It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to access masonic texts.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Sacri
If you sent me one and I missed, I apologize. I don't often check my inbox. If you haven't, you can send me anything and I will try to answer in the best way I can.

a reply to: kauskau
I am me.

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
But I love those days. It makes me laugh.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I hear that Compactor
of the Compact,
it's an Exotic Star.

An exotic star is a compact star

Compact as used in politics may refer broadly to a pact or treaty;

A compactor is a machine or mechanism used to reduce the size of waste material or soil through compaction.

Hey that "Exotic Star" is only found by looking through my Spiritual Chandra X-Ray Observatory to discover the secret of Chandra's Heart.

In Hinduism, Chandra (Sanskrit चन्द्र lit, Telugu చంద్ర Tamil சந்திரன். "shining")[1] is a lunar deity and a Graha. Chandra is also identified with the Vedic Lunar deity Soma (lit. "juice").[2] The Soma name refers particularly to the juice of sap in the plants and thus makes the Moon the lord of plants and vegetation.[1]

In Vedic astrology Chandra represents brain and mind, emotions, sensitivity, softness, imagination, queen and mother.

What's this??

Chandra (and the gem supposedly on the forehead of a statue of his at Somanath) plays an important role in one of the first novel-length mystery stories in English, The Moonstone.

The Moonstone

The Moonstone (1868) by Wilkie Collins is a 19th-century British epistolary novel, generally considered the first detective novel in the English language.

The Moonstone of the title is a diamond (not to be confused with the semi-precious moonstone gem). It gained its name from its association with the Hindu god of the moon, Shiva. Originally set in the forehead of a sacred statue of the god at Somnath, and later at Benares, it was said to be protected by hereditary guardians on the orders of Vishnu, and to wax and wane in brilliance along with the light of the moon.

That's the "Diamond in the Rough" I find when I mine my mind!
Those wiki's are really interesting. Now wasn't that fun?
Enjoy!

edit on 4/24/2014 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Saurus

why should i use the word "shoe"???? Obviously you use a word for reality which is the most general description.
A shoe is not generel.

Why do i use the word mirror?

1. Because thats the mechanism of reality how i perceive it (believing is seeing)
2. because a mirror can mirror all kind of things that are imaginable (a shoe...a door..a person....a subject, an object..)
3. Because reality is able to reflect Things without being seen as itself (you can not see a mirror..you can only see the reflection in the mirror..thats why "mirror" is the most general word for reality i can imagine"...buddists call it "nothingness but this word does not describe the mechanics of it)

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 12:00 PM
link   

A shoe is akin to a mirror why?
Because there are two of them perhaps?
Think of any other reasons?

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

If you want to see reality as a shoe...Go for it.. ( i dont understand what you are asking)
edit on 24-4-2014 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: kauskau

If you want to see reality as a shoe...Go for it.. ( i dont understand what you are asking)

It's the secret of the Yin-Yang (Pair of You's).

Take off a shoe.
Hold it in a mirror, what do you see?
The other shoe!

What's at the bottom of your Shoe?
Your 'Sole'!

sole 1 (sōl)
n.
1. The underside of the foot.
2. The underside of a shoe or boot, often excluding the heel.
3. The part on which something else rests while in a vertical position, especially:
a. The bottom surface of a plow.
b. The bottom surface of the head of a golf club.

And *drum roll*...

1. Being the only one:

Because there is only "One Soul", and that is U (horseshoe-magnetism-parabola).
You know the Deity Shu ??

Shu (/ʃuː/; meaning "emptiness" and "he who rises up")

And what's Shu holding? A "U" ???

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I didn't even realize how wicked that was till I read over it again.
Thanks everyone for compelling those wacky scryings today.
Watch out!!!

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 01:12 PM
link   

If you want to see reality as a shoe...

Because it is smelly and most of the inhabitants are covered in fungus?

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 01:48 PM
link   

i see what you are doing there

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Thank you!
It's very fun to play that way, mostly because it's heavily improvised.
So it's also like a gamble and risky, and I don't quite know how it turns out till I hit post.

You can do that with pretty much anything and from dozens of angles of approach (and it somehow adds up consistently as you make jumps to other layers of the 'cosmic onion').

So if we continued this line of research we would get themes such as "resting on, alone, 'U' references," etc.
But in each layer it would add additional connects that web out from that nexus.
So it's a "Web of Webs".

Check this out:

Web?
We Be a Wee Bee ?

web (n.)
Old English webb "woven fabric, woven work, tapestry," from Proto-Germanic *wabjam "fabric, web" (cognates: Old Saxon webbi, Old Norse vefr, Dutch webbe, Old High German weppi, German gewebe "web"), from PIE *webh- "to weave" (see weave (v.)).

Weave? We the Ave that Crave to Save the Day like a Raven ?

Note both words are directly connected etymologically, both contain a hidden "we" and both contain hidden "flying creature references". But it's 'web and weave'. There are tons of neat things like this everywhere, and it gets crazy as heck!

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   

I used this to merge with posts I just made half an hour ago in This Thread
just a few posts down. (I'll probably copy all of this into one of my threads soon enough as well).

The reason I linked that is so you can see the "Between the Lions - Read Between the Lines" reference.
Lying Lions Lie On ? Well Lying down or to Lay/Lie On something is to "Rest On" (Sole definition 3).

It's a bizarre circular web. I don't know how else to describe it currently, haha.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
yes!

In atlantian times the mind got very "strong" so right now it is trapped in a fractal kind of symbology. Before that time we had a third sense YOu can forever find "connections" between words and all words lead to archetypal structures...

But right now in this time the best way of connection to your highest possibilty is to shut down this "search mechanism for symbolical structures" as best as you can..

In my eyes this is the most direct way for expansion.

"A sovereign Being is not a complex one.
A sovereign Being doesn't have all of these complex systems within it, they become very simple.
Why? Because everything is integrated.
Everything becomes integrated back into a very simple angelic resonance."

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Correct you want to simplify as much as possible. I like the "God = All" formula the best because it is very simplistic and yet covers the bases sufficiently for basic communication purposes.

But as you can see above, it also is a "U2".

n = gateway entrance (n = in)
U2 = yin yang ?
U-∩ ? (You In?)
Piece of π

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Oh and this scene from "Life of Brian" - "The Shoe is the Sign!"

Monty Python knows tons of esoteric references and blends them in excellently with great humor. Sadly most people simply don't know enough to actually get all of the deep significance they 'weave' into their 'web'.
(They heard about it all from the Python of course).

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   

one question:is there a kind of "unpleasent fealing" sometimes when you are seeing this "connections"?

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   

one question:is there a kind of "unpleasent fealing" sometimes when you are seeing this "connections"?

No. It actually really fun any time I do it (euphoria).
But it is draining and you get tired as with anything else.

However, it is difficult to stay that way after months of realizing no one else notices or cares...hah.
But it's so hilarious sometimes or touching other times, it breeds synchronicity, and it is undoubtedly uncanny. It's a skill that can be improved upon but takes a lot of time to just think/question/read/investigate etc.

I've never had any overly negative spirit events because I don't fear them and I Trust God to protect me Always.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   

i know what you mean. In a way its Ecstasy. But you can be aware, if you want, that your body does not fully enjoy it. Because you don´t "ground" that mental areas..

ANd therefore it does not serve something other than just your reflect-system. (dont know if that makes sense in english)

What i mean is: there is a dominance in your reflective-system. Your reflective power. But you are more. You have also the power to act, to choose, to perceive, to experience, to learn, to grow , to transcend AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST..to forget.
Sometimes it helps your system to "send" that reflection through all systems..

They are qualities that have also a symbology but not a mental symbology like the reflective system. The power to forget lets you know that it is responsible for letting you feel the wind...letting you start fresh..letting you feel the now without connections..Which can feel very good.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   

The power to forget ...Which can feel very good.

I forgot the power to forget.
Do you remember it? Hehe.
It happens randomly usually here.

It can feel good about a lot of things, I do agree. Forgetting X's especially can be good.
But bad about others (like forgetting to pay the electric bill - that one sucks lol!).

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   
in other words: INFINITY can be expressed by all of those aspects. But the best way to express it is to let it flow through all.

For example: when you reflect much and see a lot of symbology and reflections (fractals in "meaning") ...your experience will not fully "integrate that"..

And your system will in a sense not fully enjoy it.

I am similar to you. I am dominant in my reflective system...but right now all my guides and teachers are bringing me to point where i understand that sometimes my reflective system can grow and learn more when it stops being dominant.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 05:39 PM
link   

of course...you know what i mean with forget. It can be used as a power to forget those concepts which are just made of thin air ....but still are "real" in the sense that they show connections that exist but do not "serve".

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join