is more of a confirmation bias. If you ask questions with preconceived notions in your mind then you are not really going to like any answers that do not correlate with your notion.

If you have a true question/s ask them.

A valid point raised, I do not hold onto these things as a preconceived. I am merely at a point where certain questions have to be explained or even if not explained but I might get a nudge. I have peeled and kept peeling the onion and I believe im at warning signs.

Edit- I just read through all the posts and muzzleflash that is the first time I have understood you.

namaste
~sacri~

edit on 25-4-2014 by Sacri because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2014 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Saurus

Sorry for the double post I am on my phone.

What about 3 and 9 ?

I may have missed your point completely however that is my awnser

Namaste
~sacri~
edit on 25-4-2014 by Sacri because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join