It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KKK Forms Neighborhood Watch Group In Pennsylvania

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: SonoftheSun
a reply to: AnteBellum

I looked at the pictures from the link and I'm seriously not impressed.

A "KKK Neighborhood Watch Group". Why not? Kicking the butts of anything that isn't white is the norm..

Then we can have a "The Brothers Neighborhood Watch Group" where kicking the butts of anything that isn't colored is a cool thing..

Or how about a "Squeegee Neighborhood Watch Group". You are drugged up and broke in somewhere...not a problem. We'll kick your butt if you're not plastered though..

Or a "Alcoholic Anonymous Neighborhood Watch Group". Had a few drinks too many and broke in somewhere...meh...it happens. We forgive you.

An "Obama Neighborhood Watch Group". We heard you talked badly of your government. Get in here now and get your butt kicked..

If you find that these don't make sense, no worries. A "KKK Neighborhood Watch Group" doesn't either.

You forgot one...

The Knockout Game is only a hate crime when white people do it.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Link to PennLive

A local chapter of the Traditionalist American Knights of the Ku Klux Klan launched a neighborhood watch in the area of Ridge Road in Fairview Township in response to a recent rash of break-ins, said Frank Ancona, the organization’s imperial wizard and president.

Leadership of a local Traditional American Knights chapter contacted the organization’s headquarters in Park Hills, Mo., to find out whether the national organization would sponsor the crime watch, and Ancona said he gave the midstate “klavern” his blessing.

I think this is it.
edit on 4/22/2014 by AnteBellum because: add

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
So I guess I'm not the only one getting a distinctly "Lex Luthor" vibe from this, eh?
edit on 22-4-2014 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   
lewis black in one of his books talks about taking the hood of a kkk member during a fundraiser as they drove by...I always swore that If I saw one id take their hood....if thats what they really believe in then show their face...or ill do it for them!

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Along with all my other reasons for disliking groups such as the KKK.

I have a real issue with any group that calls their leader the Imperial Wizard.

Des

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: AfterInfinity
So I guess I'm not the only one getting a distinctly "Lex Luthor" vibe from this, eh?

This isn't the first time the KKK has patrolled areas, they even bought those highway miles that they "keep clean".

I wonder though, will they keep the noise level down from people jamming their car stereos so loud that you can't hear your TV when they go bouncing down the street?

Is there any neighborhood watch group that will take care of that problem? Listen to your music in your own car, I don't want to hear "boom boom boom" rattling my windows. And that goes for every color or race, if I want to hear your music then I will turn my radio on.

This isn't about rap, country or hard rock...it's about simply considering that people just might get annoyed with you. What's wrong with people? I can only listen to Lady Gaga or Tupac or Jason Aldean for so long until it gets me to the point I want to go rip your stereo speakers from your car and run them over.

That's the problem I would like to see taken care of. White people, black people, Hispanic people...please turn your radios down, I can't hear my TV over your music.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Destinyone

Along with all my other reasons for disliking groups such as the KKK.

I have a real issue with any group that calls their leader the Imperial Wizard.

Des

haha i know right..what is this hogwarts or something haha

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   
After seeing some of the pictures, I'm wondering if they cover their faces anymore.
Can anyone verify this for sure?

It looks like they are wearing different 'head gear' now.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: WarminIndy

I would rebut that, but it would only lead the thread downhill.
Racism is the same no matter who dishes it out and it should be treated as such and scorned.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   

I don't doubt this is real.

But the links are all "He said She said".

Confirmation is important here yes?

Where's the bannering on other websites?

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlubberyConspiracy

I would rebut that, but it would only lead the thread downhill.
Racism is the same no matter who dishes it out and it should be treated as such and scorned.

I agree with you wholeheartedly, racism in all forms is.

However, I stand by what I say about race baiting. And this is why I say it about our president...

We were told he could be the first black president. That's all good and well, however, Alan West and Jesse Jackson also ran for president. People forgot about them and no one voted for them.

Then we were told that Obama will be the black president for two terms, before Herman Cain ran. The last time I looked, Alan West, Jesse Jackson and Herman Cain are all black. So why didn't they become the first black president?

In 2007 I was listening to NPR, David Weigel was being interviewed about the Tea Party, he made the comment that the Tea Party was racist. Then when it was proven that black people were in the Tea Party, he gave a cursory reply, but never set about to fix the damage and ever since then people have kept saying the same thing.

Race baiting is just as wrong as racism.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Here it's on their own website:
KKK Traditional American Knights Link

I would like to make a general comment also. There website is a bit creepy - flaming KKK's, really!
If they are trying to make an image adjustment maybe they should start with the way they present themselves.
Personally I can't take this part of the story seriously until they show me they are different. Until then I am very suspicious of this 'neighborhood watch' program they have adopted.
edit on 4/22/2014 by AnteBellum because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnteBellum

Very compelling indeed.

thanks.

edit on Apr-22-2014 by xuenchen because:

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Well I guess if the Black Panthers in PA can 'walk the neighborhood' then I guess the Klan can too. (The Black Panthers called their Neighborhood group the Brown Berets or something). As for us ... we'll just stay inside at night off the streets since ALL the kooks are obviously coming out ... the criminals and the extremists. Gawd, I hope this crap doesn't spill over the state line ... we have enough issues with crime and break ins ... we don't need racial riots or something going on as well.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 12:53 PM
link   

One gentleman/woman earlier in this thread did say that stigma in general drags down the situation. I can confidently say that it's true. Whether applied to a race or status there usually can be found an endless negative stigma which can lead to the afflicted giving up and accepting it as an identity.

What's even more amazing is the thought of what kind of fractured childhood without proper guidance had to come into play to allow it all. Usually is boils down to economy I think

I cannot speak from experience regarding Pennsylvania as in OP but It shames me to have to wonder what it would take for our species to re-trigger such a group with heinous intentions in our supposed republic that has seen everyone equally for the past half-century.
edit on 2014 by BlubberyConspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   

The KKK is full of very clean and reputable professionals. Not saying they are right, only that when you don't know who is in the KKK means that you don't know which one of your leading citizens are in the KKK. They aren't all rednecks.

I don't trust anyone wearing a mask, regardless who they are socially or politically.
I remember when the 'Guardian Angels' were all over Manhattan to keep all us safe and they caused more problems then they were worth. Black Panthers and many other groups did this also but the only thing they really achieved was segregating themselves even more then initially.
In the USA sides are being drawn right now, the problem is there are WAY TOO MANY individual groups to do anything worthwhile. Divide and conquer comes to mind.

Everyone on this website is wearing a mask. Even if that is your real face on your avatar, there is no way we would know unless we were to do some illegal stalking/hacking to find out. Just saying.

P.S. That isn't me on my avatar.

edit on 22-4-2014 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Wow....creepy....They have a flyer that says 'Save our land'....and who are they trying to save the country from? The US is such a mixture of ethnicities and backgrounds, so when I read 'our land' I see a country that belongs to people of all skin colours and beliefs (or lack of). Who is the menace, then?

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I know, I posted after that's why I wear one!

And yes it is me just almost 13 years ago, I look a lot different now from that kid. You wouldn't recognize me if you saw me. I would never post my face here to the masses, that's for Crapbook! (got kicked off years ago, went cold turkey, never went back)
IMO, I look a lot better now!

General comment: KKK Food Drive: Who in there right mind would take food from these people?

edit on 4/22/2014 by AnteBellum because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
What is this racism towards rednecks you garner? You think rednecks are stupid or are like that guy in the pic? lol
The Klan is a bunch of idiots no matter who's a member. You can act like somebody is better than somebody else all you want to. I know rednecks who would school the best New Yorker.

OT:
The Klan adopted a highway near me a long time ago and have some sort of litter program going. I thought the Klan ended in the early 70's? I'd say it's just some sort of money machine like everything else out there.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 01:17 PM
link   

a reply to: Krazysh0t

I know, I posted after that's why I wear one!

And yes it is me just almost 13 years ago, I look a lot different now from that kid. You wouldn't recognize me if you saw me. I would never post my face here to the masses, that's for Crapbook! (got kicked off years ago, went cold turkey, never went back)
IMO, I look a lot better now!

Well if that picture is to go by, you must be a model by now

General comment: KKK Food Drive: Who in there right mind would take food from these people?

If I was hungry enough, I would. Food is food when you are starving. It's not like eating it will turn me into a racist or anything.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join