It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to access masonic texts.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Been dabbling about the dark corners of the web and come across a little information..

Just go to www.freemasons-freemasonry.com...
Then go to "Masonic Education Special Projects" scroll over it and you will see something marked "Restricted Access". It will have a picture of a key beside it. Click that and it will ask for a user name and password. Then enter Username: ashlar Password: keystone
Make sure all are lower case and you will have access to thousands of secret Masonic documents!

Haven't read through them yet, but feel free to browse at your leisure

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   
is this legal lol

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: haven123
is this legal lol

From what I have seen those documents have been previously published and many have been in the public domain for years.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: haven123
is this legal lol

From what I have seen those documents have been previously published and many have been in the public domain for years.

i never looked just seems dodgy

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I am a Mason.

I can assure you, despite popular thought, Mason's don't have a vast amount of secrets. The only secrets we have are the passwords, grips, and tokens to gain access to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd degree lodges - and that has been accessible on the internet for a very long time.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: pr0ph3t
Actually these are not secret documents. One of those documents is written by an anti-Mason. All of these documents can be found on public sites as well.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: MentorsRiddle
I am a Mason.

I can assure you, despite popular thought, Mason's don't have a vast amount of secrets. The only secrets we have are the passwords, grips, and tokens to gain access to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd degree lodges - and that has been accessible on the internet for a very long time.

The secrets are not revealed to lowly masons.. you have to be in the upper echelon to gain such knowledge..

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: misscurious
The secrets are not revealed to lowly masons.. you have to be in the upper echelon to gain such knowledge..

What are the 'upper echelons' and what knowledge are they gaining?

edit on 22-4-2014 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: misscurious

Yup, as a Knight Templar, I know it all.

Err, that's what my ole lady says all the time...

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   

I am a Mason.

Sweet! What level are you?

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   

I am a Mason.

So what is considered the "Upper echelon"?

I know Mason's in their 90's who have been mason's since young men - they know nothing more than me.

I know Grand Masters who know nothing more than me.

What levels do you have to be at for further knowledge? This question is obviously rhetorical, as I have no doubt you are just repeating an ignorant quote you read elsewhere.

edit on 22-4-2014 by MentorsRiddle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I never said they were secret, i just came across a bit of info so thought id share. Masons aint really my area of interest, and im highly uneducated in such areas, just wanna keep the flow of info going is all

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Password "keystone" not working for me im afraid.

Says "Authorization Required

This server could not verify that you are authorized to access the document requested. Either you supplied the wrong credentials (e.g., bad password), or your browser doesn't understand how to supply the credentials required."

Can you not just post some of it???
edit on 22-4-2014 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Why dont you ask your fellow ATS members who are Masons? We have some

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 08:35 PM
link   
If you really want to learn about all the Masonic secrets simply find a copy of Manly P. Hall's "The Secret Teachings of All Ages." Tons of Masonic information from rituals to symbology. You'll find most of the basic information that any 32nd degree or lower would know about the core Rite.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Kroovistos

Thanks for the lesson! The Google learned me what I was unsure of..... Being a low level MM and KT, I learned alot..

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: misscurious
So you're a high level Mason?

a reply to: Kroovistos
He wrote that decades before ever joining Freemasonry. It is a book of his opinions; it's nothing official or secret. The 32nd degree is only relevant to the Scottish Rite. There's more to Freemasonry than just that branch.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Password "keystone" not working for me im afraid.

Says "Authorization Required

This server could not verify that you are authorized to access the document requested. Either you supplied the wrong credentials (e.g., bad password), or your browser doesn't understand how to supply the credentials required."

Can you not just post some of it???

Here is a list of the "secret documents"

1723 The "Post Boy" Sham Exposure
1724 The Whole Institution of Masonry
1725 The Whole Institutions of Free-Masons Opened
1725c. Institution of Free Masons
1725 The Grand Mystery of Free-Masons Discovered
1727c The Mason's Confession (Dundee Manuscript)
1730 Masonry Dissected by Samuel Prichard
1760 Three Distinct Knocks
1762 Jachin and Boaz
1802 Finch's Masonic Treatise
1826 Morgan's Exposure of Free Masonry
1831 Manual of Freemasonry by Richard Carlile

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Cheers, don't know why I cant seem to log on when it seems to work for the rest. Thanx for the info.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Why dont you ask your fellow ATS members who are Masons? We have some

And that will yield what exactly?

An anonymous person, asking another anonymous person about Masonry, a admittedly secretive organisation, about supposed long-held organisations secrets, the revealation of which is supposedly forbidden to outsiders, under punishment of ritual death or even actual death...and anonymous is suppposed to take anonymous' word that the 'facts' relayed are the whole truth and nothing but...?!

Yeah...ok, makes perfect sense.

Just checking.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join