It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to access masonic texts.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 04:50 AM
link   
For those interested, the following site provides the texts of (some of?) the actual degrees of Freemasonry. I have found it a very useful reference tool over the years.

www.brad.ac.uk...

My brother has recently become reaquainted with an old school friend who is a Freemason, as I explained to him, the only thing that they will not or cannot discuss, are the modes of recognition, most everything else is in the public domain for those curious. I should imagine if you were interested in the signs, handshakes etc, you could find those too, if you look. Never having wanted to be, or to pass myself off as, a Freemason, that doesn't interest me and, as I understand and respect the right to privacy, I feel no need to pry for the sake of it. Their role in cultural history is fascinating though.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: pr0ph3t

Why dont you ask your fellow ATS members who are Masons? We have some

And that will yield what exactly?

Have you tried it? I have not had a question yet that I was not allowed to answer.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: KilgoreTrout

I like the new look. Very stylish.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: pr0ph3t

Why dont you ask your fellow ATS members who are Masons? We have some

And that will yield what exactly?

Have you tried it? I have not had a question yet that I was not allowed to answer.

Does that mean you have never been asked the correct questions?

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: MysterX

what do you want to know?

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Does that mean you have never been asked the correct questions?

Stop being coy and ask a question if you have one. I think you do not and just want to stir the pot.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Well, asking questions using yields answers. We are a private organization, but we can share a great deal of information.

With such a pessimistic approach, why are you here?

a reply to: KilgoreTrout
Interesting site. I'll have to look at it later, but from a cursory glance, that is not the same work that my jurisdiction uses, but the general message is still there.

posted on Apr, 23 2014 @ 03:15 PM
link   

I thought it did...after all...you agree all the obtainable info AWAY from here "off-site"...is about as exact as directly asking a member or two...even former participants...to divuldge some specifics here. But..they have before...

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Not trying to stir the pot myself, but I have asked a few questions to Masons on this site via, public and private means. That have been either ignored, or misdirected away from.

Note these are not questions regarding Masonry, but more so with things that I believe would be revealed through the learning process of Masonry.

That is what appears to be certain knowledge that cannot be shared with non-members, Which I respect and understand.

Drives my passion to join even more.

Namaste
~sacri~

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Sacri

Ask me than, you may be surprised. I'll help.
Or even better yet, you could create a thread just listing them.
That way others and myself can respond and we won't off topic here.
If you do u2u me a link if you don't mind.
edit on 4/24/2014 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 04:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: misscurious

The secrets are not revealed to lowly masons.. you have to be in the upper echelon to gain such knowledge..

Actually you only have to open your mind and question and seek answers.
So actually it's better stated "Secrets are not revealed to those who do not seek to unravel them".
And "You have to think about stuff to gain such knowledge".

That's much more accurate.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 05:42 AM
link   

I am a Mason. Ask and I will answer...

P.S. The answer to life, the universe and everything is 42. But what is the question?

edit on 24/4/2014 by Saurus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sacri
Note these are not questions regarding Masonry, but more so with things that I believe would be revealed through the learning process of Masonry.

Then that is not a question, it is more of a confirmation bias. If you ask questions with preconceived notions in your mind then you are not really going to like any answers that do not correlate with your notion.

If you have a true question/s ask them.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Also I don't think there is a guarantee for learning anything specific from anything in general.

For example I was playing with derivatives and integrals and getting my bro to help me the other day, and he taught me some stuff that a handful of professional teachers were never able to explain properly to me personally (also I didn't ask the correct questions to resolve my personal problem until recently).

It's all like a random process and I think every human 'mind' must be built differently although the apparatus itself, the brain, is the same (unless injured or deformed obviously). Circumstance is a major factor, and it's always different.

So from this, I can totally understand why the vast majority of the membership here doesn't "get" my threads yet, even if they tried to read into them. Vast amounts of knowledge, questioning, seeking, self-correction, etc are required - usually.

Not in all cases of course, because through intuition and simplification processes (and a little luck), even the 'dullest bulb' can become the 'brightest light in the closet', so to speak. They just gotta 'start off on the right foot' which is an advantage not all of us are blessed with. So anyone's capable of anything yet most remain in a 'rest' state.

Gotta convert the 'potential' energy into the 'kinetic'.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   
One Question to all you masons here: what is reality for you? What are you?

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: kauskau

Reality, something tangible. Why am I here? Depends on whom you ask. For my children, I am here to provide, for my wife, I am here to love, for my friends, I am here to listen. For ATS posters, I am here to annoy. (mostly those in Jersey, but I get around)

How about you?

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: kauskau

They share the same reality with all of us.
They are regular people just like we are.

It would be impossible for it to be any other way.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Ask anything you like.
If you would like specific answers, ask specific questions. I assure you, there aren't many places with this much masonic knowledge in one place. (not me, but the smart masons here)

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
Also I don't think there is a guarantee for learning anything specific from anything in general.

Exactly. That is why I mentioned not having any preconceived notions. If you truly want to learn something you have to be prepared to accept the truth of the answer, no matter how much it may disagree with your current viewpoints.

posted on Apr, 24 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

"the same reality"...

As i quoted in the other thread...
"Reality is only a Rorschach ink-blot" (Alan Watts).

So now i know how YOU see reality.. (at least some points. I know now that you believe in an objective reality in which we "all life". And you believe that there are things that are impossible )

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join