It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KKK Forms Neighborhood Watch Group In Pennsylvania

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fylgje

originally posted by: WarminIndy

originally posted by: Fylgje
a reply to: WarminIndy
What is this racism towards rednecks you garner? You think rednecks are stupid or are like that guy in the pic? lol
The Klan is a bunch of idiots no matter who's a member. You can act like somebody is better than somebody else all you want to. I know rednecks who would school the best New Yorker.

OT:
The Klan adopted a highway near me a long time ago and have some sort of litter program going. I thought the Klan ended in the early 70's? I'd say it's just some sort of money machine like everything else out there.

Would it be better if I called them "white trash"?

BTW, what socio-economic class do I come from? Oh snap, "white trash", the one just below rednecks. Blah, I knows nuthin', does me?

White trash? Because someone is poor, they are trash? What if someone turned that around and said jew trash? Or how about black trash? I know poor rednecks who are incredible people. That's all I'm saying. I don't get all this myth pushing and generalization about rural people.

That was the type of mentality that started this group of backwoods retards

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: AnteBellum

I applaud this neighborhood watch 100%.

In my city there are mostly black thugs and black drug dealers, not whites. A KKK neighborhood watch would really make these guys think twice - better than a traditional neighborhood watch.

It's not a race issue, it's a matter of who the thugs will be more afraid of.

I say give them a chance to prove themselves.. nothing wrong with it.. no more than if the Black Panthers decided to start a neighborhood watch.

Edit:

I think it's such a great idea that I'm gonna seek out my local chapter of the KKK and urge them to have neighborhood watches here in New Orleans. And if the KKK and thugs kill each other.. so be it, at least some scum will have been taken off the street.

edit on 26-4-2014 by JohnPhoenix because: addition

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnPhoenix

better than a traditional neighborhood watch.

Yeah, a traditional neighborhood watch would be lawful and full of neighbors. What part of the KKK's approach would be 'better?'

And if the KKK and thugs kill each other.. so be it, at least some scum will have been taken off the street.

Are you sure that's the best way to make your streets safer?

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnPhoenix

It's not a race issue, it's a matter of who the thugs will be more afraid of.

So it's not a "race issue", yet these "black thugs" you talk about would be more afraid of the KKK...

but you say it's not about race.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Chamberf=6

It's not about race to me or for me.. It might be about race for them but that works to my advantage. There is every chance that this group will cause the thugs to start a shooting war but i'm wanting to see if the fear of the KKK will be a good deterrent as thugs are no longer afraid of cops.

Kandinsky,

why do you assume this KKK neighborhood watch is not made up of a group of neighbors who are lawful?

The only difference is these guys might patrol in white sheets or at least white patches with red KKK's all over and that may keep some thugs off the streets. They can have an edge normal neighbor watches don't have. I have no problem with that. The thugs dont respect the badge, perhaps they will respect the KKK.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnPhoenix
a reply to: Chamberf=6

It's not about race to me or for me.. It might be about race for them but that works to my advantage. There is every chance that this group will cause the thugs to start a shooting war but i'm wanting to see if the fear of the KKK will be a good deterrent as thugs are no longer afraid of cops.

Kandinsky,

why do you assume this KKK neighborhood watch is not made up of a group of neighbors who are lawful?

The only difference is these guys might patrol in white sheets or at least white patches with red KKK's all over and that may keep some thugs off the streets. They can have an edge normal neighbor watches don't have. I have no problem with that. The thugs dont respect the badge, perhaps they will respect the KKK.

Reality check... NOBODY is afraid of these old white trash with sheets on their head.... Your little fantasy of the "black thugs" being scared straight by a bunch of rednecks is amusing, but far from reality. Bigotry at its finest.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha

originally posted by: AnteBellum

I'd love to hear what you all have to say about this. I hope you don't need more of an explanation from me, I just want to put it out there for now. They say they have been 'misunderstood for years', just harmless law abiding white christians!

Confused. . . AB

They have been misunderstood? Harmless law abiding? What about the thousands of black people they tortured and killed? Recent KKK campaigns have been based on blaming immigration and gay people, in some instances with violence towards homosexuals and foreigners........but they are harmless white Christians, eh?

~rolls eyes~

and democrats.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsingtao

originally posted by: Agartha

originally posted by: AnteBellum

I'd love to hear what you all have to say about this. I hope you don't need more of an explanation from me, I just want to put it out there for now. They say they have been 'misunderstood for years', just harmless law abiding white christians!

Confused. . . AB

They have been misunderstood? Harmless law abiding? What about the thousands of black people they tortured and killed? Recent KKK campaigns have been based on blaming immigration and gay people, in some instances with violence towards homosexuals and foreigners........but they are harmless white Christians, eh?

~rolls eyes~

and democrats.

Dixicrats you mean. And they tend to be Republicans these days.

posted on Apr, 27 2014 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: AnteBellum

His house living room has a very warm homely feel to it

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join